How long after their breakup do you ask someone out?

How long after their breakup do you ask someone out?

Twenty minutes is plenty of time, right?

Attached: perversion.png (152x254, 40K)

Eight seconds.

Depends on the girl how attractive she is. If she’s 7 and up you have to get in there immediately and hope you’re not the rebound guy. Small window of success with improbable odds, sorry. But do go for it. Good luck.

2 Weeks and what's with the jew in pic

Anything less than 3 months is disrespectful to all parties involved imho. Anywhere between three and six months is your best window of opportunity.

> Anywhere between three and six months is your best window of opportunity.
If by breakup you mean she widowed and has 3 kids who need to come to terms with the death of a parent.

Three days should be enough.

She have moved on by then with another guy.

REALLY depends on the person and the break up in question.

I once had a bad break up that took me a couple years to get over.

If you find a woman who gets over an ltr in three days, I don't think you'd reasonably want to be with that woman. Getting over someone you care about takes genuine time and any less than that, you're gonna be an unfulfilling rebound.

Please read above

You don't know what the relationship was like. Maybe she loved him. Maybe she felt like breaking up for 2 years already and never found the energy. Women are like that. Just go for it.

Even if you feel like breaking up for a while, you still lose a massive chunk of your life and coming to terms with that before entering a relationship is tantamount to that relationship's longevity. This isn't complicated - units she never cared in the first place, it will take time for her to return to being a fully rounded person worthy of dating.

Your view is very romantic, but when you actually observe some girls breakups, you'll notice they sometimes go on dates with people like OP BEFORE they break up.
If she is a princess who lost the love of her life and she has to meditate for 7 days and 7 nights, consuming only bread, water and cosmic waves, sure, you're right. But generally girls aren't like that. Many of them are ready for another relationship before the current one officially ended.

Story time:
I had a crush on a girl, but she was with a boyfriend of something like 8 years since high school. I thought they'd be pretty close to tying the knot so I never really made any serious moves on her.

Then one day, I found out they broke up. She was really unhappy with him for a while, and she told me a lot about it. I was going to ask her out but figured since it was such a long relationship, she'd want a bit of time before moving on. I was thinking maybe I'd give her a month before I made a serious move.

2 weeks later, she's with another guy, in a fucking long distance relationship. She flies 2 hours to see him once every few months.

You snooze you lose user.

>Many of them are ready for another relationship before the current one officially ended.
Can I have any evidence for this side from your feelings? I'm a chick with lots of female friends and the shit you're spewing is mgtow npcism. Most women are in love with their partner and unless they were cheating on him require months to get over it, even if they were the ones doing the break up. Women are just as human as you bro, unbelievable I know.

Doesn't sound like you were too late. Just that she wasn't interested in you to begin with.

You want a list of names of girls who I've seen doing it?
Also,
>mgtow npcism
lmaooo for real? telling a guy that he should go for a girl is mgtow? lmao call me an incel for a good measure when you're done with your "women are kwweeeenz" meltdown

At least 2 weeks.

When men breakup, they already have another woman lined up. Sometimes even before the breakup.

When women breakup, they wait a while because they want a break from the mentak exhaustion.

Look it up.

>When women breakup, they wait a while because they want a break from the mentak exhaustion.
But that is simply not true lmao women very often don't abandon one relationship until they have another one on the horizon.
Look around, man.

>be best friends with guy and his gf
>she breaks up with him
>doesn't want to date anyone for a month
>finds out he already fucked someone
>cries over him
>next day she say she's over him and starts coming onto me
>don't buy into it and don't want to be treated like a rebound because she clearly isn't over him if she still cares who he's sleeping with
>go back to friend
>he has a new girl, but still talks about his ex and the memories they had
>hasn't moved on fully and still gets rid of her stuff while he's with another girl
>I think new girl picks up on it and doesn't want to be official with him yet despite him pretty much asking her twice, maybe three times by now
>still not official after 6 months

both claimed they're over each other but clearly not. Don't listen to people when they tell you they're over their ex, because if you date them, eventually you'll start to realize they're not and they'll just be wishy washy about what they want from you and either string you along or make you unhappy or they might change their mind eventually.

I don't date anyone after a break up until I know they're over them which from my experience, seems to be about 6 months+ depending on how long you were with that person and what your relationship was like.

Besides, if someone is in a ltr and they break up and few days later they claim they're over them, then they don't seem like emotionally stable people and are likely to break up with you, make you break up with them, or just string you along because they aren't emotionally mature and don't know what they want.

Also, if someone was broken up with, don't date them because soon after break up because it means they still got unresolved issues and didn't learn anything from their mistakes so they'll only jump into another relationship just to make the same mistakes

Lol i am looking around. Youre the one with slut-goggles on

Could be.

We also had a mutual friend, who she may have thought was the one I was after. I fucked the mutual friend a long time ago, but never dated properly. Not sure if the mutual friend told her.

But anyway, it's a fact that I missed the opportunity because I decided to wait.

What the fuck are you talking about?
It's not a question of being a slut.
Many women are afraid of being alone.

No I want something that isn't anecdotal evidence, honestly.
No, telling a woman that women are over their relationships before they've even left them is mtgow npcism, that should've been obvious from contextual information. You seem upset by being called an NPC, perhaps not parrot mtgow talk points with little understanding of their actual contexts.

actually, its the other way around.

Girls who break up, usually already have someone else to fall back on. Thats why they refuse to have sex with you and act distanced towards the end of your relationship, to emotionally detach and re-attach to someone else. They break up because they either know they can do better, or they already have someone lined up so they have an exit strategy ready. Women select men because they have options.

When men break up its usually resulting in either taking a break or sleeping around, depending if the guy is strong mentally or weak. Weak men can't cope so they need to fuck someone to feel validated and that they can do better because they can't select, they only get what is being offered to them and sometimes there are no girls offering so you have that fear, thats why men have it harder than women post break up.

>No I want something that isn't anecdotal evidence, honestly.
Such as? A survey where women admit their partner picking strategies? Or maybe a publication on the social anthropologicy of breakups? lmao I'm willing to provide the same evidence you did.

>No, telling a woman that women are over their relationships before they've even left them is mtgow npcism
Forgive me for talking to you, oh mighty kween.
Go cosplay virtues somewhere else.

OP, if you wish to believe women are virtuous princesses who have to meditate for 3 weeks and reconfigure their emotional traumas, you are free to do so.The user above will feel very flattered that someone eats up her idealized auto-portrait.
But if you want to actually live in the real world with real women, consider the possibility that her relationship was decaying for a long time and the breakup was just a recognition of what happened long ago. Go for her.

How about a study where women admit to being over the relationship before they've actually finished it, since that was your claim at first. I've yet to make a claim like "all women do X" absolutes so I'm not the one having to pony up evidence I'm afraid.
>Forgive me for talking to you, oh mighty kween.
If you can't handle someone telling you you're wing without being triggered, you shouldn't be on the internet, nevermind Jow Forums.

>How about a study where women admit to being over the relationship before they've actually finished it
What study would that be?
Again, I'm going to provide the same evidence you will.
Because at this point, you're just butthurt about an unfavourable fact about how women can behave.

> I've yet to make a claim like "all women do X"
I've yet to do so as well, kweeen.