What do you do on weekends?

What do you do on weekends?

Attached: 0AC576D4-FF10-42A3-AE69-D22D6E2FEBF0.jpg (882x1289, 148K)

Study and work on online shit in hopes I get good at something and pique the interest of talent agents or something. This sucks but Im reallly trying to gtfo of here cause I'm a loser.

Attached: 5ac4008209d46b0fd092ae94908e143d2d0984d2_00.jpg (512x288, 20K)

work on what?

OP, it depends. Go for a walk. If you own a car, go for a drive. Just try and go outside and enjoy nature if you can. I like going on hikes with music headphones. Keep to myself, challenging and lets me enjoy the day.

Exercise in my house, listen to the radio, catch up on youtube videos, avoid going out because it's crowded and loud and I want to decompress

Contemplate suicide

this

poetry...uh sure, haha

Attached: original-3.gif (500x250, 409K)

I watch weeb cartoons, movies, read comics, books. Eat outside. Sleep a lot. Talk to people online

Work on freelance stuff most of the day. Sometimes I walk in one of my favourite parks, or just downtown. Sometimes I go out for breakfast somewhere.

Ruminate on my slowly growing hatred of women.

homework for community college or call of duty black ops. can’t even drink by myself because i’m not old enough to buy alcohol

recently switched schools too so i have no friends at this school

my boyfriend lives close so occasionally i’ll hang with him but i always feel like i’m piggybacking off of him/his friends

i just feel like i don’t have a life

feels bad man

Attached: C56E7616-9BAD-441A-A6D8-B0362BAF7A48.gif (450x243, 495K)

Fap until my balls hurt.

I Tell myself that my current position in life is temporary. That If I am patient, resilient, and don't give up on myself I can achieve my goal of earning a PHD. I have to do this more and more often because while I have had great success, such as getting into an amazing University this year, I do not want to lose track of my long term goal.

I'm in a great relationship, but my girlfriend had to move a long ways away because she didn't have the grades to get into my University. Due to this, I now have to deal with not seeing her. It sucks because I miss her. Fuck life sometimes.

Just by myself? Everytime I see ppl of my age walking with their friends, I feel like a loser and I feel like I still have a TON of personal homework to do, to change myself so that I can be more like them. It’s overwhelming.

I too often binge youtubing. I don’t think it’s good for me.

I think I’m gonna get into videogames as well.

Sleep more than I do during the week

Saaame

Does anyone actually hang out with friends on weekends? I just want to understand how you think, so when you started hanging out with friends, do you ask them first? What did you think about when you were asking them? Did you actually feel the need for their existence?

Bump

Drive? Where to?

>friday nights

Usually nothing. I'm past the age for clubbing and I never really liked it in the first place, so friday nights I don't often do anything unless it's a friend's birthday or something.

>saturday

Sleep in a bit, trim my beard, watch some youtube, then head out by about 10.30 to spend time by myself. I've got a couple of spots that I like to go to and eat lunch, I also use the day time on saturday's to go shopping for clothes or shit if I need to. In the afternoons I do chores and arrange shit with my friends. On saturday nights I go out with my friends. To eat or to the movies or to other activities.

>sundays

Sleep in, wash car, mow lawn, do grind-y stuff. Sometimes meet up with friends for lunch or afternoon movies. Sundays are also the days where we normally go hiking because one of my friends works saturdays.

What if you don’t do shit with your friends? Would you feel lonely and left out?

If they were to do shit without me then sure I feel left out.

If you mean what if I didn't have any friends, then I don't know because I've always had friends.

There’s this hipster event where local unique brands sell their products. Shit like cool hipster food and clothes. I really want to go there but I’ll have to go by myself and I’m afraid if someone (that knows me) might see me there being alone.

What's wrong with going out alone? No one will notice or care.

Someone will think and judge. I can’t deal with it. I work at a digital agency filled with hipster millenials, of course they’ll all be there. They’re all attractive and cool and they’re all better than me.

I’m afraid if someone (that knows me) might see me and be like “hey, who you’re going with?”. I’m really scared of that question. What would they think of me? Idk, and that’s scary that I don’t know what they think about me.

I’m a 25 yr old guy.

saturday: go to this busy street and have coffee. window shop mostly... go to bookstores, go to vintage thrift store, go to music store and try out guitars. then go home and usually watch a movie.
sunday: get up late, hang around the house getting stuff in order, go to the gym and exercise, go to the steam room and hot tub in the gym, go to my parents place for dinner.

>I just want to understand how you think, so when you started hanging out with friends, do you ask them first?
I have no idea what you're asking here? Sometimes I contact them, sometimes they contact me, sometimes we get in the group chat and mutually whine about how bored we are until some kind of plan comes together.

>What did you think about when you were asking them?
Again, what? I think about what we're doing, when we're doing it, whether we should car pool or drive ourselves, the friends who can't or won't eat certain stuff, the one who hates to drive anywhere because he's broke but will come as long as someone picks him up. I think about the arrangements and the activity and the fun of going out with them.

>Did you actually feel the need for their existence?
Sure. I'm an introvert and I need to spend time alone to recharge, but I can hang out with my friends a couple of nights a week without feeling drained by it. I've been in a depressed and friendless position and I learned that I am emotionally self-sufficient enough to exist without a social circle, but that I am measurably happier when I do have that social support.

DO you not go out with friends being normal and well adjusted?

>Someone will think and judge

This is wrong. No one gives a shit and this is just your paranoia speaking. All those people you walk past in a shopping mall or on the street will have forgotten your existence within seconds of walking past you and won't even spare a thought about whether or not you're doing something by yourself.

I also think you ought to actually leave the house some time to get a sense for just how many people get around doing shit on their own on the weekends. The world isn't just a club filled with groups of people skipping down the street and shunning everyone else.

i lay in bed... eat, piss.... sleep... jack off.. nap.. repeat..

Attached: 1503321807911.jpg (439x335, 27K)

Lol, this poster is so obviously a girl.

Play Wow with my gf.

Attached: 1524890132824.jpg (720x719, 239K)

No I mean like do you feel the thirst for being with your friends? What does it feel like? Do you often feel left out? Idk what to ask, even. I’m confused.

Ok but what about work acquaintances? They know me and they’ll see me on monday. They’ll ask why I went alone and those who heard will think something about me. I work hard to make them think of me in a certain way, I have this version of persona in my head that I want them to think of me, and this whole “going out alone” thing will ruin that. It will make them think of me as who I really am now. I don’t like my current self and I wish I was different and more like everyone else. Everything about me is embarassing and I hide too much from other people.

Life is exhausting. I’m not having fun and nothing is valuable. Every weekend I always binge eating and binge youtubing. Seeing my instagram makes me feel sad and angry.

Nope.

No one is going to judge you for going out alone. Even on the off chance that a coworker sees you there, on Monday they'd be more likely to ask whether you're interested in that kind of event or if you were there to check out something in particular rather than asking if you were alone.

And, on the off-off chance that they see you there, then ask whether you were alone, no one is going to think less of you for spending time by yourself.
>were you there by yourself?
>yeah, none of my friends are really into that kind of thing but I really wanted to go

No one over the age of 20 is going to give two fucks that you don't spend every spare moment out with friends. High school DOES end, contrary to popular opinion, and the pressure applied by your peers to be sociable and extroverted lessens significantly the older you get.

Who cares what they think about you?

Attached: 00B879B3C2CE48F48C526F3A1DA16AB0.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Just a relaxing drive aroind the city.

think of how to kill myself and not actually follow through with my plans
if not, vidya/books/shitposting/work if I happen to have a teaching schedule on a Saturday.

I plan to start smoking, so that I can be like other straight guys and have a reason to hangout with them cus most normal straight guys always hangout at the smoking area.

i want to do this, cruising and shit but im deathly afraid of driving.
what do :(

I drive out to this bridge in my area and contemplate whether I should finally make the jump or not.

Attached: eC0g7.jpg (1179x742, 205K)

>I want to decompress
I was miserable as a neet however I miss not spending all my free time "recharging".

You were never really introverted then

waste time and put off stuff again

"relax" while having this feeling of having to do something looming over me at all times until I get pushed into work again and look forward to the weekend where I can stress out about fixing my life but doing nothing yet again

Attached: 1498324948183.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Thinking of ways to make money, and never actually going through with any of my ideas.

Not quite sure how can it be relaxing since you have to be attentive to your surroundings at all times.

Start with driving instructor who will protect you from your fuck ups during the drive

Play copious amounts of video games.

Masturbate, get high, get drunk, zone out, whatever i feel like doing.

Play games with gf or go out somewhere, like a trip in a nearby city.

smoking sucks dude, it wrecked my body for years and stained my teeth and I wouldn't be surprised if I ever get diagnosed with related cancer. Quitting smoking was the best thing I ever did.

Trust me, such friendships are not worth messing your entire body. Thing is, such connections are very temporary.

I don't get this meme.
How the fuck am I supposed to be happy when absolutely no one will go out with me. yes I like vidya and music, probably more so than going out but when you have no friends It's a different story

Definitively see your point

Comtemplate suicide, get drunk and ask me why I was born in a third world country

I only have one real friend that I hang out with regularly so I don't know if I can help much.
Usually he asks me about hanging out because he has a volatile job and a gf so he's busy at sporadic times while I have a 5-5 job so my schedule's set in stone. But I do initiate fairly often, just a simple
>you free for a bike ride
or
>in the mood to play x game?
I don't think about much, it's just a question of if I have a few hours where I don't need to do anything and think it's plausible that my friend might also have the time.

It's hard to say that I need him, but I do truly enjoy our time together. Back when I had more friends that's what it came down to too; it's just more fun to spend free time with friends than it is to spend it alone.

Kill niggers mercilessly

What country user?

Thank Saturn EL for making me in his image.

Attached: smilingazrael.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)