Brainstorm Homebrew Weapons for Hong Kong

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Hong Kong's about to get rolled by the Reds.

So what can the average Hong Konger do/make to wage partisan war against the commie bastards?

Attached: hong-kong-democracy.jpg (37 KB, 534x401)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/news/video/this-is-how-hong-kong-protesters-deal-with-tear-gas/vp-AAEZ3bW
youtu.be/eXjd7GkHKfU
youtu.be/bEPwrZZoSJ8[embed]
youtu.be/1VPdijrbKEY[embed]
homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/8mm-wolf-submachine-gun-with-improvised-ammunition/
archive.org/details/Breath_of_the_Dragon_Homebuilt_Flamethrowers_by_Ragnar_Benson_Paladin_Press
yuki.la/his/thread/6322788#p6323086
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Wu
asianews.it/news-en/Harry-Wu-questions-Falun-Gong’s-claims-about-organ-transplants-6919.html
scmp.com/article/559655/activist-harry-wu-challenges-organ-harvesting-claims
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/chinese-dissident-disputes-organ-harvest-allegations/article18171761/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_occupation_of_East_Timor#Sexual_slavery_and_systematic_violence_against_women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_occupation_of_East_Timor#Indonesian_campaigns_against_the_resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Holbrooke#East_Timor_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wooden_cannon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_gun
barenakedislam.com/2013/07/21/whats-wrong-with-australias-decision-to-send-muslim-illegal-alien-boat-people-to-papua-new-guinea-warning-graphic-images/I
youtube.com/watch?v=_NhnPkgeXSw
freewestpapua.wordpress.com/2009/09/24/shocking-images-of-indonesian-military-sweeping-operations-against-west-papuan-civilians/
youtube.com/watch?v=JnCSh4cOvmA
freewestpapua.org/info/human-rights/
culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/west-papua-forgotten-war-unwanted-people
voidnetwork.gr/2019/05/30/west-papua-genocide-continues/
rappler.com/world/regions/asia-pacific/indonesia/bahasa/englishedition/131600-genocide-west-papua-report
abc.net.au/news/2019-01-30/west-papuans-fight-for-another-independence-referendum/10584336
thespinoff.co.nz/books/09-07-2018/new-zealands-disgraceful-role-in-the-slow-genocide-of-west-papua/
redpepper.org.uk/west-papuas-silent-genocide/
theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/08/new-chapter-of-persecution-indonesia-cracks-down-on-west-papua-separatists
catholicleader.com.au/news/new-paper-highlights-stories-pain-humiliation-fear-west-papuans
greenleft.org.au/content/west-papua-nduga-revisited
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/12/west-papua-striking-miners-indonesia
theguardian.com/world/2005/dec/30/indonesia.johnaglionby
theguardian.com/global-development/gallery/2016/nov/02/west-papua-indonesia-verdant-heartlands-devastated-by-mine-waste-in-pictures
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/05/west-papua-fears-of-spiralling-violence-after-attack-leaves-up-to-31-dead
wowshack.com/grasberg-worlds-largest-gold-mine/
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/nov/02/100-bn-dollar-gold-mine-west-papuans-say-they-are-counting-the-cost-indonesia
ienearth.org/stop-the-lumad-killings/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1033655/lumad-killed-in-agusan-del-norte
mindanews.com/top-stories/2019/04/pasaka-condemns-killing-of-lumad-leader/
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-landrights-crime/driven-from-home-philippine-indigenous-people-long-for-their-land-idUSKBN1HQ034
barenakedislam.com/2011/01/26/torture-of-west-papuans-by-indonesian-muslims-never-ends/
apjjf.org/-Camellia-Webb_Gannon/4400
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/23/un-urges-torture-inquiry-after-indonesia-police-put-snake-on-west-papua-boy
theguardian.com/world/west-papua
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-fruit/china-consumers-sour-as-fruit-prices-soar-on-weather-trade-war-idUSKCN1T10YU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings
leagueofindia.com/india-world/the-unpardonable-pardon-of-2002-bali-bombing-accused-abu-bakar-baasyir/
thejakartapost.com/news/2019/01/18/jokowi-pardons-firebrand-cleric-abu-bakar-baasyir.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakar_Ba'asyir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Sungkar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemaah_Islamiyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_occupation_of_East_Timor#United_States
liveleak.com/view?t=a6b_1442928113&theme_id=1
liveleak.com/view?t=99e_1242669976
thestar.com.my/news/regional/2015/04/02/vietnamese-girl-dog-cooked/
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/photo-of-vietnamese-girl-crying-beside-her-dead-dog-that-was-believed-to-be-cooked-goes
baka.com.au/world/girl-distraught-as-missing-pet-dog-flower-turns-up-cooked-on-roadside-food-stall-20150331-1mbjhj.html
liveleak.com/view?t=f59_1413465254
liveleak.com/view?i=aea_1498483785
liveleak.com/view?t=slqFU_1522274246
liveleak.com/view?t=ee1_1454931653
change.org/p/president-of-vietnam-trần-đại-quang-stop-vietnamese-killing-and-torturing-dogs-cats-in-the-world-now-the-world-is-watching-you/u/14002530
liveleak.com/view?t=kWqo_1522208856
nypost.com/2018/03/27/dogs-boiled-alive-and-eaten-in-vietnamese-meat-market/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4302322/Monkey-s-skull-hacked-open-people-Vietnam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NVKQISNaIqE
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/savages-chop-helpless-monkeys-skull-10002740
change.org/p/petition-charge-soldiers-who-tortured-monkeys-with-treason-against-vietnam
scoopwhoop.com/Bizarre-Food-People-Eat-In-East-Asia/
watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/skull-is-removed-brains-eaten-alive-dark-trade-in-our-backyard-20130416-2hy0r.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070702161114.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikizukuri
youtube.com/watch?v=GTuXoW7NcSg
youtube.com/watch?v=j4s5oqD8Yuo
youtube.com/watch?v=mtXXnL1N16E
youtube.com/watch?v=YrsKorymMTg
soranews24.com/2015/05/28/korean-man-arrested-for-boiling-600-cats-alive-selling-the-meat-for-use-in-soup/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3243481/Knocked-club-blowtorched-ALIVE-hundreds-thousands-dogs-cats-cruelly-slaughtered-meat-Indonesian-markets.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_South_Reef_Skirmish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Pass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_Gioc–Detian_Falls#History
twitter.com/freewestpapua/status/1159037185905090560
twitter.com/freewestpapua/status/308579039801663488
twitter.com/FreeWestPapua/status/1069201107073798144
liveleak.com/view?i=9c9_1517508644
liveleak.com/view?i=e7f_1362824142
ar15.com/forums/general/Vietnamese_cop_cut_in_half____WARNING____EXTREMELY_GRAPHIC_VIDEO___no_joke_/5-1166072/

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Incendiary weapons will be essential
any form of bullet proofing as well
precautions against gas should be a given

John White
John White

Attached: 34763437546.jpg (85 KB, 1200x900)

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Given that HK has it's own ocean access, and regularly ships illegal shit out, why don't they just get in contact with some less red place like CZ and ask for civilian armaments?

David Davis
David Davis

Boogaloo is now for the Hong dongs.

Attached: 4xrn7jn7vzi11.jpg (39 KB, 540x540)

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Anything that can be used to kill/disable isolated riot police and steal their firearms would be vital if things escalate to that point. In the vid that came out the other day, one of the cops pulled his revolver after he got separated and had his shield/revolver stolen, so it's clear that they're armed.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

Styrofoam + Gasoline + Bottle

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

This sounds like a situation for me.

Attached: HongKong1.jpg (711 KB, 2048x1365)

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Attached: HongKong2.jpg (551 KB, 2048x1365)

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Attached: HongKong3.jpg (719 KB, 2048x1365)

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Attached: HongKong4.jpg (830 KB, 2048x1365)

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

I'm kinda curious, how effective are those dust filter + goggles combos against tear gas?

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

Attached: HongKong5.jpg (796 KB, 2048x1365)

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

China would just turn off the water

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

all you need to do is get the glowniggers to send some AKs over. then shit will go down.

Attached: glownigger.jpg (33 KB, 480x466)

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Don't even need AKs. Just need some simple weapons to kill guards and raid armories.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Depends on the quality of the equipment, I don't really know what they are using but anything that has a good seal on the eyes is good. Even swimming goggles work. As for chemical filtration for the nose and the mouth it just needs to be a high enough quality particulate filter. They come in various grades but having a high grade and good seal is important. Also it helps to remember that CS gas and pepper spray work on any wet skin so running around in tear gas in HK during summer must fucking suck. I've only been exposed to tear gas once and it fucking sucked, so much coughing and snot. It's tolerable but your priorities quickly switch from being mad about something to breathing.

Attached: HongKong6.jpg (544 KB, 2048x1365)

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

unironically just sending out hd streams of them getting their shit pushed in and spreading it out to the world

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

I saw a video where a bunch of them beat a guard and took his baton but he was able to pull his gun, he didn’t shoot but scared them off

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

Attached: HongKong7.jpg (634 KB, 2048x1365)

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Attached: HongKong8.jpg (463 KB, 2048x1365)

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

but that wouldnt cause as much chaos. and the CIA likes fucking things up.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

Attached: HongKong9.jpg (567 KB, 2048x1365)

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Attached: HongKong10.jpg (550 KB, 2048x1365)

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Attached: HongKong11.jpg (440 KB, 2048x1365)

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

For the record this is the Hong Kongers breaking into the legislative council building and wrecking the place.

Attached: HongKong12.jpg (587 KB, 2048x1365)

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

I want an all out fucking civil war.
Preferably 2 simultaneous ones from china and US at that same time.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Attached: HongKong13.jpg (140 KB, 1600x1067)

John Russell
John Russell

but then you would only be able to concentrate on one

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Attached: HongKong14.jpg (187 KB, 1600x1065)

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

oh the horror, a broken window and some spray paint, how could they do this?

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

even better if while that goes down india and Pakistan throw down and Putin decides its time for a soviet re union, and throw in the serbs going berserk again for fun and all will be right in the world

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Even hi point carbines would be bloody helpful

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Attached: HongKong15.jpg (350 KB, 1600x1067)

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

Last time I was in Hong Kong getting access to stump remover or any nitrides was a pain in the ass. Either that or ive been looking in the wrong places.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

i feel like a soviet re union wouldnt go as well as he hopes

Carter King
Carter King

Hong Kongers have developed their own form of an anti gas doctrine in which when a tear gas grenade lands in their vicinity, they cover it with a traffic cone and pour water down the top hole to extinguish the flame of the grenade and stop it from emitting gas

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

They are riding a very complicated line between Tienamen and peaceful protest. Mainland China is building up military assets outside HK as a "Scheduled military drill" do you really want the pictures from Tienamen, because they are fucking awful. Their restraint is for a reason.

Attached: HongKong16.jpg (341 KB, 1600x1067)

Tyler King
Tyler King

Probably illegal arms trade exists with drug dealers, but I highly doubt you can just show up at chung king mansion without connections and yell YO WHAZZUP HOMIEZ I WANT A BLACK STAR PEASHOOTAH

You could get great indian food there tho

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

It is my personal opinion that 3D printing and Electro Chemical Machining are the solution to Hong Kong's arms shortage in addition to easily acquirable premade unregulated parts

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

According to my mom it's a Parade/

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Damn, that's pretty smart.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Attached: HongKong17.jpg (350 KB, 1600x1067)

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

i feel like a soviet re union wouldnt go as well as he hopes
it wasn't consensual the last time and it wont be next time either, especially for Poland

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

This is genuinely sad shit. What can we do? Not much....

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

yes please.

Attached: detective-pepe.jpg (20 KB, 422x349)

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

if it doesn't have a built in filter it's going to be plain useless. the paper ones with filters will do better but if they don't seal your mouth they're not going to be very useful either as the gas will get around the edges of the mask. the guys with the ones that look like gas masks are preferable but even then you'll want the ones that are full-face and not half-face.

now with the greatness of HD video and cameras everywhere
WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

I've even toyed with the idea of modifying the doctrine with easily mass produced 3D printed mini cones with internal funnels to ease pouring

James Cook
James Cook

a Tienamen now would be far worse for china than it would for the protesters.the protesters, whove already demonstrated their suicidal like resolve, would be martyred and the CCP would be vilified throughout the world.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Is the rapes and genocide the US supported Indonesia committing against Christian West Papuans also sad or? And the US supported Philippine army massacred Lumad indigenous natives of Mindanao?

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

i dunno, if their carrier sunk in drydock in peace time, then id hate to imagine what they would be like in war

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

the CCP would be vilified throughout the world
The question is, how much would the world really care after the news died down? Obviously the US and Taiwan will keep it in mind, but the rest of the world may sadly see doing business with China as a necessary evil economically.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

seethe and cope chinaman.
hong kong is not a part of china.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

China doesn't need to do Tiananmen. Hong Kong is entirely reliant on mainland China for water supply. Cutting off the water would result in Hong Kongers mass abandoning the island or western countries forced to spend billions of dollars each hour to send water in and remove toilet waste.

John Roberts
John Roberts

Here's your fifty cents, learn some English you twat.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Literally just gank the riot police 20 to 1. They win by fer, not necessarily force. I dont give a shit how much gear you got if a bunch of dudes jump you with clubs, chains and knives youre gonna get fucked up.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

a camera and internet connection

international outrage is their only lifeline

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Indonesia-posting this early into the thread
Come on man, usually you wait till at least 100 posts or so.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

This is a good example of the team of protesters demonstrating the technique.

msn.com/en-gb/news/video/this-is-how-hong-kong-protesters-deal-with-tear-gas/vp-AAEZ3bW

Attached: HongKong18.jpg (160 KB, 1600x1067)

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Translate Ragnar Benson’s books into Chinese so they can start making homemade bombs (things like ammonium nitrate fertilizer should be EASILY accessible to the average Chinaman).

Also, this video is an EXCELLENT real-world example of how to defeat riot police using things like molotov cocktails and improvised melee weapons:
youtu.be/eXjd7GkHKfU

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Sadly they might be vilified but the world won't do much. Remember Tiananmen Square?

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

well it could either go two ways; one is that everyone stops caring afterwards, or two is that everyone starts pulling money out of china and scrambles to pick a side. weve already seen plenty of companies react to these protests even with it being mostly peaceful.

TLDR; its either going to be a nothing burger or cold war 2

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Seeing as how the US supports mass rapes and genocide by Indonesia in West Papua and massacres of Lumads by the Philippines I would say the US and you don't care about human rights.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Shotgun shells can be 3D printed or made from PVC pipe, Black powder can be made from urine, sugar and charcoal, pellets can be anything from ball bearings to rocks. wadding can be made from cardboard

Attached: 4-winds-diagram-4.jpg (148 KB, 751x1024)

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

Attached: HongKong19.jpg (328 KB, 1600x1067)

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

and how does china know that this wouldnt just piss everyone off further and expedite the process of the protests turning to riots?

John Miller
John Miller

Too bad Hong Kong relies on the mainland for it's water. Britain surrendered the island along with the New Territories for that reason even though the island was leased in perpetuity, Britain's economy would be crushed from trying to keep Hong Kong water supplied.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Because people drop from dehydration within days and Hong Kong is an island. You're pretty retarded.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

cold war 2
please please please
I'd love to see what another 50 years of crazy aerospace funding will do.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

The guy in your graph holding the homemade shotgun is a Papuan fighter.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

china doesnt give a rats ass about the protesters, it cares about the economy. if water is cut off to HK then the entire city comes to a standstill, and the economy of the region plummets further and further each day. it would cost china just as much to cut off the water as it would for someone else to supply it.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

China is a massive producer of chemicals

Attached: Chemical-Fire-Bottle.jpg (250 KB, 840x774)

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

You asked for it. I'll alternate between Hong Kong today and Tienamen.

Btw, kudos to the user who dumped these in the last thread.

Context: Kinda self explanatory, it's what happens when you get run over by a tank.

Attached: 1565797496264.jpg (27 KB, 390x476)

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

What about primers, though? Don't they require some professional-level understanding of chemistry.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

and im assuming china can stop weather too?

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Any chance of basically manufacturing parts and smuggling them in disguised as something else?
"Oh these metal things? They're not lowers, they're uhh robot toys..."

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Attached: HongKong20.jpg (282 KB, 1600x1290)

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Fuck.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Remember when the US and it's people are supporting Sunni Muslim Indonesia raping and genociding Christian West Papuans like they supported Indonesia against Christian East Timorese?

Remember the US training the same Philippine army that is murdering innocent Lumad indigenous people in Mindanao?

You people are even posting graphs with pictures of Papuan fighters without realizing who they are.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

legend and youtube have it a Chinese fellow came up with a good homemade compound that does not require ground match heads

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

Fuck is right.

Attached: 1565797442795.jpg (35 KB, 419x530)

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

No one gives a shit, user.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Attached: HongKong21.jpg (312 KB, 1600x1067)

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

Not Very Tough

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

ESL screeching intensifies

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

how much would the world really care

liberal tears aside, trump is the world for all intents and purposes

trump is playing hardball with china in case you weren't paying attention

HK (and Taiwan) are perhaps the two most important pieces on the chess board

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

If the protests don't cause economic damage then why would they give a shit? Let them go on and cause news fatigue and crying wolf. If the protesters do cause the economy of HK to crash then what's the difference if they cut off the water?

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

The tanks never stopped.

Attached: 1565797367275.jpg (48 KB, 480x360)

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

whoa whoa whoa see that guy right there? that guy's actually me. now your probably wondering how i ended up in this situation

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Attached: HongKong22.jpg (210 KB, 1600x1067)

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Obviously you don't give a shit about human rights or Hong Kongers which is the point that was made here. You just hate chinks and fantasize about causing a civil war (with noodle armed NEETs lmao)

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Does HK have any military/paramilitary outside of the PLA garrison?

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

There is a potential solution to that in the form of electro priming
youtu.be/bEPwrZZoSJ8[embed]
youtu.be/1VPdijrbKEY[embed]
However the technology for it is not even a Fetus, much less an infant
This is true and was talked about on a podcast, a podcast that revealed that there is a company working on a "Smokeless powder substitute" that the guys that revealed it said "they weren't supposed to talk about"

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

I don't care.

I'm old enough to remember when we lowered trade barriers and the first thing that happened was the rich assholes in Hong Kong came in and bought up most of the old properties in Chinatown(s), mostly in SF but elsewhere. The local Chinese Americans were overjoyed at being able to do business with people from the fabled motherland. They got fleeced and put out of business. Businesses and whole communities that had been there since the Gold Rush got destroyed. Hong Kong is what you get when you match old-school Brit business sense with chink corruption and chink ruthlessness and chink willingness to cheat and bullshit and lie in order to win some sort of tactical advantage. They're just upset that now the mainlanders are better at fleecing foreigners than they are and they aren't really needed any more. Fuck them. I feel nothing, any more than I would feel for some Arab tribe slaughtering the tribe next door. They're all just greedy grasping rapacious slant eyed bastards.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Evidence removed.

Attached: 1565797296607.jpg (33 KB, 427x600)

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

because the protesters cause significantly less damage than bringing the entire city to a halt and causing long lasting damage to the cities image. the protests still have people working and doing their jobs, but cutting off water and waste disposal will stop that entirely. plus, the already skittish companies in HK will want a way out after that.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

namefag makes a retarded post
and the world continues to turn

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Attached: HongKong23.jpg (522 KB, 1600x1067)

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

pneumatic potato cannon + shredded soap gasoline smoothies

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Attached: 1565797223698.jpg (27 KB, 600x530)

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

probably because there isn't much demand for those things
if you have a yard in hong kong you're so loaded to the point you can tell some guy to dig a stump out by hand

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Attached: HongKong24.jpg (197 KB, 1600x1067)

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

anyone got the hong kong phalanx picture?

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

True, Just gotta no life then.

Stop I can only get so erect. The world is due for a culling.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

For the record the ones without the filenames are all Tienamen.

Attached: 1565797191742.jpg (21 KB, 440x600)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

the only way for a proper culling isnt civil wars, user. its a world war.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

no, it's just police and the garrison
the next closest thing is the equivalent of the boy scout

James Campbell
James Campbell

Shit, I wouldn't want to be getting arrested in HK right now. Poor bastards.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Attached: HongKong25.jpg (469 KB, 1600x1067)

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

You can easily buy an AR lower parts kit from China on aliexpress (ironically) from many parts in the world. Apparently some Aussies brought it.

seems pretty neat, granted you'd need so much other stuff (eg. welding, a lathe, etc) to make a decent autoloader.

But guns are the easy part. Ammo is the hard part.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

This the one you are talking about. Also I just realized I keep mispelling Tianamen.

Attached: HongKong33.jpg (410 KB, 1600x1067)

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

there's hundreds of them arrested, at least they'll have company on the inside and not get shanked by criminals

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

fuck off wumao

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

If China goes full martial law there is not much the city could do. The multinational corporations would only be mildly annoyed their employees got sent to the gulag.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

The world is due for a culling.
also time for Armenia to whoop azeris again, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan to settle their beef, Cyprus to rush the dmz and take what is theirs, and norther Ireland has been too quiet for too long, to many stale conflicts for too long, its un natural

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

aliexpress
wot, do they not care at all?
Aussies brought it.
what became of them?

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Attached: 1565795222678.jpg (35 KB, 392x600)

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

seems pretty neat, granted you'd need so much other stuff (eg. welding, a lathe, etc) to make a decent autoloader.
Um Akshually you only really need a welder and a shitty one at that for the FGC9
And the guys at Deterrence Dispensed are working on the ammo problem through Project whatabout

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

the aesthetics of these are pretty nice, the police have some neat armor and i dig the protesters hard hat + gas mask combo
i think i like this more than the clankening

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Attached: HongKong26.jpg (210 KB, 1600x1065)

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

thanks.
china cant win if the protesters are guided by the spirit of Julius Caesar

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

they can't check every package
question more or less is do you feel lucky

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

user civil anarchy is how you get the strong men in power. Those strong men are the ones who go to war.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

yer all fukkin clowns m8

Attached: 3E2F2217-E1FC-4B89-9C90-3AA8240E2704.jpg (18 KB, 500x522)

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

I remember being taught in school that there no pictures or recordings from tienamen square after the media black out. If you have more im interested from a non-gore perspective. Also how did these get leaked?

Alexander King
Alexander King

I do too. I think the umbrellas and gas are pretty. Ukraine was all fire, smoke, and snow.

Attached: 1565793945328.jpg (17 KB, 300x486)

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

The multinational corporations would only be mildly annoyed their employees got sent to the gulag.
i wouldnt say that. theyve well passed the annoyed phase, and are getting very nervous. some companies are also possibly threatening pull their money out of chinese banks over this (updates pending on that) so if china goes full on Winnie the pooh they run the risk of driving out a lot of business

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

It seems pretty easy for some protester to go and throw a molotov from the top of that bridge and get reasonable cover.

Attached: 1523240938446.jpg (84 KB, 480x360)

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

that and everyone kind of looked the same

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/8mm-wolf-submachine-gun-with-improvised-ammunition/

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

Ukraine seemed post apocalyptic almost. HK has a much more vibrant aesthetic going on.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

Exactly. Humanity is an animal. Animals must evolve to survive. Is fueled by conflict. The longer we keep these conflicts simmering the worse off its going to be and thats not even mentioning the major Pandemic we are due for.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Flamethrowers would be good for armored cars and police vehicles archive.org/details/Breath_of_the_Dragon_Homebuilt_Flamethrowers_by_Ragnar_Benson_Paladin_Press

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

some companies are also possibly threatening pull their money out of chinese banks over this
Good.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

civil anarchy cannot hope to compete with the manufactured horrors of a proper global conflict in the modern age. its one thing to see your neighbor get clubbed over the head by a guy in a mask, and another to see an entire town burnt to the ground by a single airstrike

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

i'm pretty sure the idea is civil disobedience, not trying to kill the fuzz
if people start dying beijing will have all the reason it needs to drop the hammer

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

there are enough chaff packages out there that finding contraband is hard. worked for a US business for a while and our automated shipping software wouldn't fill out the customs labels properly but it took a while to fill it in manually. occasionally we'd get one sent back to us by the USPS and we'd have to redo it but the vast majority would get sent out to their overseas destinations with the improperly made labels.

if the USPS doesn't check shit closely enough china sure as fuck doesn't

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Falun Dafa/Falun Gong. So provenance is a bit questionable because they have a serious bone to pick with mainland China and are a bit culty but they have the means technically to procure what little photography there was of the massacre. The PRC cut the cords at midnight June 3rd 1989, so there does seem to be some content before that.

Attached: HongKong27.jpg (204 KB, 1600x1066)

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

not good. china's economy is already in an unstable place right now as they wind down their rapid growth, and the trade war hasnt exactly been helping. something like this could trigger a recession, and a recession with a world trade power means everyone is going to hurt from it. which means your hentai is going to shoot up from being 5 dollars to 50 dollars

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Falun Gong didn't get banned by the PRC until the late 1990s so I call bullshit on those photos.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

im sure falun dafa had a bone to pick with china long before then

William Reyes
William Reyes

i know. What i am saying is that civil anarchy is needed for an eventual strong man to retake the reigns of power. Thats when the world descends into anarchy.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

go away 五角, what a bloody shame for 京A88519, Tiananmen 64 you filthy commie shill.

REMOVE CHICOM remove chicom
you are worst chink. you are the chink idiot you are the chink smell. return to manchuria. to our manchucousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,Beijing we will never forgeve you. commie rascal FUck but fuck asshole chinkk stink dog eating cunt commie.. 三年大饑荒 best years of my life. take a bath of dead tchink..ahahahahahPRC WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget third vietnam war, .vietnam kill your army, ….hahahahaha idiot chink and communist smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHICOM FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. ROC+usa+hong kong+japan=kill communist…you will be crushed/ MJ alive in hongkong, MJ making fast moonwalk in Hong kong a . smooth criminal MJ Hongkong. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of MJ… you are ppoor stink chink… you live in a prison hahahaha, you live in a farm

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Falun gong sounds like a google rabbit hole im about to go down now. Thanks based photo user.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

This is the last gory image i'll post of Tiananmen I think. I think the images should be seen either way. I have a number from the protests leading up to it I'd rather show than the awfulness of what the Chinese did.

Attached: 1565795835541.jpg (37 KB, 684x500)

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

in the nuclear age, a world war would lead to plenty of civil unrest.

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

burner accounts or friendly assets overseas who're willing to scrub the package origin.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

More PRIGs

Attached: improvisedrecoillesslaunchers1iraprig.jpg (98 KB, 806x498)

Eli Green
Eli Green

Black powder from urine would take like a year lmao

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

but no leader would be tough enough to start it. You think Trump or Poobear man or Putin have the guts to start a war? No they are comfortable right now and are more interested in posturing. Same with the Global elite. Globalism and

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

while I was in HK i tried that. My parents ended up yelling at me for doing that.

Also, don't use charcoal briquetts for gunpowder. It burns hilariously slowly with a stupid high ignition temp. Also very inconsistent. It did fire out of my shotgun with winchester 777 primers but it felt very weak and the powder fizzled long after shooting it causing the shell to melt.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Call bullshit all you want. I'm gonna give them enough confidence to post em with attribution. Falun Gong goes to the ends of the earth to dig up dirt on China and it isn't all lies. The clothing, the locations, photo quality, the situations are hard to dispute. I get the skepticism I really do.

Attached: HongKong28.jpg (355 KB, 1600x1067)

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

What's project butwhatabout? Tried looking it up but all twitter mentions of it are deleted

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

Falun Gong promotes Alex Jones tier conspiracy theories and made up a fake speech by Defence Minister Chi Haotian. They claim to have magic levitation powers and ca n cure illnesses with their powers.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Chinese dissidents who hate the CCP like Harry Wu attacked the Falun Gong and called them liars over organ harvesting claims. Harry Wu was locked in a labour camp by the CCP for years. He was anti CCP.

Falun Gong is a cult which brainwashes its followers into believing aliens created modern technology to control humans and that it's practioners can levitate, stop living cars with telekenises and cure illnesses with magic powers.

From Falun Gong's own websites and western news. Look at what their own websites say on their magic powers.

yuki.la/his/thread/6322788#p6323086

Interview by Harry Wu outside of China.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Wu

asianews.it/news-en/Harry-Wu-questions-Falun-Gong’s-claims-about-organ-transplants-6919.html

scmp.com/article/559655/activist-harry-wu-challenges-organ-harvesting-claims

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/chinese-dissident-disputes-organ-harvest-allegations/article18171761/

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

everyone has a breaking point. you would have to boil things slowly so no one knows whats going on until its too late

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

even if they do, they still leaked a lot of shit. credit where credit's due and whatnot

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

That's a confusing fucking rabbit hole to go down. Figuring out the Falun Dafa is a fucking quest. All I will tell you is that they are persistent and everywhere.

Attached: 1565793111838.jpg (25 KB, 600x357)

James Harris
James Harris

They did not. The CCP didn't ban them until they "spontaneously" mobbed government buildings int the late 1990s and they never "released" those photos before then. Falun Gong has an entire industry dedicated to making photos of what they claim happens in jails.

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

They been using sling shots to hurl bricks. Some times using multiple ppl holding o to multiple bands.

Attached: 16875854-7319925-image-a-6-1564934826058.jpg (232 KB, 962x641)

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Attached: 5000.jpg (77 KB, 700x420)

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

go back to bunkerchan, goddamn commie

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

WOOD
O
O
D
CANNONS
A
N
N
O
N
S

Attached: 254362.jpg (230 KB, 900x675)

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

What did they leak that was right? They lied multiple times.

Their article with the fake speech claiming Chi Haotian planned to genocide Americans got reposted on Stormfront to claim that Asians are a threat to white people.

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

Attached: 1565793039459.jpg (27 KB, 500x600)

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

i was talking about the photos. i dont give a rats ass about the claims since china's already done enough bad shit with proof.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Attached: HongKong29.jpg (267 KB, 1600x1067)

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

This is what the American supported and trained Sunni Muslim Indonesian army did to East Timorese Catholic Christian women.

Attached: east-timor-indonesian-rapist-army.jpg (64 KB, 477x702)

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Attached: 1565790713909.jpg (29 KB, 503x683)

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

He kept his revolver

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

American supported Indonesian Sunni Muslim soldiers sexually torturing a Catholic Christian East Timorese woman after raping her.

This is what they did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_occupation_of_East_Timor#Sexual_slavery_and_systematic_violence_against_women

Sexual slavery and systematic violence against women

Known Indonesian abuses against women in East Timor were numerous and well-documented, though the true scope of the problem is difficult to ascertain, owing to the intense military control imposed during the occupation, compounded by the shame felt by victims. In a 1995 report on violence against women in Indonesia and East Timor, Amnesty International USA wrote: "Women are reluctant to pass on information to non-governmental organizations about rape and sexual abuse, let alone to report violations to the military or police authorities."[110][111]

Sexual slavery was institutionally tolerated and supported by the TNI and women could be summoned for sexual abuse by TNI soldiers. According to credible investigations, the TNI kept files designating East Timorese women who were to be made available for rape and sexual abuse by Indonesian soldiers. These lists could be passed on between military battalions, which predisposed women to recurring sexual victimization.[112] Enforced marriage was also a component of TNI policy in East Timor. The Amnesty report cites the case of a woman forced to live with a commander in Baucau, then harassed daily by troops after her release.[110] Such "marriages" took place regularly during the occupation.[113]

Attached: east-timor-indonesian-army-rape-women.jpg (89 KB, 491x702)

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Knock that shit out. Your gonna catch a ban. I might too for posting Tianamen.

Attached: HongKong30.jpg (293 KB, 1600x1049)

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

oh Jannies, we have a fagot.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

Israeli and American trained Indonesian Sunni Muslim soldiers torturing a Catholic Christian East Timorese woman after gang raping her.

Women in areas under Indonesian control were also coerced into accepting sterilisation procedures, and some were pressured or forced outright to take the contraceptive Depo Provera.[114] Village leaders were often urged to cooperate with TNI policy and local clinics responsible for administering contraceptive injections were established under the control of the TNI in the countryside. In one case specifically, a group of high-school girls were injected with the contraceptive without their knowledge. Other forms of birth control consisted of killing newborn children of women who were suspected of being associated with the Fretilin.[115]

In addition to suffering systematic sexual slavery, forced sterilization, enforced marriage, torture, and extrajudicial execution, women also faced rape and sexual abuse during interrogation by Indonesian authorities. These women included the wives of resistance members, resistance activists and suspected Fretilin collaborators. Often times women were targeted and subjected to torture as a form of proxy violence when male relatives who were suspected of being Fretilin were not present.[116] In 1999 researcher Rebecca Winters released the book Buibere: Voice of East Timorese Women, which chronicles many personal stories of violence and abuse dating to the earliest days of the occupation. One woman tells of being interrogated while stripped half-naked, tortured, molested, and threatened with death.[117] Another describes being chained at the hands and feet, raped repeatedly, and interrogated for weeks.[118] A woman who had prepared food for Fretilin guerrillas was arrested, burned with cigarettes, tortured with electricity, and forced to walk naked past a row of soldiers into a tank filled with urine and feces.[119]

Attached: east-timor-indonesian-rape-women.jpg (106 KB, 878x584)

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Attached: HongKong31.jpg (175 KB, 1600x1067)

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Attached: roman-wojak.jpg (9 KB, 216x250)

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

he was in the last thread

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

I'm out.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

NOOO STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT CHINA NOOOO
50 centers have been in full meltdown lately. what gives?

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

see ya riot user.
the HK pics are aesthetic as fuck

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

Even their tagging actually looks good.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

it's been like this since the election
pol going mainstream killed all the boards

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

winnie the pooh

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Israeli and American trained Indonesian Sunni Muslim soldiers torturing a Catholic Christian East Timorese woman after gang raping her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_occupation_of_East_Timor#Indonesian_campaigns_against_the_resistance

Leaders of Indonesian intelligence influential with Suharto had initially envisaged that invasion, subdual of Fretilin resistance, and integration with Indonesia would be quick and relatively painless. The ensuing Indonesian campaigns up through 1976 were devastating for the East Timorese, an enormous drain on Indonesian resources, were severely damaging to Indonesia internationally, and ultimately a failure. The wanton, wholesale killings by the TNI near the coastal regions during the opening months of the invasion had driven a large portion of the population and most of the remaining Falintil into the central regions. This proved counterproductive as it left Indonesian troops fighting against an enemy which was well equipped and had access to agricultural resources and population. The civilian population came to see the Falintil as a buffer against the excesses of the Indonesian forces, which led to heightened support for the resistance. From 1975 to 1977, the Fretilin protected at least 40% of the population who had fled the coastal regions, in inhospitable conditions, with the active support of rallied communities.[87] Schwarz suggests the fact that Indonesian military's power base remained barely dented by the mid-1970s intelligence miscalculations and ongoing failures, was a measure of the military's dominance of Indonesian affairs.[25]

Attached: east-timor-indonesia-military-rape.jpg (60 KB, 700x397)

Chase Long
Chase Long

Israeli, Australian and American trained (and Netherlands, South Korea, and Taiwan equipped) Indonesian Sunni Muslim army torturing Catholic Christian East Timorese woman after raping her.

By the end of 1976, a stalemate existed between the Falintil and the Indonesian army. Unable to overcome heavy resistance and drained of its resources, the TNI began rearming. Indonesian navy ordered missile-firing patrol-boats from the United States, Australia, the Netherlands, South Korea, and Taiwan, as well as submarines from West Germany.[88] In February 1977, Indonesia also received thirteen OV-10 Bronco aircraft from the Rockwell International Corporation with the aid of an official US government foreign military aid sales credit. The Bronco was ideal for the East Timor invasion, as it was specifically designed for counter-insurgency operations in difficult terrain.[89] By the beginning of February 1977, at least six of the 13 Broncos were operating in East Timor, and helped the Indonesian military pinpoint Fretilin positions.[90] The OV-10 Broncos dealt a heavy blow to the Falintil when the aircraft attacked their forces with conventional weapons and Soviet-supplied Napalm known as 'Opalm.' Along with the new weaponry, an additional 10,000 troops were sent in to begin new campaigns that would become known as the 'final solution'.[91]

Attached: east-timor-indonesian-army-rapists.jpg (94 KB, 480x702)

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Gitta love the Coopers using umbrellas as well

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

you're like the shrieking madman on the public bus
sure, you're getting your message out, but the only message you're getting out is that you're fucking nuts

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

Tiananmen 64, the N64 Sequel to HONG KONG 97

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Project whatabout is essentially a project to answer all the "whatabouts" regarding 3D printed guns
So far they've solved magazines and rifling, next is ammunition

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

Attached: this-should-not-expand.jpg (40 KB, 383x700)

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

it was when r/T_D got deleted that things got really fucking bad. all of the dipshit redditors who thought they were edgy flocked over to here and now we have the site we see now.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

I ignored him for a reason.
I'll keep scraping up new ones. See you around.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Every fucking HK thread

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Israeli, Australian and American trained (and Netherlands, South Korea, and Taiwan equipped) Indonesian Sunni Muslim army torturing Catholic Christian East Timorese woman after raping her.

China supported the East Timorese resistance against Indonesia and sent them weapon while the Australians helped Indonesia blockade East Timor and intercept weapons shipments..

TNI strategists implemented a strategy of attrition against the Falintil beginning in September 1977. This was accomplished by rendering the central regions of East Timor unable to sustain human life through napalm attacks, chemical warfare and destruction of crops. This was to be done in order to force the population to surrender into the custody of Indonesian forces and deprive the Falintil of food and population. Catholic officials in East Timor called this strategy an "encirclement and annihilation" campaign.[92] 35,000 ABRI troops surrounded areas of Fretilin support and killed of men, women, and children. Air and naval bombardments were followed by ground troops, who destroyed villages and agricultural infrastructure. Thousands of people may have been killed during this period.[93] In early 1978, the entire civilian population of Arsaibai village, near the Indonesian border, was killed for supporting Fretilin after being bombarded and starved.[94] The success of the 'encirclement and annihilation' campaign led to the 'final cleansing campaign', in which children and men would be forced to hold hands and march in front of Indonesian units searching for Fretilin members. When Fretilin members were found, the members would be forced to surrender or to fire on their own people.[95]

Zionist Richard Holbrooke supported Indonesia's genocide against East Timor. Israeli soldiers trained the Sunni Muslim Indonesian special forces along with Americans and Australians.

Attached: east-timor-indonesian-army-rapist-military.jpg (89 KB, 477x702)

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

and a communist too. But I'm pretty sure that's a synonym.
And for reference the people here put their penises in guns and go diving with soviet rebreathers
In short, you're aboslutely ass fucking retarded you chink shill

David Martin
David Martin

Phil this is literally the only time you made a non retarded post.
But yeah hkers and mainlanders are literally the same thing except hkers believe they are better than their commie counter parts even though they are just as shitty and are losing relevancy quickly
T. user who has been to both main land Chinar and hk

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Military and intelligence ties were opened through unofficial channels, especially Iran and Turkey, in 1968. In 1971, Indonesian and Israeli military officers are believed to have started negotiations on transfer of military hardware and sharing of intelligence on global Communist terrorist groups. In November the following year, some counter-battery radars for accurate artillery fire were bought by the Indonesian military from the Israel Military Industries. In March 1974, a team of 27 officers and 90 soldiers from the Indonesian Army were sent to study a 2-month course to Israel on artillery radar and land surveillance, as well as ELINT and SIGINT from the Israeli Defence Forces. In January 1975, the Indonesian Navy and Indonesian Air Force sent a 60-man team to Israel to learn special insertion and covert operations from Shayetet 13 and the Israeli Navy. The result was the establishment of a Special Forces Training School to train small units of the Kopassus in airborne and seaborne insertion, in November 1975. In August 1976, Indonesian and Israeli Chiefs of Air Staff met during a supposedly coincidental visit to Tehran to discuss the Indonesian procurement of 35 Douglas A-4 Skyhawk fighter aircraft from Israel, which were ultimately delivered in 1981-82.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Thanks for the pics and input RiotAnon. If you're in HK then godsspeed man, know that the civilized world is with you.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

indonesia more like pppoopoo amirite lads

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

If water is cut of that can be solved y outside powers whilst China has a massive PR and economic scandal. Sewage can be disposed of in the sea (india-style) until better ways are build. Sure it would suck with water and sewage but it isn't the end of the world for hong Kong.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Holbrooke#East_Timor_controversy

In August 1977, then Assistant Secretary of State, Holbrooke traveled to Indonesia to meet with President Suharto in the midst of Indonesia's occupation of East Timor, in which over 100,000 East Timorese were ultimately killed or starved to death. According to Brad Simpson, director of the Indonesia and East Timor Documentation Project at the National Security Archives, Holbrooke had visited officially to press for human rights reform but, after meeting Suharto, had instead praised him for Indonesia's human rights improvements, for the steps that Indonesia had taken to open East Timor to the West, and for allowing a delegation of congressmen to enter the territory under strict military guard, where they were greeted by staged celebrations welcoming the Indonesian armed forces.[24]

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

wumao desperately tries to derail thread that displeases his masters

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wooden_cannon

Attached: wrtwyrewe.jpg (43 KB, 470x373)

James Taylor
James Taylor

Falun Gong has an entire industry revolted on "survivors" staging photos of what goes on in PRC jails without offering a single shred of evidence. If they were survivors of the jails why didn't the PRC kill them?

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

It has now become a common symbol throughout Bulgaria despite the fact that it backfired and killed its user during its first shot.
kek

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

living cars
racking up those big cents with the posts bro

John Long
John Long

what can Jow Forums do to help

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

REMOVE CHICOM remove chicom
you are worst chink. you are the chink idiot you are the chink smell. return to manchuria. to our manchucousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,Beijing we will never forgeve you. commie rascal FUck but fuck asshole chinkk stink dog eating cunt commie.. 三年大饑荒 best years of my life. take a bath of dead tchink..ahahahahahPRC WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget third vietnam war, .vietnam kill your army, ….hahahahaha idiot chink and communist smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHICOM FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. ROC+usa+hong kong+japan=kill communist…you will be crushed/ MJ alive in hongkong, MJ making fast moonwalk in Hong kong a . smooth criminal MJ Hongkong. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of MJ… you are ppoor stink chink… you live in a prison hahahaha, you live in a farm

MJ alive numbr one #1 in HK ….fuck the chink ,..FUCKk ashol gook no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. MJ aliv and real strong wizard kill all the commie farm aminal with sex magic now we the Hong Kong rule .winnei of the poo cherryman Xi jingping fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and communist party wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Hong Kong greattst countrey

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

absolute top kek
I would expect nothing less

John Smith
John Smith

five times per post. aka. Wumao

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

Falun Gong has an entire industry revolted on "survivors"
revolted
I'm guessing Engrish isn't your first language, chinkshillfaggot.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

either way you know you wanna see a riot cop formation get BULGAR'D by one

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

kek

dumb wumao thinks his presence actually helps his side.
How's it feel to know that you're a peasant making 50 cents of you devalued rmb to only further make us rich westerners laugh in you face.

your country is a sick joke and it wont exist in ten years

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

They wouldn't do nothing even if they had the most modern hardware in the World. They are America-worshiping little cucks, utterly nihilistic and hedonistic hence the fact that they want HK to become America. But such entities have extreme difficulty of not to be overwhelmed by the fear of death because their believes are shallow and cold.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Based.

Attached: Mister-Chang-&-his-chi.jpg (35 KB, 500x375)

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

Jesus christ. Why?
I didn't realize how bad it was.
Did they really just run groups of people over with tanks?

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

please

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

asian drivers man

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

That telephone pole attack was golden, fucks up the police line entirely.

John Nelson
John Nelson

If water is cut of that can be solved y outside powers
Are you high? Do you know how hard it would be to supply hk with water especially of the commies but up a naval blockade?

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

remember, Chicomms are not humans. They're rabid animals that need to be physically removed.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

so Jow Forums any good ideas for anti-tank weapons?

because i dont want to see this shit happen again

maybe a home made PIAT?

John Brooks
John Brooks

yes, i'm sure china wants to be known as the great world power that had to be kill off a city because they couldn't keep law and order

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

would they be daft enough to blockade Western humanitarian aid? That would turn a rough pr situation into an "oh fuck we're getting third opium war'd" situation

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Fentanyl

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

This kind of launcher loaded with canister shot would make awesome/terrifying antipersonnel weapon. Like a giant shotgun that shoots 300 grams of 8mm bb’s.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Letting western countries supply water would be robbing western countries of billions of dollars every day.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

lmao wat

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Maybe molotovs if the chinks are gonna be going retro with type 54 tanks, molotovs easily. However those psycho fucks would treat this like a damn military parade and bust out the new shit

I, as a hongkonger, would not oppose making Hong Kong the 51st state of the union. Heck, we could even trade out california.

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Fuck. I'll stick around because without content this thread is just bickering. No Tianamen though it's just fucking brutal and gross, just piles of bodies and shit.

Yes they did just run people over. Could they have run? Probably but they were pretty determined to make a statement, alot of them were on hunger strike already. Either way it didn't really matter. They opened fire on any moving target. It was the crackdown of crackdowns.

Attached: HongKong32.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1067)

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

SPLAT! Based chinks, that's how you deal with traitors. Too bad they became pussified because of their interconnection with the JEWest, i would like to see some HK cucks get splated! too.

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

I'm pretty sure they would cut off water to gain compliance they have done worse and crazier stuff
Yes they could and how would you assure the aid got in unless you used military escorts which would lead to war
See israels blockade of aid to Palestine they have shot non aggressive people before for bringing on food and medicine before and no one does shit about it

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

why would western countries have to supply water?

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

holy shit the wumao are getting edgy i like that

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Attached: HongKong34.jpg (221 KB, 1600x1066)

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

sending the army in is less of a loss of face than cutting off the water supply

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

Attached: HongKong35.jpg (237 KB, 1600x1066)

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

you're a based lad and you pics are great. keep em up. Are you there in hk now?

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

I didn't realize how bad it was. I've heard of it before but never actually looked it up, I just always assumed it was some protests that got out of hand and a few people got shot.
New shit to read about I guess. Thanks for the pictures.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

I, as a hongkonger, would not oppose making Hong Kong the 51st state of the union. Heck, we could even trade out california
You guys literally have no pride as a people and cozy up to whoever gives you guys the best offer
HKers are literally Jews

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

i doubt they'd actually deploy tanks, hong kong is terrible tank country, there aren't that many big roads
there will be shittons of armored cars though

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

y r u lik dis

just an FYI anons, his goal is to derail and deflect
he's trying to spam the thread until it hits the bump limit, and as soon as it does he disappears.
the best thing you can do is just keep hong kong threads in the catalog so he has to work for his rmb

Attached: 1561418228244.jpg (39 KB, 219x371)

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

That's another possibility it's not gonna end well for the HK people and I dont see how its gonna get better unless they actually do a full on insurgency

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

we could even trade out california.
liberals, mexicans and streetshitters under china's rule
fund it

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Remember that people like you support the Indonesian Sunni Muslim army gang raping Catholic Christian women and girls.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Lol I literally jokingly suggested this yesterday XD

Here's what we'll do:
nuke the San Andreas fault line
California cracks of the mainland USA and floats west to China
build new china wall around HK
while we're at it wit hthe whole nukes thing, drop a couple on beijing
"no take-backs"
problem solved

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

better let them in then
you wouldn't want to be antisemitic now would you
remember the 7 million

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

says the mainlander. You go somewhere in a hoarde, ruin the damn place, move the the next. Guess who else does that?

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

No, but i've been talking to some Hong Kongers. The general consensus seems to be that they agree that they are Chinese but they just want fucking freedom and according to the PRC that is a no go. I just read the news and have friends from China. Anytime I see a cool picture I scoop it up and post it here.

Attached: HongKong36.jpg (408 KB, 1600x1066)

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

I posted past the bump limit on multiple threads in the past lol idiot.

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

it's not gonna end well for them in ~30 years when the law system reverts to the mainland law
getting slaughtered on evening television is probably the best shot they have at outside intervention

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

fagot, hang your self you chink

JANNIES DELETE THIS FUCKS POST

Attached: 1558449415391.jpg (307 KB, 1600x981)

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

That's a terrible trade because now you have the prc next to the states with lots of valuable coastal ports and military bases no under their control along with a lot of agricultural etc etc
You are a fucking retard

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

They really are.
You don't get to tell me who or what I support, insectoid. If it were up to me you and the sandniggers would be wiped out.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Hong Kongers are socially liberal and pro LGBTQ+ lmao. Pro-Taiwan independence are all pro LGBTQ and forced pro-gay laws upon the whole Taiwan.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

he doesn't know about the explosives along the fault line
We make the trade and sink them
no takesy-backsies
no refunds

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Yes, you and your country built on rape and genocide of Native Americans support Indonesia. The American military trains the rapist Sunni Muslim Indonesian army and sells them weapons and call them their comrades and help them rape and murder Christian girls. Your media, your government, both Republican and Democrat support them. The same Indonesia that mutilates girl's genitals (FGM) and makes it legal.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

fagot I said shut the fuck up, you commie fag

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

11th week of consecutive protests. It's pretty serious for them. Peak turnout was around 250,000. Also they have engaged in a general strike and shut down the airport for two days before being cleared by the cops. Don't know if air traffic has resumed but about a thousand flights were cancelled.

Attached: HongKong37.jpg (202 KB, 1600x1067)

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

ok i fix it
"as soon as he realizes the thread has hit the bump limit he stops posting in it"
you're very welcome now kindly git

Attached: 1554956486298.jpg (26 KB, 551x564)

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Lmao

I'm not a chink you effeminate hk faggot
And since pleading with the UK didn't work out now you are trying to get big daddy merica to save you for no reason. If that doesnt work are you gonna try to get the Japs and koreans to save you? Either get ballsy and do an insurgency or stfu and stop trying to get other people to save you little prissy faggots

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

goddamn it's chinese mike vining

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

HKers need to give ching chong ping pong a volley

Attached: 8675867.jpg (154 KB, 768x441)

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Lmao shut up pussy

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

It's 2047, and yes China will completely absorb HK.

Attached: HongKong38.jpg (261 KB, 1600x1067)

David Bennett
David Bennett

Poland, the Ukraine, and the Baltic collectively stand half a chance against Russia alone. Add to that the fact Poland is NATO and Russia gets fucked fast and hard.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

dont they teach you fucks history in highschool anymore? of course not, no wonder all these faggot millennials are clamoring for communism

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

tyreese

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

nuke the San Andreas fault line
Literally retarded
Again pants on the head retarded

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

guess the youth have nothing to lose then

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

can the jannies please give this commie, 50 cent brigade, PLA cock sucking asshole; A NICE BIG BAN

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

the protesters are guided by the spirit of Julius Caesar
no spearman or whatever that weapon is called

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

Indonesian torture and murder of Christian West Papuans.

supported by filthy 56% Amerimutts and Israel

barenakedislam.com/2013/07/21/whats-wrong-with-australias-decision-to-send-muslim-illegal-alien-boat-people-to-papua-new-guinea-warning-graphic-images/I

youtube.com/watch?v=_NhnPkgeXSw

freewestpapua.wordpress.com/2009/09/24/shocking-images-of-indonesian-military-sweeping-operations-against-west-papuan-civilians/

Attached: indonesia-torture.jpg (122 KB, 700x698)

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

you have no idea how far american education has fallen

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

He is in every HK thread.

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

how does it feel to be the literal definition of a worthless insectoid peasant living to please his hive mind masters for laughably small scraps.

Your life has no worth. Find Jesus or end yourself, wumao

William Roberts
William Roberts

suck my dick commie

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

56%ers.

Dying for Israel's wars since 1948.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

He might even be the same obsessed faggot who stalked /pfg/ guy

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT HONG KONG ITS NOT FAIR CHINA BROS
you wont get your bonus for low effort posts

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Not even a commie faggot lmao I just see no reason in trying to save some random chinks for no reason.
Go fight your own battles you yellow Jews

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

dude wtf, stop trying to de-rail this thread

ALSO I CALL BULLSHIT ON YOUR PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553173116033.jpg (265 KB, 700x460)

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

They wear masks for a reason. At one point one stood on a table and took off his mask. Other protesters urged him to put it back on and tried to cover his face. He said something to the effect of "There is no turning back now"

Attached: HongKong39.jpg (335 KB, 1600x1067)

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Attached: HongKong40.jpg (247 KB, 1600x1067)

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

No one said it was easy to supply such a big city with water, but cargo ships carrying bottled water and floating desalination plants in the harbor can do it. It's not cheap nor easy. And if China blockades humanitarian aid to kill of several million people you can be famn sure no-one will trade with them, every Hong konger will rioting/protesting. It won't go well for China.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

wumaos are in hardcore damage control mode

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

It's a joke, faggot. Are you too autistic to get how this works or are you just a mainland peasant that only figured out internet yesterday?

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

hard hat
dust mask
shorts
crocs
if this isn't aesthetic i don't know what is

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

so let see, you are a anti-Semite and a CCP loving fuck. Are you a Palestinian or Iranian by any chance

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Attached: HongKong41.jpg (331 KB, 1600x1067)

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

riot police dont even bother charging, they just hold up a banner
dystopian but aesthetic at the same time. Hong Kong truly is real life cyberpunk

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Because no one gives a shit about Palestine, and every country that would give humanitarian aid is on Israel's side.every country that would give humanitarian aid is on Hong Kong side (ideals, not politics).

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

It's summer. It's a riot. Dress appropriately.

Attached: HongKong42.jpg (90 KB, 1010x674)

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

or the /pol/fags for that matter.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

ohhhhh so you're a manchurian?

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Nothing china related, no. Back when I was in school it was mainly american history and muh holocaust repeated on a loop for years.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

American supported genocide of Christian West Papuans by Sunni Muslim Indonesia.

culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/west-papua-forgotten-war-unwanted-people
voidnetwork.gr/2019/05/30/west-papua-genocide-continues/
rappler.com/world/regions/asia-pacific/indonesia/bahasa/englishedition/131600-genocide-west-papua-report
abc.net.au/news/2019-01-30/west-papuans-fight-for-another-independence-referendum/10584336
thespinoff.co.nz/books/09-07-2018/new-zealands-disgraceful-role-in-the-slow-genocide-of-west-papua/
redpepper.org.uk/west-papuas-silent-genocide/
theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/08/new-chapter-of-persecution-indonesia-cracks-down-on-west-papua-separatists
catholicleader.com.au/news/new-paper-highlights-stories-pain-humiliation-fear-west-papuans
greenleft.org.au/content/west-papua-nduga-revisited
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/12/west-papua-striking-miners-indonesia
theguardian.com/world/2005/dec/30/indonesia.johnaglionby
theguardian.com/global-development/gallery/2016/nov/02/west-papua-indonesia-verdant-heartlands-devastated-by-mine-waste-in-pictures
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/05/west-papua-fears-of-spiralling-violence-after-attack-leaves-up-to-31-dead
wowshack.com/grasberg-worlds-largest-gold-mine/
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/nov/02/100-bn-dollar-gold-mine-west-papuans-say-they-are-counting-the-cost-indonesia

ienearth.org/stop-the-lumad-killings/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1033655/lumad-killed-in-agusan-del-norte
mindanews.com/top-stories/2019/04/pasaka-condemns-killing-of-lumad-leader/
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-landrights-crime/driven-from-home-philippine-indigenous-people-long-for-their-land-idUSKBN1HQ034

Liam Young
Liam Young

I like how they have a district just called Admiralty. They are such a weird fusion of east and west. I fucking love it.

Attached: HongKong43.jpg (109 KB, 1010x674)

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Israel gets the nuke too (And, preferably, first).

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

you think you are making headway by changing opinions but no one cares at all when you bombard them with walls of text

especially on an english speaking board that thinks china is a bunch of dickbutts to begin with

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

prince edward always cracks me up when the subway goes by it

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

pic related
can't find pics that resembles my expectations, but you get the idea

Attached: 640px-Ajax-with-spear-and-shield.jpg (79 KB, 640x705)

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Pretty sure I can drown this douchebag in content, i'm on image 44 and this folder has about 90 images.

Attached: HongKong44.jpg (93 KB, 1010x673)

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Indonesia's genocide supported by America.

barenakedislam.com/2011/01/26/torture-of-west-papuans-by-indonesian-muslims-never-ends/
apjjf.org/-Camellia-Webb_Gannon/4400
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/23/un-urges-torture-inquiry-after-indonesia-police-put-snake-on-west-papua-boy
theguardian.com/world/west-papua

Attached: murib.jpg (26 KB, 200x300)

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

how's it feel to be so bad at your lame peasant job that you've spent hours on this thread only to make yourself and the CCP out to be total clowns. You wumaos are actually pretty funny, so keep up the good work, clownboy

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

this nigga thinks I'm gonna read all that shit
I literally don't care.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

man, if only Kai Tak was still in operation. airplanes landing 50 feet overhead would make this ten thousand times better

Attached: 0c4a5cd6-5752-11e9-a3ae-f2742b367090-image-hires-103450.jpg (284 KB, 1200x800)

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

Attached: HongKong45.jpg (81 KB, 1010x716)

John Young
John Young

They're your masters. You are the slaves, the insects, the disposable goyim to Israel.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

"Sponsored by PS4"

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Who's going to pay for that??? And ngo's would get btfo see Israel Palestinian blockades
you are a anti-Semite
Lol not an insult and no I'm not a sand nigger either
There is no point in wasting money or American lives to save you yellow niggers

Why should I give a fuck about HK? Again trying to use emotional pleas is when it never worked out in the past is stupid the UK didn't save your ass so there is no reason for us to get involved in your shitshow

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

HK independence when?

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Attached: HongKong46.jpg (113 KB, 1010x673)

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

I know. That's why they need to be removed.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

I'm sure the banners are more for western media/propaganda purposes - notice how the english is on top and larger font (more visible)

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

You posters made it clear on past threats you hate the "chinks" in general and this is not about human rights or democracy ot love for Hong Kongers whoa re chinks themselves, just about hating China. So why pretend with the fakery about human rights in one post only to go down two posts later calling Asians chinks and insects? Your hypocrisy is what is getting exposed.

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

You're right, but Chinese and English are the two official languages of hk.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

probably true. still looks cool though.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

top kek

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

Attached: NOW.png (103 KB, 365x243)

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

they speak english and chinese there

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

so 50cent what are you gonna buy with the money Commissar Wong Fong gave you for lying about the US supporting some BS in Indonesia

Let me guess mr Chang, you are probably gonna some bacteria ridden street food or beer tainted with lead

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

implying hating chicoms isnt reason enough to support the protests

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Mhmm

Attached: JA-USP9c-1.jpg (498 KB, 2470x1796)

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

good

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

he has to work over time since food prices increased
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-fruit/china-consumers-sour-as-fruit-prices-soar-on-weather-trade-war-idUSKCN1T10YU

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Your fakery about human rights bit is what is getting exposed.Posters on previous HK threats said that hate all asians and chinks. Including your own puppets.

William Carter
William Carter

Without revolution with foreign assistance never. It is both nationally and internationally legally agreed that in 2047 HK loses autonomy. It is a part of China, there isn't exactly alot of dispute on that matter, it's just about how much independence they get before the clock strikes zero. That is fundamentally the current dispute. I'd be on board with an independent Hong Kong but even Hong Kongers aren't exactly on board with that. They just want the freedoms they have while they can have it. China seems persistent in infringing on that promise.

Attached: HongKong47.jpg (111 KB, 1010x673)

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

damn your english is terrible.
do you not understand what "gets the nuke" means

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

nobody is even saying anything about human rights except for you

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

hahahaha, chinks should of never tried to steal our shit and fuck over in trade.

What comes around goes around assholes

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

"Why should I give a fuck about HK?"

We see how not giving a fuck about Rhodesia ended up

David Martinez
David Martinez

why are you booleets backwards

William Long
William Long

HKers are whtie now? Lol retard. HKers are the same chinks that white Canadians in Vancouver complained and bitched about in the 1990s before mainlands moved in.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

oh cry me a fucking river. anyone who cares about human rights knows that china is a shithole, thats common knowledge. the reason these threads are so popular that your overtime does nothing is because everyone here hates the chinks.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

CHING CHANG CHONG. I AM SPLEADING GROLIOUS PLOPAGANDA FOR GROLIOUS READEL XI, CHANG CHANG CHONG

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

I dont give a fuck about them either and Africa was and still is a shit show

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

All Asian countries are raping you in trade and taking your pathetic 56% mutt parasites apart. That's what the TPP was going to do. and why Donald Trump bitched about Japanese trade in the 80's and Indian and Vietnamese trade now.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

facts.
HKers are free-thinking, civilized and Westernized , which makes them our equals and worthy of respect, love and our aid.

Chicomms on the other hand...need to be exterminatused

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

I won't say good or not. That's HK police. He's a Hong Konger either way. He's basically beating up his neighbors at the behest of a federal government he isn't quite a part of. If he can't disperse the protests then the tanks roll. China has been building up military assets outside of HK for about two weeks and it might go Tianamen.

Attached: HongKong48.jpg (75 KB, 720x405)

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

if you're angry about that then you should be even more on board with supporting their independence from china
because that just means you're going to keep getting more and more until the deadline of the handover comes

David Martin
David Martin

anything that makes the wumaos seethe with rage is hilarious.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Wrong. Christians don't get raped and massacred in China by the hundreds of thousands in China unlike Indonesia where security forces machine gunned on Catholic Churches in Timor and Papua, gang raped nuns and Christian girls.

Philippine military openly shoots Lumads and dumps their corpses in public. Indonesian military takes photos with civilians it murders.

Robert White
Robert White

If unhinged commie chinks are wumao
What do I call unhinged hong kong chinks?

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Attached: HongKong49.jpg (287 KB, 1900x1140)

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

This is the true face of disgusting 56% mutts.

Pretending to care about HK zoomer protesters facing tear gas.

While they support Indonesian Sunni Muslims raping Catholic women and murder white Christian tourists. Indonesia released the one behind the Bali bombing against white Christians.

The final death toll was 202, mainly comprising Western tourists and holiday-makers in their 20s and 30s who were in or near Paddy's Pub or the Sari Club, but also including many Balinese Indonesians working or living nearby, or simply passing by. Hundreds more people suffered horrific burns and other injuries. The largest group among those killed were tourists from Australia with 88 fatalities. On 14 October, the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 1438 condemning the attack as a threat to international peace and security.

leagueofindia.com/india-world/the-unpardonable-pardon-of-2002-bali-bombing-accused-abu-bakar-baasyir/

The announcement of the proposed release of Abu Bakar Ba’asyir, the mastermind of the 2002 Bali bombings and a number of other terrorist attacks, on humanitarian grounds sparked severe criticism in Indonesia and abroad.
The unconditional pardon announced by the Indonesian President Joko Widodo was made conditional after Australian Prime Minister Scott Morison declared that Indonesia must “show respect” for Australian feelings and sentiments.

thejakartapost.com/news/2019/01/18/jokowi-pardons-firebrand-cleric-abu-bakar-baasyir.html

Jokowi approves release of firebrand cleric Abu Bakar Ba’asyir

Police officers escort terrorism convict Abu Bakar Ba'asyir to the Cilacap District Court in Central Java for a hearing on his case review.

Convicted terrorist Abu Bakar Ba’asyir will be unconditionally released from Gunung Sindur prison in Bogor, West Java, as he has received a pardon from President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) for the establishment of basic human and press rights and against the Communist-led Chinese government in mid-1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Pengdeclared martial law. In what became known as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths was internally estimated by the Chinese government to be near or above 10,000.

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

Imagine thinking race isa a larger factor than culture. HKers are effectively members of the West, just like Rhodesians. I dont give a fuck about how slanted their eyes are lmao

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Indonesians killed white American and white Australian civilian and Indonesia released the bomber mastermind recently. The American and Australians suffered horrific burn injuries from the bombing.

This is how Indonesians repay your support for genocide. Killing white tourists and releasing the bombing mastermind Abu Bakar.

The 2002 Bali bombings occurred on 12 October 2002 in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali. The attack killed 202 people (including 88 Australians, 38 Indonesians, and people of more than 20 other nationalities).[3] A further 209 people were injured.[4]
Various members of Jemaah Islamiyah, a violent Islamist group, were convicted in relation to the bombings,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakar_Ba'asyir

Abu Bakar Ba'asyir (/ˈɑːbuː ˈbɑːkər bɑːˈʃJər/ (About this soundlisten) AH-boo BAH-kər bah-SHEER; Arabic: أبو بكر باعشير; Indonesian pronunciation: [abubakar basir]; Arabic pronunciation: [əˌbuˈbɛkər ba:ʕaɕir]; born 17 August 1938) also known as Abu Bakar Bashir, Abdus Somad, and Ustad Abu ("Teacher Abu") is an Indonesian Muslim cleric and leader of Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid.[1]

Bashir was born in Jombang on 17 August 1938, to a family of Hadhrami Arab and Javanese descent.[4][5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Sungkar

Abdullah Sungkar (1937 – November 1999) founded and led Jemaah Islamiyah, an Islamist terrorist and separatist organization. He was of Hadhrami Arab descent.[1][2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemaah_Islamiyah

Julian Price
Julian Price

Hey hate yellow niggers stealing shit? Save those yellow niggers from other yellow niggers for reasons
It surely won't bite you in the ass In the future
How about no

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

I adore this photo.

Attached: HongKong50.jpg (98 KB, 1010x673)

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

enjoy even more changs in your backyard then

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT STOP STOP STOP IM GOING TO LOOSE MY BONUS IF YOU DONT STOP RIGHT NOW
seethe more. what organ will you loose if your shitposts manage to keep failing this hard?

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

who do you give a fuck about then? Just wanna see the entire civilized world get dismantled piece by piece? Because Rhodesia and HK are where that starts, and Europe and America is where it ends

Connor King
Connor King

A fellow man of culture, I see

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

How Indonesians repay white Americans and Australians for support genocide. Bombing them and releasing the perpetrator.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

I said I dont give a fuck about either you chink fuck

How about you faggots go somewhere else like Korea or Taiwan?

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Attached: HongKong51.jpg (97 KB, 1010x673)

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

hes so mad he cant even use proper English anymore
your going to loose a kidney if you keep this up chang. your feeble attempts at derailing another laugh at china thread isnt working

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Christians don't get raped and massacred in China

Yes they do Chang, stop fucking lying you CCP bootlicking fuck

mate im from fucking Vermont (rural)

Shut the Fuck up with your Anti American bullshit. CHINA is way fucking worse!

JANNIES PLEASE I BEG YOU BAN HIM FOR 72 Hr

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Attached: HongKong52.jpg (57 KB, 1010x674)

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

If HKers are honorary members of the west why did the UK deny HKers citizenship in Britain during the handover to China and frantically come up with ways to try to block HKers from moving to Britain? Unlike white Falkland islanders who are full UK citizens? Why did the UK deny HK rights to elect their own governor and instead appointed white British as their governor?

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

the fire rises

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Lmao no
nice false equivalence rhodesia was in Africa which was full of nigs and hk is in Asia full of chinks Pakis Indians and flips
There is nothing worth saving you manipulating yellow jew

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

the mods left this board long ago

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Get the fuck off my board, newfag.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

mate im from fucking Vermont (rural)
That's hard to believe since you sound just as crazy as the chink posting shit about Indonesia

This if the UK did not want you why should we?

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Yes they do Chang, stop fucking lying you CCP bootlicking fuck

LOL. Not even the most anti-China human rights monitors claim Christians are raped and massacred in China.

In indonesia on the other hand this is what white Christians said happens to Christians in Indonesia.

Shut the Fuck up with your Anti American bullshit. CHINA is way fucking worse!

Reminding you that Indonesian Sunni Muslims murdered white American tourists after America supported Indonesia's rape and genocides against Christians, is now anti-American?

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

ffs they should know that these CCP propagandists (who due to their unceasing bs are likely paid by the CCP), are constantly poisoning and trying to derail these sorts of boards.

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

they were worried about capability of the country to absorb that many immigrants, HK population was ~6.5 million at the time, the Falklands had what, 3000?

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

I mean that's mostly a question of racism and colonialism, but in an alternative take, at the time like 2,000 people lived in the Falklands and a quarter million lived in HK. Betrayal regardless.

Attached: HongKong54.jpg (123 KB, 1010x717)

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

imagine thinking the Brits have gotten any matter of policy right in the last 40 years

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Again if the UK did not want you why should we?

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Including supporting Indonesia which the UK, America and Australia all did for the last 40 years?

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

they're probably not paid, he's probably a mainlander living overseas desperately defending his country because it's the only thing he's got
sad, really

Nolan White
Nolan White

lmao nah dog I'm a (((white))) russian jew born in the usa

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

just airdrop them some of these and a few boxes of ammo

Attached: liberator.jpg (243 KB, 1886x1888)

James Harris
James Harris

It always does.
Also p.s. someone fact check me on those numbers because I basically made that shit up.

Attached: HongKong55.jpg (112 KB, 1010x606)

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

It is what it is, although I'm surprised they focus more on Jow Forums than they do /pol/

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

i don't want them over here, which is why i don't want them leaving their city like they will when the island reverts back to gommieland

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

I just really hate communists (that's why I wanna move outta this blue hell hole)

you are once again trying to change the fucking topic, ignoring the heinous crimes of china.

second, you are anti-American, you keep saying that the US supported Indonesia, while we did not.

I am also rather certain you are the guy that keeps calling us 'mutts' on this thread

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

I 1000% support these protests against Hong Kong. What are they trying to be like the very people they always separated themself from? "One country, two systems" my ass. Overthrow

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

pol is nothing but shills arguing with other shills

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
will played, insectoid, well played.
Guys let's not ban him - he's a good court jester

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

you havent noticed that its the same guy? its pretty obvious.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Liberator program was a good idea but ultimately didn't work well and was a huge waste of money. Not saying it couldn't work now granted the better manufacturing and gunsmithing tech, but the ww2 example is a bad one

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

The Indonesian military and government have been supported by America since Suharto's coup. Israel , UK, Australia and America helped Indonesia rape and genocide Christian East Timorese and West Papuans. Indonesia raped Christian girls and forced them to convert to Sunni Islam. The Indonesian army trained by America.

How many Hong Kongers have been raped and massacred again?

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

True, but here it's just alphabet soup fighting alphabet soup... Wait, what if this is just a massive honeypot for catching propagandists?
...are we playing ourselves?

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

From what I have seen, legally and as they see themselves Hong Kongers are apart of the PRC, but they are supposed to be granted autonomy for awhile that's where the make or break is. The mainland is trying to jump the gun on the whole autonomy thing.

Attached: HongKong56.jpg (111 KB, 1010x673)

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

that why I said 'rather certain'.

also given this is an anonymous board, who the fuck knows there may be two of them

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

wumao is in a full on schitzoid mental breakdown
lmao

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Attached: HongKong57.jpg (119 KB, 1010x702)

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

How many Hong Kongers have been raped and massacred again?
The answer: your mother.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

eh, i'm sure there's a sizable portion that seems themselves as not chinese, just as i'm sure there's a portion that sees themselves as 100% prc

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

just look at this shit. dont even tell me that this wouldnt make for an aesthetic riot

Attached: Kai-Tak-7.jpg (514 KB, 1536x1252)

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

Attached: HongKong58.jpg (84 KB, 1010x673)

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

I'm loving it
PRC literally paying peasants to make fools ofthemselves in front of Westerners lmao

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

Fuck yes it would, bub. Really would add a 'dystopian feel' to to an already dystopian setting

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

holy fuck this is easily a top 100 picture ever seen in my life. Fucking peak dude post more please

Adam Green
Adam Green

apparently protestors are trying to organize a run on banks this weekend
could be interesting

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Doesn't actually make napalm or make the fire any "better". Better off with just gasoline.

Angel James
Angel James

(sidenote, but how high of your balls do you have to be do design and airport with a turn that fucking low?)

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_occupation_of_East_Timor#United_States

On the day before the invasion, US President Gerald R. Ford and US Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger met with Indonesian president Suharto and reportedly gave their approval for the invasion.[222][223] In response to Suharto saying "We want your understanding if it was deemed necessary to take rapid or drastic action [in East Timor]." Ford replied, "We will understand and will not press you on the issue. We understand the problem and the intentions you have." Kissinger similarly agreed, though he had fears that the use of U.S.-made arms in the invasion would be exposed to public scrutiny, talking of their desire to "influence the reaction in America" so that "there would be less chance of people talking in an unauthorised way."[224] The US also hoped the invasion would be swift and not involve protracted resistance. "It is important that whatever you do succeeds quickly," Kissinger said to Suharto.[224]

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

The U.S. supplied weapons to Indonesia during the invasion and the subsequent occupation.[225] A week after the invasion of East Timor, the National Security Council prepared an analysis which found widespread use of US supplied military equipment.[226] Although the US government said they would delay new arms sales from December 1975 to June 1976 pending a review by the State Department to determine whether Indonesia had violated a bilateral agreement stipulating that Indonesia could only use U.S.-supplied arms for defensive purposes, military aid continued to flow, and Kissinger chastised members of his State Department staff for suggesting arms sales be cut.[224] Kissinger was worried about reactions to his policies from the U.S. public, including the Congress, deploring that "Everything on paper will be used against me".[227] Between 1975 and 1980, when the violence in East Timor was at its climax, the United States furnished approximately $340 million in weaponry to the Indonesian government. US military aid and arms sales to Indonesia increased from 1974 and continued through to the Bush and Clinton years until it was stopped in 1999.[224] US arms provisions to Indonesia between 1975 and 1995 amounted to approximately $1.1 billion.[225] The Clinton administration, under the Pentagon's JCET program, trained the Indonesian Kopassus special forces in urban guerrilla warfare, surveillance, counter-intelligence, sniper tactics and 'psychological operations'.[228]

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

high on aesthetics; low on..well..altitude

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

the airport was there before most the buildings

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Gee wiz, I wish I could get paid to repost wikipedia articles all day.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

The UN's Commission for Reception, Truth and Reconciliation in East Timor (CAVR) stated in the "Responsibility" chapter of its final report that US "political and military support were fundamental to the Indonesian invasion and occupation" of East Timor between 1975 and 1999. The report (p. 92) also stated that "U.S. supplied weaponry was crucial to Indonesia's capacity to intensify military operations from 1977 in its massive campaigns to destroy the Resistance in which aircraft supplied by the United States played a crucial role."[229][230]

Fretilin has claimed that the degree of US support for the Indonesian government's efforts in East Timor may have extended beyond that of diplomatic support and material assistance. A UPI report from Sydney, Australia dated 19 June 1978, quoted a Fretilin press release, which stated: "American military advisers and mercenaries fought alongside Indonesian soldiers against FRETILIN in two battles ... In the meantime, American pilots are flying OV-10 Bronco aircraft for the Indonesian Air Force in bombing raids against the liberated areas under FRETILIN control."[231][232]

The United States abstained from most of the UN resolutions censuring the Indonesian invasion.[207] Daniel Patrick Moynihan, the US Ambassador to the UN at the time, wrote later in his memoirs: "The Department of State desired that the United Nations prove utterly ineffective in whatever measures it undertook. This task was given to me, and I carried it forward with no inconsiderable success."[233]

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

Kai-Tak was a fucking wild ass airport that im very sad they closed.
planes would be right next to buildings and passengers would sometimes be at eye level with people doing things on rooftops

Attached: GettyImages-51406616.jpg (295 KB, 1024x724)

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

It was leased for 99 years and the sbrits let it expire.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

schizoid insect is doubleposting copypasta like a loser. He cant even come up with something original to say...must have failed any form of education he could have gotten

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

the New territories were leased for 99 years. Hong Kong island was leased in perpetuity but was dependent on the mainland for water so Britain was forced to hand it all back.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

should have done it like they did before and held a referendum

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Attached: Screenshot-20190815-221209.png (1.13 MB, 1440x2560)

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

I didn't paste those paragraphs before on this thread you illiterate moron.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

you should ask him to hook you up with a job offer then

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

Jow Forums hates chinks
this group of chinks is protesting against other chinks
Suddenly Jow Forums loves this group of chinks, also they're white somehow because Brits used to administer their city.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

you need to do better than that dog eater

Attached: 1561676722359.gif (3.77 MB, 483x556)

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

priorities. one group of chinks is communist, and the other isnt.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

i support them the same reason i support the palestinians: i want everyone involved to kill each other and leave me alone

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

You are right. There is. At the moment the Hong Kongers agitating the most for things to calm down are the wealthy and the businesses invested in keeping things moving though. Hong Kong is a wealthy city by alot of standards so there is a significant portion of people disinterested or against whats happening but most of those people either have business interests with the mainland or otherwise benefit from the status quo. The current situation just seems to be a confluence of the young and the educated finding a group identity and getting mad. Their reasons aren't immaterial or invalid but it's gonna happen either way. It's just a question of when.

Attached: HongKong59.jpg (266 KB, 1600x1067)

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Finding 12ga shells is the hard part. They can't shit out primers easily.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

the chink went full schizo

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Hong Kongers are pro-LFBTQ+ socially liberal, neoliberal fags.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

Tbh, if it pays well, then so be it

Attached: 50035172-1304533599712711-3711997443450077184-n.jpg (28 KB, 434x532)

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

yeah what this guy said

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

they arent gungrabbers like the other chinks are.
plus hong kongers dont shill their shitty military equipment on twitter

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Indonesians aren't leaving white people alone, they'are attacking you and still joining groups like ISIS while you supported them against West Papua.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

I don't normally like kissing men but you sound like a hot ticket.

Attached: HongKong60.jpg (231 KB, 1600x1067)

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

wtf I thought the great firewall would automatically kick out anyone visiting this website from china

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Are you dumb. All East Asians includijng anti-communist ones are anti-gun.

Japan, South Korea and Taiwan have some of the harshest anti-gun laws and so did South Vietnam back then.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Attached: HongKong61.jpg (208 KB, 1600x900)

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

nah Chang No. 2,355,876. they aint, stop trying to make us hate HK. fucking shill

Attached: 1554167325088.png (138 KB, 901x461)

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Thanks, Mr.Skeletal.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Attached: HongKong62.jpg (184 KB, 1600x1067)

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

Vietnamese Rat Dinner - Graphic

liveleak.com/view?t=a6b_1442928113&theme_id=1

Rat Cuisine in Vietnam

liveleak.com/view?t=99e_1242669976

Vietnamese cooking and eating other people's pet dogs.

thestar.com.my/news/regional/2015/04/02/vietnamese-girl-dog-cooked/

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/photo-of-vietnamese-girl-crying-beside-her-dead-dog-that-was-believed-to-be-cooked-goes

baka.com.au/world/girl-distraught-as-missing-pet-dog-flower-turns-up-cooked-on-roadside-food-stall-20150331-1mbjhj.html

Killing dogs brutally in Vietnam 18+
This is brutal and very hard to watch, YOU have been warned.

liveleak.com/view?t=f59_1413465254

Thieves Kill Dogs For Meat in Vietnam

liveleak.com/view?i=aea_1498483785

Vietnam: Woman Hacks Off Her Dog’s Leg

liveleak.com/view?t=slqFU_1522274246

dog torture vietnam, oh no. poor dog

liveleak.com/view?t=ee1_1454931653

More Tortured of Dogs in Vietnam. Please look at Clips below

change.org/p/president-of-vietnam-trần-đại-quang-stop-vietnamese-killing-and-torturing-dogs-cats-in-the-world-now-the-world-is-watching-you/u/14002530

Dogs boiled alive and eaten in Vietnamese meat market

liveleak.com/view?t=kWqo_1522208856

nypost.com/2018/03/27/dogs-boiled-alive-and-eaten-in-vietnamese-meat-market/

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Vietnamese eat raw monkey brain from the cut open head of monkeys while the monkeys are still alive.

Horrific footage shows Vietnamese people hacking a monkey's skull open and eating its brains with a spoon

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4302322/Monkey-s-skull-hacked-open-people-Vietnam.html

youtube.com/watch?v=NVKQISNaIqE [Open]

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/savages-chop-helpless-monkeys-skull-10002740

change.org/p/petition-charge-soldiers-who-tortured-monkeys-with-treason-against-vietnam

scoopwhoop.com/Bizarre-Food-People-Eat-In-East-Asia/

watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/skull-is-removed-brains-eaten-alive-dark-trade-in-our-backyard-20130416-2hy0r.html

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070702161114.htm

Japanese eating frogs alive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikizukuri

Ikizukuri (生き作り), also known as ikezukuri (活け造り), (roughly translated as "prepared alive"[1]) is the preparing of sashimi (raw fish) from live seafood. In this Japanese culinary technique, the most popular sea animal used is fish, but octopus, shrimp, and lobster may also be used.[2]
The practice is controversial owing to concerns about the animal's suffering, as it is still alive when served.

FROG EATEN ALIVE IN JAPAN

youtube.com/watch?v=GTuXoW7NcSg

Disturbing! How People In Japan Eat Live Frog Sushi!

youtube.com/watch?v=j4s5oqD8Yuo

FROGS ARE BEING EATEN ALIVE: Japanese Girl Taking Frog Soup

youtube.com/watch?v=mtXXnL1N16E

FROGS ARE BEING EATEN ALIVE Japanese Girl Taking Frog Soup

youtube.com/watch?v=YrsKorymMTg

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Are we actually dealing with a real live Chinese government disinformation campaign?

Attached: HongKong63.jpg (342 KB, 1600x1067)

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Korean man arrested for boiling 600 cats alive, selling the meat for use in soup

soranews24.com/2015/05/28/korean-man-arrested-for-boiling-600-cats-alive-selling-the-meat-for-use-in-soup/

Knocked out with a club and blowtorched ALIVE: How 'hundreds of thousands' of dogs and cats are being cruelly slaughtered for meat in Indonesian markets

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3243481/Knocked-club-blowtorched-ALIVE-hundreds-thousands-dogs-cats-cruelly-slaughtered-meat-Indonesian-markets.html

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Attached: HongKong64.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1068)

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

THE CHINESE DO IT MORE OFTEN MR CHANG. SEETH HARDER

Attached: thVA9DBM7K.jpg (11 KB, 167x202)

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

he probably lives overseas
he's one of those sad souls who went to another country only to spend his time shitting on it on the internet

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

I'm actually kinda flattered that China bothered to try and interfere with me dumping HK images.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Nope. Monkeys, Cat and rat meat are only eaten in Guangxi and Guangdong in China and not in other provinces which make up the majority of China. While cat and rat meat are ubiquitous in Vietnam and cat soup in Korea. Dog meat is the only meat that can be found all over the region and in the Philippines and Indonesia.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

I'm actually kind of flattered that China want to suppress me.

Attached: HongKong65.jpg (277 KB, 1600x1067)

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Monkey brains are ubiquitous in Vietnam too, while in China it's only found in Guangdong and Guangxi.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Sorry for the awkward double post I forgot to post an image and then forgot i'd already said the same thing. Either way I'm fucking hyped to be pissing off China.

Attached: HongKong66.jpg (191 KB, 1600x1067)

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Attached: HongKong67.jpg (218 KB, 1600x1067)

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

just wanna say i love you riotanon especially with when you have to put up with these fuckwits riding on winnie the pooh's dick

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

I don't understand
Out of all the places, they choose Jow Forums to do this gay op in. Not FB, reddit, google, NYT, Twitter, but freaking anonymous imageboards. FB and reddit alone has 10x more viewers and reach than a single thread on a single board on a relatively small website

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

"on this thread"
imagine thinking anyone is actually reading what you write instead of just immediately laughing at the fact that you're still here

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

I love you to supportanon. Considering PRC disinformation efforts, i'm vaguely certain this guy might be getting paid for for whatever bullshit he's posting. Which mean's i'm doing something to make the PRC mad, and as far as i'm concerned i'll do that shit for free.

Attached: HongKong68.jpg (185 KB, 1600x1067)

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

can some one take this pic, and photo shop it so that it looks like Xi Jing Ping being captured rather than Saddam.

also I suck at photo shop

Attached: 1554913063941.jpg (122 KB, 857x586)

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

The sad thing is that you actually think there's going to be a massacre and war in Hong Kong, lmao. Keep fantasizing. Join the rapist Indonesian army if you hate communists.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

how's it feel to lose to Vietnam every time you tried to invade?

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

hating commies does not make me one of those asses. but of course you would think that you commie brainlet

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

China spends more on internal security than external security. Their defense budget is eclipsed by their federal policing budget. They are paranoid about dissent internally and criticism abroad. Either way Jow Forums is a fucking reactor for internet culture. Having one guy disseminating photos they don't like for a couple hours while sipping some rum, smoking, and thinking about making something to eat is dangerous to them. I'm happy to put in the effort.

Attached: HongKong69.jpg (320 KB, 1600x900)

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Probably because they have some half-baked notion that Jow Forums actually swung a presidential election, thus attributing a far higher influencing weight than it actually real.
Or the tl:dr: chicoms are stupid and thinks internet memes are some sort of wizardry

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Feels great, China ruled Vietnam for 1,000 years. What's more, China held and retained Detian falls and Friendship pass. China took the disputed Friendship Pass and Detian falls from Vietnam in the war and Vietnam recognized it in the treaty signed in 2000. China also repulsed a Vietnamese attempt to block Chinese troops at Johnson South Reef from carrying out a mission for UNESCO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_South_Reef_Skirmish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Pass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_Gioc–Detian_Falls#History

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Now that I realize it. He only jumped in when I started alternating photos of Tianamen with Hong Kong.

Attached: HongKong70.jpg (241 KB, 1200x800)

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Suck a dick China. This is the hospital in Beijing after the TIANAMEN SQUARE MASSACRE. Notice how there were so many wounded they didn't have room for the fucking people you shot.

Attached: 1565797023134.jpg (25 KB, 600x396)

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Soooooo chicoms can't fight off some jungleniggers and that makes their poopoo so much more angry when it comes out
Really makes you think...

James Moore
James Moore

Attached: 1565796980982.jpg (42 KB, 394x600)

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

lol, a hospital in communist controlled city that allows random photographers to take pictures of things it allegedly wanted to hide

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Grazed by a bullet. Pronounced dead.

Attached: 1565795356704.jpg (30 KB, 577x500)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Also dead.

Attached: 1565795443362.jpg (59 KB, 600x459)

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

*Kuang-chou and Canton

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

How about the peaceful stuff. Because the demonstrations were peaceful till the PRC gunned them down.

Attached: 1565785616953.jpg (16 KB, 600x405)

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

American trained Indonesian terrorist soldiers taking trophy photos of tortured and dead civilians.

twitter.com/freewestpapua/status/1159037185905090560
twitter.com/freewestpapua/status/308579039801663488

Attached: indonesian-terrorist-army.png (114 KB, 300x212)

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

This one read's "Bulldoze the government"

Attached: 1565786447267.jpg (21 KB, 423x600)

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

So many photographs that they couldn't confiscate every single one, imagine what it would be like now that everyone has a full HD camera in there pockets that can put this stuff online the moment it happens.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

American trained Indonesian Sunni Muslim soldiers taking trophy photos of tortured and dead civilians.

Attached: indonesian-terrorist-soldiers.jpg (179 KB, 960x754)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

I think this one read "I have a dream" or some MLK derivation

Attached: 1565786511858.jpg (20 KB, 600x424)

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Buses used to block military convoys from entering Tianamen square.

Attached: 1565788339963.jpg (31 KB, 600x409)

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

American trained Indonesian Sunni Muslim soldiers taking trophy photos of tortured and dead civilians. Made by America.

Attached: indonesian-terrrorists.jpg (51 KB, 341x336)

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Attached: 1565788429288.jpg (26 KB, 600x461)

William Stewart
William Stewart

just stop chang

Attached: 1554525438682.jpg (43 KB, 787x787)

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

I have both more rum and more photos than you douchebag.

Attached: 1565788675749.jpg (11 KB, 454x600)

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

West Papuan girl beaten by Indonesian thugs.

twitter.com/FreeWestPapua/status/1069201107073798144

Attached: West-Papuan-beaten.jpg (171 KB, 680x1133)

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

yeah keep posting that stuff, it's interesting and also I wanna see the chicomm asset seeth some more

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Student's begging soldiers to stop and ignore their orders.

Attached: 1565788957207.jpg (24 KB, 600x426)

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

A spitting image of HK protest leader Joshua Wong!

Attached: joshua-wong.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Attached: 1565789054578.jpg (48 KB, 600x407)

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

it's working, chicomm wumao is going into schizo overdrive hahahaha

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Joshua Wong the face of the protestors.

Attached: joshuawong.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)

John Martinez
John Martinez

take a picture of literally anyone while they are in the middle of saying something, they will look weird

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

A pretty extensive political statement written on the side of an articulated bus. If anyone can translate that would be a pleasure. This is from the days leading up to the Tianamen square massacre.

Attached: 1565789267518.jpg (39 KB, 600x326)

James Gray
James Gray

yeah, except his life actually matters, unlike yours, wumao scumboi

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

Attached: 1565789391336.jpg (22 KB, 393x600)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

also Joshua Wong, is a fucking hero. don't fucking bad mouth him. OR I WILL GET VIOLENT.

Attached: 1559716324386.png (134 KB, 658x1080)

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

lol I think it worked, the wumao popped a blood vessel and left XD

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

Attached: joshua-wong-roflmao.jpg (6 KB, 275x183)

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

nope wumao untermensch is still here

Attached: 1555367107417.png (429 KB, 1039x711)

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

I think this one said "Stop holding Beijing at gunpoint" or something along those lines.

This image hurts me. Because the Chinese students at Tianamen built a four story statue of liberty for themselves in the square facing the portrait of Mao. They were scrabbling for freedom and found one of the most recognized. OURS. It was the first thing the army destroyed when they rolled in.

Attached: 1565789586788.jpg (18 KB, 600x414)

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Bad driver.

liveleak.com/view?i=9c9_1517508644

Vietnamese police intentionally kill a pedestrian they hit.

A Vietnamese police truck knocked down a man and rolled over his legs. Some people saw what happened and started yelling hysterically "Stop! You’ve hit a man!".

Police paused, then switched into reverse and backed up over the man crushing his head and killing him. Vietnamese police drove forward once more, crushing the man for a third time.

In Vietnam, drivers who have injured pedestrians will then try to kill them. Vietnamese drivers prefer to kill than just injure pedestrians.

Nobody tries to help and instead humiliates him by filming and watching.

liveleak.com/view?i=e7f_1362824142

Vietnam police officer still alive after being cut in half by a truck

The police officer from Vietnam was run over by a truck. As he got caught between the wheels, his body was split in half through his midsection, leaving motionless legs laying separately from upper body.

ar15.com/forums/general/Vietnamese_cop_cut_in_half____WARNING____EXTREMELY_GRAPHIC_VIDEO___no_joke_/5-1166072/

That is/was sick.

No way he survived that, and it is particularly horrible how nobody is cradling him in their arms and comforting him.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Attached: 1559716252064.png (1.69 MB, 2300x1335)

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Damn, I didn't realize you were this stupid.

The Wade giles romaniation of Guangxi is Kuang si and of Guangdong is Kuang tung.

Kuang-chou is the wade giles romanization of Guangzhou, a city. Canton is a romanization of a dialectal pronunciation of Guangzhou.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

damn, to think I couldn't hate chicomms any more than I already did...burn them all...slowly

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

we have reached image limit.

sad pepe face

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Attached: joshua-wong-FUCKING-KEK.jpg (344 KB, 636x648)

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

imagine thinking I care lmao

Luke White
Luke White

Suck a dick China. This is a Japanese owned website owned website mostly used by western democracies and I guarantee you none of us like you. Thread is at the image limit but i'll be fucking back. Fuck you.

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

You thought Wade Gies romanizations are offensive kek!

Wade Giiles romanizations just represent the old Ming dynasty dialectal pronounciation of Mandarin. they aren't "offensive"in China.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

Le 56% face was made on Jow Forums, for Amerimutts.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

If they think Jow Forums is important, I am going to blast this website it Tianamen and Hong Kong. If they don't want people to know it I want people to know it. There was some debate about the veracity of those Tianamen images in my mind but now it is cemented. China doesn't want the world to see it.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

How much do people want to bet RiotAnon is samefagging and talking to himself? He thinks he's trolling!

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

How many of you are there. 505 comments with 150 images and 56 unique posters. You dumped propaganda in this the thread the whole time to kill it and spread disinformation.

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

Keep in mind that Twitter and Facebook is heavily moderated and you can flag posts. When and if something like the pics in this thread show up they are flagged by multiple Chinese accounts, taken down for review and might never resurface. A lot of these pics wouldn't be legal on Facebook because they portray violence for example. It all happens in the background, where as here they have to actually convince people that what they are doing the right thing. And that is hard when you are a totalitarian dictator esque system.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

Who paid for all the aid given to people in Haiti? Hong Kong would be a bigger humanitarian catastrophe.

I'm not saying you should give a shit about HK or that anyone will, I was merely explaining that it is possible to keep Hong Kong alive without mainland China. And why no Israel can and will blockade Palestine, because they are our allies (or at least a US ally) and we don't fuck over our allies that publicly. Hong Kong is more west aligned than the rest of China so if China begins committing what is essentially war crimes you can be pretty sure that most of the west will be pissed.

But I could be wrong and we might have become so pussified and left wing that most just say too bad.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

多谢一直声讨六四屠杀,多谢一直关注新疆集中营,多谢一直关注铜锣湾书店案,多谢一直支持维权律师,你上次提供的关于中国制造业困局的资料非常有价值,万分感谢!

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

Fuuuuck look at all that bended sheet metal!

Attached: hongkong-protest-June-16-2019.jpg (199 KB, 1200x900)

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

thinking all of Jow Forums has the same opinions

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

no gora they are /ourguys/
trust meI wouldnt just lie everyone else is just a disinfo shill
t.Nguyen Shindradva
Its afraid

Attached: hon-kong-white-ribbons.jpg (134 KB, 602x401)

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Beware of Pro-China shills.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

500 posts
50 ids

HongKong1.jpg
HongKong2.jpg
HongKong3.jpg
HongKong4.jpg
HongKong5.jpg
HongKong6.jpg
HongKong7.jpg
HongKong8.jpg
TiananmentcaustDump32454354.jpg
TiananmentcaustDump32454355.jpg
TiananmentcaustDump32454356.jpg
TiananmentcaustDump32454357.jpg
TiananmentcaustDump32454358.jpg
TiananmentcaustDump32454359.jpg
thank for thedank redpill user bro fren havent seen it shilled for almost a whole day!
no thank you based bro fren
no you are the bro fren

Ah yes the "wumao CPP chink shills" are flooding "us" again Jow Forums

Attached: 468992164-700x420.jpg (26 KB, 700x420)

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

The good old classic pissing in a bottle full of bleach

Noah James
Noah James

Attached: izdmq3kv6jc31.jpg (83 KB, 640x605)

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

You can find plans for this searching in google for improvised recoilless launcher btw

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

i'm doing something to make the PRC mad, and as far as i'm concerned i'll do that shit for free.
Based RiotAnon

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Peak turnout was around 250,000
Hong Kong only has a population of like 7.5 million. That's a ridiculous percentage.
Based Hung Dongers, we should make them a territory like Puerto Rico.

Attached: HongKongUSTerritory.jpg (177 KB, 765x765)

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

The largest protest was around 2 million

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

Greater than 1 in 4 Hong Kongers disrespect Glorious Democratically Elected Life King Xi Jinping
Glorious People's Republic of China will cleanse HK for their heretical freedom-lust
Chinese Tanks deployed in HK
Didn't learn from the first Tiananmen
Tanks run over an HKer
HKers could literally just dive under a moving tank and get the same result
International outrage
America steps up
World backs intervention
Even Vlad has our backs
US Claims HK as a vassal city-state
win cultural victory, while still praying for the chance for military conflict
enact sanctions, just for the lulz
China answers with 1 Billion chinks
gets stomped
USA clean-sweeps China with Domination Economic Cultural and Technology win conditions
Writes "ASS" on the scoreboard
Laughs with new Hong Kong frens
HK enacts 2nd amendment
Share funs with new range buddies
Goes Home and fucks new Honk Kong gf few 3 days straight

Attached: HKgf.jpg (84 KB, 768x1011)