What gun would Jesus own?

If Jesus was a gun owner, what would be his EDC loadout? What about long guns?

Attached: 28462299-32F1-457F-8661-AD04AC41AA2D.jpg (300x230, 38K)

Nailgun

Very rare Rieper 2000 in the holster, pocket bible in the sock, "i brake for jesus" bumpersticker on the van. Lil jesus man travel cross the sand.9

According to the bible it would be two swords, so modern day translation would probably be two pistols.

Jesus Reenactors believe that he would be quite the fudd and use the chiappa triple threat since it symbolizes the holy trinity.

Personally I feel he would use a dave crockett

Just got that. Fpbp.

kek

Attached: ab8.jpg (600x400, 26K)

Attached: 4D4571C1-68E3-4902-B264-AB4494FCEDDE.jpg (1500x1000, 136K)

Probably an assault rifle. Jesus had every reason to be scared of large groups of people coming to kill him, but a GPMG is a bad idea because he traveled a lot.

2 Colt Dragoons duel wield. With multiples on his chest.

If you knew anything about real Christian teachings you'd know that jesus would never own a gun let alone use a weapon on another person. If you are slapped you are to turn your other cheek to get slapped again. When he was sentenced to crucifixion he did not fight or try to escape either. I'm not saying I support pure non violence as it is necessary sometimes but jess himself and the teachings he espoused clearly indicate he would not own a weapon or use it to kill.

THIS, Azazel taught men to form metal into guns, and taught women to use makeup to adorn their faces to deceive

Thus guns are not Christlike

Party-pooper

It was concidered highly honerless to hit someone with your left hand. Jesus turning the other cheek is basically him saying
>Come on do it you little cunt.

Who's side are you on /k?

Attached: KingComingAgain.jpg (960x720, 77K)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.” The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That’s enough!” he replied.

Attached: shot0056.jpg (840x562, 349K)

Based
Wrong

please stop talking about things you know nothing about

Attached: Truth.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

None. Because if he wanted you dead he could just think it and it would be so but is so kind he would never do that even if OP is a faggot.

No one is expected to stand by if the innocent or those who cannot defend themselves are being persecuted and killed.

Someone wronging you isn't the same as someone threatening your existence. Jesus didn't resist, but not because it was the right thing, it's because he was commissioned to by his Father for your salvation dummy.

a hi-point c9, jesus was a humble man.

He would be a cuck who bins that knoife

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" You remind them chasing people with a whip and flipping tables is totally an option.
My vote would be for 1911, probably stainless steel.

Something in .45 ACP (As Christ Prefers)

>King of the Jews
Tavor, IMI Deagle

Jherico 941, it’s Jewish, and stylish

>implying

Attached: 1524160593986.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

I would say either a Beretta made at the Vatican, a Jericho, or pic related

Attached: IMG_2960.jpg (400x198, 25K)

Jesus would carry an AR-15 chambered in .300 blackout with a .45 ACP sidearm.

Attached: gun jesus.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Joseph of nazerine ran the largest construction guild in the Roman occupation, which is where Jesus got his cash (plus his half brother thomas's share). So, Jesus in reality had a fortune on par with one of the trump kids. He carried a sword on him, as did Peter (a commercial banker) and most of the 40 disciples + 12 apostles

So,
Probably a glock 17 and a high end AR 15. Probably a high end 1911, to play to crowd psychology of anti-roman occupation

Modern apostles would likely have looked like a group similar to a Christian milita or armed veterans group like early helps angels post-ww 2. Widely mocked by elites and derided by modern media, but heroes of the people.

Did you even take the time to read the bible? No, I'm being 100% serious. Jesus didn't want you to roll over and die you fucking retard.

Jesus would summon an Ar15 out of the fucking ground.

JEWicho pistol!

“In order to be counted as transgressors, and thus for the prophecy to be fulfilled, we will need to be seen as a threat to the Romans. Go get us some swords.”

“We have a couple right here already”
“That should do.”
I love how edgelord christfags use this one verse that is completely misinterpreted as being advocating for firearm ownership. God christcucks are literally the worst. Can’t even interpret their own holy book correctly.

For the record, I’m pro 2a. I just don’t need Jesus to tell me so. That being said, I don’t think he was against owning weapons, because it’s made clear that most of his apostles carried a short sword in case of assassins.

jericho 941

jew gun for a jew

>If you knew anything about real Christian teachings
>Doesn't understand turning the other cheek
>Thinks he wasn't in custody when sentenced
>He would never own or use a weapon
Jesus would slap the shit out of you.