Adult circumcision

Latino here... Thinking of getting an adult circumcision for cosmetic reasons... Anyone have one later in life for cosmetic reasons? Pros/cons?

It's a hard decision... You can really go back. Lol.

Attached: why-circumcision-is-good-for-boys.jpg (1920x1280, 586K)

>cosmetic reasons
Literally why.

Husband is cut. Everyone I've been with is cut... I think it looks good, and I've had a friend that loves his...

Had a yeast infection in my foreskin even though I wash daily with mild soap. Sometimes it just gets in the way.

Also read some people enjoy it more.

faggot

Hardly a surprise.

Absolutely retarded unless it is for medical reasons.

>Thinking of getting an adult circumcision for cosmetic reasons
why mutilate your body?
You probably have body dismorphia and you won't be happy with the result and just hate something else about your dick.

I know a guy who did it and he seemed proud of it. You can get done nice by a cosmetic surgeon, better than the hack job you may have hade as an infant. People get tattoos and put holes in their ears so, why not?

I'm a gay bottom and I'd never date a guy with an uncut cock

nice mutilated cock

if you were my boyfriend and I found out you got a circumcision for cosmetic reasons, I would laugh in your face then break up with you.

Kill yourself, you mutilated dick loving troglodyte.

How can you be such a fucking brainlet? Imagine only dating cutfags.

I understand you're a bottom faggot and your mental capacity is reduced to that of a stump by default. You need to be put in a Russian homo camp for some quality political rehabilitation.

WHAT THE FUCK

why would you mutilate your penis? It's scientifically proven that foreskin increases sensitivity and therefore increases sexual pleasure.

If you cut off your own dick, you don't deserve it.

Wow, this got dark fast... I just wanted to hear form people that had it done... And know how their experience was...

Didn't mean to start a forskin war.

Circumcision is a practice enforced by dirty, jewish subhumans.

If you're a cutfag then jews have clearly infiltrated every premise of your life.

The guys are just jealous. Girls (and it sounds like guys too) love a tidy dick.

90% of Jow Forums hates jews so yeah
had 2 friends who had it done for medical reasons (prosmisis or whatever the fuck it’s called) they both liked not having to worry about cleaning so often to prevent crotch rot and they liked the cosmetic aspect of it their only complaint they find it less sensitive

Only if you have phimosis

pendejo
women love uncut penises

And even then you can work daily on lightly stretching your foreskin to avoid circumcision

god damn it america your gay jewish culture is fucking up the mexicans

Attached: goatman.png (138x197, 42K)

Don’t do it.

only americans get phimosis tho

>faggot
>literally dips dick in shitter
>whines about foreskin infection

Yeah, here's one for you:
>be me
>eat shit every single day
>people complaint I have bad breath even though I brush every day

Stupid asshole.