Applied to work at a FFL

what am i in for?

Attached: a-large-variety-of-guns-rifles-and-weapons-at-a-gun-store-D2PH0G.jpg (1300x957, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s
youtu.be/NB1qI7DrH6Y?t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retards.

Aye lemme see dat glocc 40

Ahh why Tyrone we have the best problem solvers. Take a look at this hipoint glock 40, in 9mm.
>so you saying this a luger?
Why Yes Tyrone.

Attached: wm_11644158.jpg (3072x2048, 372K)

It's pretty cool from the inventory side. Lots of cool stuff that you wouldn't normally get to handle will come in and out of your job on a daily basis. The customers will be absolutely retarded for the most part. There will be a few here and there that will be great people, but the rest will be a good argument for right wing death squads. Don't bother freaking out when you get muzzle swept because it's going to happen on the daily. Just MAKE SURE everything is unloaded. We kept a jug on the counter for every time someone brought in a loaded weapon, we would throw the live rounds in the jar. People would laugh, then a month later that same person would bring in a loaded gun. Check every gun. NDs will happen.

Attached: 1470853256498.png (1200x750, 73K)

you're definitely racist enough to work in a gunstore.

>Applied to work at a license

Just say gun store you retard.

80% retarded and/or asshole customers. Fuck man, had a customer lose his shit because his purchase was taking more than 15 minutes. People also get fucking mad at you for having to fill a 4473, or them being unable to fill it out themselves, be mad at you for not filling it in for them. You get these people more than you'd think. Also retards who don't know what "place or birth" or "renounce" or "n/a" mean.

When you do get a nice customer, it is worth being able to help them.

General retail hell

Back to /leftypol/

This. It's a retail job. It will make you despise your fellow man and wish to put a bullet through your head while you down a 2L of whiskey every night just so you can sleep in peace and quell your raging inner demons that keep telling you to just shoot the first person who walks into the store the next day so you don't have to work your whole shift.

>Applied to work at a FFL, What am I in for?

Thank you for your application unfortunately you were unsuccessful in securing the position listed this time but we wish to thank you for the application and will keep your resume on record should a new position become available.

This is more accurate than it needs to be.

>t. ex Cabela's employee

Nice projection, misfit
I've never been turned down for a job, fix your shit sperg

You take EBT?

Attached: big-gun.jpg (640x428, 97K)

>what am i in for?
Getting turned down for a job.

(You) youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s

Attached: ja-news_CocksNotGlocks.jpg (600x399, 72K)

>what am i in for?
interview
spaghetti
don't call us, we'll call you
they will never ever ever call you

LMAO trying to slip that in. Working at a cabellas is fudd retail.

At least fudds are nice, right?

Fudds are for gun control for the fact their firearms won't be affected. They're more damaging to the 2nd than the left.

Shit is funnier every time I watch it.

The great irony here is when an """""assault weapons""""" ban happens (and it will happen) their scoped model 70s and 700s will be next because you don't need a sniper rifle to hunt.

>I applied to work retail, what am I in for?
retail employment.

>(and it will happen)
judging by the current outlook in the midterms, I will be surprised if the left has the momentum. We're looking at a rightward shift by unaffiliated voters, and the left is weakening itself with its constant cries for gun control.

The right would be fucked if the left could actually keep their fucking gun control spaghetti in their pants until they had a majority, but that won't happen. As it is, the right is actually getting more support, Trump's numbers are somehow increasing, and if he continues to unfuck the Korean situation he'll even deserve the extra support, because that's something that hasn't happened since the 50s

go away you stinky little nigger

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

This

Not him but I work at an FFL and have had conversations very similar to that.

>We're looking at a rightward shift by unaffiliated voters
All they need is to shame suburban whites in staying home and not voting using the media to call every Republican a racist child molester like they did with Moore.
It doesn't help conservatives are retarded and never conserved anything, they always cuck without a fight. With enough pressure from the media, they'll cuck on guns too. The US is unsustainable, there is no common ground anymore.

I think identity politics is the greater cancer eating the Left from within, let alone losing momentum on gun control.

Fucking this
I'm glad I finally quit selling guns. Made me hate people so damn much.

i love how saying something that a majority of the population would agree with gets this kind of response on Jow Forums.

half the population is also indoctrinated by cultural marxism and degeneracy. there's nothing wrong with racism friend. niggers aren't and never will be people.

Attached: ALbMy53.png (156x153, 42K)

A good ground war might get us all on the same page again

This.

Seriously.

Even if you're VERY qualified, the odds are you won't get the job unless you've spoken to the manager, he's interested in hiring you and asks you to fill out an application.

I've lost track of how often we had incompetent idiots (who all think they're geniuses) would ask for work at gun shops I've managed. It was a daily occurrence, usually 5-10 times a day, when some idiot who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground would ask if he can get a job there.

The odds are at most gun shops that when the time comes that they DO need another employee, they already have a buddy or regular customer whom they know who is interested in the job. They'll usually give it to that guy because they know if he'll fit in there.

His dildo or whatever that thing is has literal shit on the end of it. What. The. Fuck.

How can anyone take these people seriously?

Attached: 1527723993101.png (364x270, 102K)

why are you judging an entire group based off the craziest fringe group of it?

The majority of the population are below 110 IQ and the majority of their opinions are consequently worthless.

Because all liberals are like that, even if they hide it better than some.

You don't belong here.

Appeal to popularity, fuck off

If op wants to work for Future Farmers of Louisiana, don't tease him.

i thought he was talking about the french foreign legion

Lol look at you little plebs act like this is harder than being in healthcare like a nurse or CNA.

Lose the trip, fgt.

>get paid nearly quadruple
I could do retail if I was actually paid a reasonable amount.

Jesus fucking christ hes been poop pokin with that thing

God what the fuck

Attached: B69B1B02-16AB-47E3-96CE-A54386A8BE7B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

The bill of rights is a fucking piece of paper you fudd subhuman fuck. You should own guns because you want to own guns and don't want to even consider listening to what leftists have to say. How is this so hard to understand?

Being nice to extremely dumb people is going to be part of the job.
Double-checking and correcting paperwork filled out by dumb people is also part of it. Think "Papers, Please". It becomes more of an office job than anything else.
You will get people who are unsafe and/or bring in loaded firearms without knowing it. Occupational hazard.
You will get people like me who fingerfuck a lot but buy little. That might be infuriating or a good way to pass time depending on how you see it.
The really nice thing is you get first dibs when someone walks in with a gun they want to get rid of and don't know what it is or care how much they get for it. Sometimes it's something really cool and rare. On the flipside this will happen so much that you will either be perpetually poor or you'll have to pass up really good deals and kick yourself later.
You probably won't have time to go shooting and will possibly no longer enjoy guns as much (not because they aren't cool, but because you'll just get sick of seeing them all day every day).
Pay is usually not that great so you really need to live in a basic/low cost way.

You just signed up to be around more autistics then a special needs class teacher.

God this would have been far more satisfying if the police officer was black.

Cool hortler dubs thanks for reppin my campus

youtu.be/NB1qI7DrH6Y?t=90

Oh jesus they keep showing up at his store

His store is in Olympia, WA. It's one of the most liberal areas of the state outside of Seattle, so he gets a lot of weird shit.

I'm home.
>Are these hunting guns or real guns?
>Are these fishing poles?
>Are these fishing guns?
>Do you have any lugers?
>Do you have any assault rifles?
>Why would you need that?
>That's unnecessary.
>(insert fudd bullshit here)
>It asked me if I was an alien, that's racist.
I remember one idiot had an armchair lawyer and called multiple times everyday to see if he was proceeded, at one point he says "I find it weird how you guys are holding my gun after three days and the ATF runs your checks instead of the FBI" I was rather annoyed so I enjoyed taking the time to tell him it wasn't his gun yet, we don't have to sell him anything, the three day period is optional for the seller, and the ATF is a subbranch of the FBI. It's little moments like that and justifiably denying a sale that help me get through the day.
If you do your job right, occasionally you'll actually have to make a hard decision depending on how you feel about the sale, even if your boss doesn't like it. I denied a sale to some guy who came in and asked to see the cheapest guns we had (a CVA hunter but the tag was wrong so they wanted to see a maverick 88 with a short barrel) his wife was translating and he didn't speak english I noticed his on fingernail was conspicuously longer than the others and apparently he wanted a gun for "sporting and protection". I deny the sale and report the incident but I still get a little "we have to be careful not to discriminate" when it's my job to do just that. Retail sucks.

a rejection call

not getting a callback

if by some chance you do you, you can figure a chunk of the average population, fudds, a sprinkling of misinformed females, niggers in packs, a pinch of autistic Jow Forumsommandos, the random angery soccermom, and a few vets will now expect you to know everything about firearms particularly if they have a question about a niche caliber

and if you dont agree with their memes like muh 45 stahpping powah they'll get impatient and passive aggressive

oh and felons that get argumentative over a failed nics check, they appear more often than youd think

I feel like an asshole sometimes but how do you feel about people looking at a particular gun. Then going to their smart phone to check online against your price? I've bought every single gun I own online and had them do the transfer because online guns are typically like $80-200 cheaper including the transfer fee and shipping. I mean I'll buy some over priced ammo with it but at least in the 3 places around me they are all significantly higher priced.

Attached: 23452346.png (295x250, 140K)

>how do you feel about people looking at a particular gun. Then going to their smart phone to check online against your price?
I have no problem with it, now I work for a big corporate retailer and they don't offer FFL services and if I had my way we'd offer price matching, but that's how the market goes shopper's gotta shop for deals.

And depending on your location, the gaggles of foreigners slowly walking by staring at the rack. The fudds annoy me the most "noone needs an AR, that's military technology".
The vets can be kind of depressing though, of unsettling.

He didn't seem like an SJW. Just an odd customer. I don't see no reason to publicly blast this guy for dressing different, especially since he was a paying customer. This just shows what other people see when they see people open carrying, kinda ironic.

What kind of potato doesn’t understand what place of birth means?

Burgers are weird, why do you have so many crazy people running around?

Attached: 039.jpg (1600x1066, 139K)

>getting this hostile straight up

Not getting a job you applied for is the norm dude, why are you so angry?

Moore was a shit candidate to begin with. Outside his core support from the diehard bible thumpers his voter appeal drops like a rock. His record as a jurist is lackluster, he's more known for his political grandstanding than anything, and he barely bothered to elucidate his campaign platforms. Luther Strange could have beaten Moore in the primary, and in all likelihood Doug Jones in the general election, but was too tainted by the Robert Bentley scandal.

...you know, at least hitler would’ve gassed those people

It’s kind of hard to conserve anything if conservatives are outnumbered and have both sides willing to go against them

There really aren't that many. They just consolidate in certain enclaves across the country (Austin, Portland, Madison, NYC, all of California). Most of us never see notjobs like this on the daily unless you live in an afflicted area.

>"hey mang you got any firty-tho"
>"I'm sorry, what?"
>"cuh you got any mags for thrifty seveb"
>"I...I'm not quite understanding you. Could you try speaking more slowly?"
>"BRUH YOU GOT ANY AK-TWELVY-BOOS?"
>"Sir, I'm sorry, I want to help you but I do not understand what you are asking me for."
>"MUHUFUGHGH I NEEDS DEM GLOCK SHOOBALOOS"
>"Sir, if you don't calm down I will have to ask you to leave."
>"WYPIPO BE RACIST OOGA BOOGA"

are you all this fat?

>tonight, on Hardcore Pawn