Sugar addiction

Basedboyz, how to overcome this 21.century problem? I want to grow some muscles and be a chad but somehow cutting on sugar (energy drinks) is super duper fucking hard. Help me

Attached: 1497839106405.jpg (1280x1280, 305K)

Start keto
First week will be hard but that diet will help with that addiction of yours

Become a sip boi, no sugar

Attached: C612C2FC-2447-4738-AC9F-9EA72C481551.jpg (675x601, 73K)

>Basedboyz
fuck you

>What is zero calorie monster?

Attached: 4111F386-3C9E-47F8-8A12-3781E7B7D528.jpg (399x400, 47K)

lol
easier to just start with a 10 day fast and then switch to keto

im not Jow Forums but i swapped over to pepsi max a year ago, dont know how much better for you it is if at all

All in all
Keto is the answer.
I started keto and a month into it I cheated one day and felt like absolute shit from it

I'll give you a protip. Get the great value energy drink powder packets. It's like $2 for like 16(?). And they sugar free. I switched a while ago, and it's cheap and great, no sugar crash

Your addicted to the caffeine more than the sugar. Drink espresso shots to overcome the cravings. Who the fuck gets addicted to energy drinks anyway thats disgusting.

sugar free energy drinks are actually worse than the sugar ones. Your body doesnt know what to do with the artificial sweetners, it acts as if it was sugar so the result is the same. Except most artificial sweetners cause cancer and diabetes :/ The sugar amount in most sodas is the same as in energy drinks 12-15 grams per 100ml. So switching to bs like coke is no help at all. Trying coffee with no sugar but it tastes like shit... fuck.

If I can get my shit together and stop smoking and doing drugs then you can quit with the energy drinks cmon man..

Agree. But bruh they so good. So fucking good! I drank 1 liter every day for like 5 years... jesus fuck. Im disgusting I know but Im trying to better myself so stop shitting on me.

Fuck off they're delicious. Caffeine addict here OP. Drink sugar free stuff. Like another user said Great Value packets from Walmart are a cheap option.

You don't have to quit sugar lol. Just make sure you are eating enough protein and calories and make sure you fucking sleep 8-9hours a night. Also make sure you actually workout. Just visit Jow Forums.

Attached: Cnq1Z2nXgAEdHfg.jpg (732x732, 91K)

Onions.

Attached: 1511351570900.jpg (520x390, 12K)

I quit sugar and caffeine cold turkey when I was 15. You faggots are weak.

Dont drink calories. Sugar free stuff is almost as good now, coke zero is much better than diet coke.

Im European we dont have Walmart and doubt theres anything like this cause I would know about it. Yep, energy drink powder - no results for shopping on my language/country.

Monster zero uses erythritol which is natural zero calorie sweetener. I dont know its glycemic index. Artificial sweeteners don’t cause diabetes lol they might raise your insulin response but i think that is placebo from tasting sweet flavor. As for cancer it’s not proven

We just get meth in Murica. Powders is eurofag tier shit

In shape person here OP don't listen to this faggot with his fucking broscience. Artificial sweeteners are not bad for you. The people who say this have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

I've read the studies. All the FUD comes from them being harmful to rats in incredibly high doses. Doses that would literally kill you from the liquid intake before the sweetener had any negative effect. I despise fuckers who spread this shit around.

Here's a more name brand. Go to the grocery store and get something similar.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Ok boys thanks. I will look into the sugar free stuff because if I find a way to keep drinking my favorite fucking thing on the planet and not lose my shit before 30 I will "make it" in life even if my crypto ruins me financially. lol

Eat keto and stick to coffee or sugar free energy drinks to deal with caffeine. Keto will naturally ween you off sugar and you will feel 100x better and you will drop weight like a mofo. plebbit has r/ketogains on how to eat this way and gain muscle.

yes good onions, keep drinking the artificial sweeteners

I only need to lose 10kg to be in my 18yo shape. There must be a way to do that comfy without living through a literal punishment.

What I find weird is that the "energy" in the energy drink is the calories which the sugar free drinks do not have. Drinking that seems like a placebo to me but I havent tried that yet desu.

It's true that the artificial sweeteners cause type 2 and insulin resistance, because your body tastes the sweet and releases primer insulin, and when there's no sugar for it work on, it gets absorbed and the body builds a tolerance. You can get around that by eating some good carbs, protein bar or yogurt or something

ctrl + f "water"
0 results

absolutely pathetic
you all deserve the cancer you will inevitably get

look at these fucking basedboys
>muh 18 year old twink KETO body
get off your ass, up the tren and eat some carbs, faggots

This actually makes sense! I mean sure its better to quit completely but we must have something in life, right? I love the taste and how interrested I become in everything I do when I sip. If it kills me one day... well, its better to live happy than longer.
Bro... You look like you need a sip.

Another in shape user here, while some artificial sweeteners arent bad, you're better off just abandoning all sweet drinks. We didnt evolve around any high calorie liquids, your body doesnt know they exist and, as such, dont acknowledge them. Sweet drinks just slip right past your hunger meter, eating a meal with half a liter of water or half a liter of coke will satiate you exactly the same.

Doesnt mean you have to be that faggot who brings zero sugar juice to the party, just avoid them day to day in regular meals

I was in athletic shape before I got married. Its hard to keep your physical discipline and testosterone levels when the only vagina your allowed to see hates you and you hate her (lol).

I think that drinking them with a meal is better than just alone, no?

drink black coffee with l-theanine
do the starting strength exercise routine
get 8 hours of sleep, wake up at the same time each morning
no screens after 7pm
quit drugs

Water is assumed with keto
That's basically all you can drink
Again. Keto

STEVIA

willpower, avoid any sugar, it makes you want more

Calorie-wise, whether you drink them alone or with a meal doesnt mean much. What I mean is that you could drink a pint of coke, your tongue would recognize the sugar but your stomach wouldn't. It's not used to sugar-dense water. It doesnt make you any less hungry, even though you can feel the sugar spike in some 15 to 20 minutes. If you abstain from a starbucks or coke every day, thats some 400 kcal that, although not that easy to drop, feels a hundred times less bad than downsizing meals

As long as you workout consistently you won’t have to worry about insulin because you’ll develop low sensitivity and you can continue drinking sugar free/sugar drinks. You’ll learn though that more eating good food is more satisfying than a high sugar beverage

This
I was fucking around with all sorts of diets, abstaining from X and Y, and I realized just exercising properly and regularly was the solution.

Just exercise more if you have the time lol. Doesn't matter if you eat some sugar as long as you burn it with exercise. It's just energy basically.

>somehow cutting on sugar (energy drinks) is super duper fucking hard
how bad do you want it? You will be withdrawling from a serious addiction.
There is a reason so many people are hopeless fat fucks and it is that they don't posess the mental fortitude to overcome addiction. you need to start with research and see for yourself just how deadly sugar is and how insulin production affects your body.
If you manage to get that far, you need to begin mental conditioning. Sugar = poison. Look at sugar like you would a literal poison for your body. Obsess over it. Start cooking all your own meals.
If you get this far, the rest falls in place. You will actively seek out a healthy lifestyle. You will find a source of regular exercise where you constantly challenge yourself, and your progress will become motivation to continue. Rise n repeat, and depending on how fat you are atm, you could be looking pretty good within a little more than a year, as in muscle definition all over. By this point, u will have 100% forgot about sugar other than how much it fucked up your life.

I purely drink water and thee, alcohol maybe 3 times a week. Once I got used to water I never touched a single soda or energy drink again.

Go for the water and use thee with caffeine or ritaline if you are fat

Quit being a no willpower faggot and you can quit anything.

Artificial sweeteners fools the body I think, elevates insulin and thus fat storage and also makes you hungrier. It´s all shit, eat a fruit (one) (1) if you really need something sweet.

this

sugar is literally poison and most of the western population is addicted to it

look at what we give babies when they turn 1 year old. a giant pile of sugar thats bigger than they are

grats on your road to health, most people dont even try

Eat fruit everytime you feel craving. Don't go overboard.

>thee

kanker

>Eat fruit everytime you feel craving. Don't go overboard
Fruit is loaded with sugar. Avacodo is just about the only fruit worth eating. The evolutionary purpose of fruit consumption in our diet was to eat as much as possible when available for our insulin to store it as fat to prepare for periods of starvation, like harsh winters.
We are wired to mass consume sugary foods to prevent starvation. But we were never meant to have regular access to it year round. That is the problem with the western diet. It promotes excess fruit consumption as "healthy". It is all kinds of fucked up, and the food pyramid is literally upside down.
The only people that should be eating fruit regularly are athletes that need to refill their glycogen stores so that they don't literally starve or dip into their essential fat stores.