Is it autism?

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

Is it autism?

Attached: MREGOD.png (518 KB, 1163x622)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Yeah, your parents were going to wait to tell you.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Just another type of collecting.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Talking smack about Steve
On Jow Forums
You're in for a bad time, user.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

Man I love Steve
Alright, let's get this out onto a tray
Nice!

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

It's the easiest bait i could come up with

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

You see those numbers?
Not only is he probably not spending a dime on the MREs, he’s also likely making a fuckton in ad revenue because there’s no reason to demonetize his shit
Even if it’s autism, dude’s making more money doing what he loves than you get from your SSI checks

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Of a sort, but he's a good guy.
This is now a steveposting thread.

Attached: 1515030343487.png (175 KB, 384x390)

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Does he ever come here?

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

I'm the user who actually got to meet Steve at the MRE Nation open house a few weeks ago. Trust me - he spends a LOT on the vintage rations you see in his videos. Like, some of them cost him thousands of dollars each. A lot of the money he makes on the channel goes into them.

Also, yes, he's careful about what he says on his channel so he doesn't get demonetized. But I spoke to him a bunch in private and he'a absolutely based on 2A topics and absolutely one of us. He even told me straight up that he doesn't trust people who don't own guns. "How can I trust someone if they can't even trust themselves?" is what he told me.

Totally great guy in person. I'm really happy I got the chance to meet him.

Attached: Photo-Aug-18,-12-40-04.jpg (1.22 MB, 2180x3088)

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

Fuckin nice user.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

Well done, user. Very nicely done.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

A true enthusiast with diverse and patrician tastes. A rare breed.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Collecting, Preserving and sharing history
Steve is pure class

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

is it autism to enjoy learning about something and sharing it with others
no. it's just rare because most people don't do anything but social media in their downtime or play vidya

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

He looks like a really cool guy, would go to the range with him and share a cold one or two

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

I remember back in the day when the only dude reviewing the bulk of MRE's was some dickhead in the philippines who was diabetic and not only wouldn't try shit but hated everyone and made mouth noises that would trigger anyone on the spectrum. Then Steve came along and brought balance to the world. He's a national treasure.

John Wilson
John Wilson

2 hour video expected in the near future

Attached: 1366042004986.jpg (142 KB, 895x351)

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Perhaps but it's a constructive, informative, useful and highly enjoyable form of autism. In short, nice!

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

That's actually very nice to hear. He seems like a really cool guy that I'd love to go shooting or camping with.

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

based

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

I live in southwest Florida and I'm such a fan of Steve that I drove 2 hours to his house just to see where the catch a glimpse of his lifestyle, then noticed there was a yard sale. I thought it was his yard at first, but it was his neighbors. Pulled in and they didn't have anything good to buy so I left. He's got like a 2001 single cab chevy 1500, and a few other vehicles. Pretty nice house. Decent lot. I feel bad for showing up at his house but he's a cool dude and it was on my bucket list.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Nice!

Attached: 1471957121722.jpg (201 KB, 764x720)

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

based steve

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

So did the DEA or whoever it was also contact steve about importing foreign mres?

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

It's the USDA. And it was a hot topic at the MRE Nation meetup. A couple of MRE YouTubers have been hassled about it, but so far they haven't gotten to Steve. Basically, the current policy is that any ration from a NATO member state is okay because they meet minimum safety standards set by NATO, which are good enough for USDA. Unofficially, you probably won't get hassled for any ration from a US ally, even if it's not in NATO, so the likes of Japan, Switzerland, or the UAE would probably be okay. More than anything, they're cracking down on Russian rations, and ones from any officially disapproved-of nations would be likely to get unwanted attention as well.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

russian rations must not be allowed to enter the US of A!!!!!!
We will slowly strangle the russian economy into submission and their ration factories will crumble!

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Hey Steve. Sorry for driving by your house.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

He’s a good dude

Attached: A91BFE82-1E8D-4254-B039-28832E201E3D.png (281 KB, 371x532)

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Jow Forumsomfy

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

user, who taught you to spell botulism so poorly?

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Steve1989stocktonshooting suffers from the same problem as ForgottenWeapons: The pseudointellectual reddit tumblr audience that gets drawn in because they're not immediately deterred by the tone most weapons channels have. So he also brings me_irl twitter humor normalniggers to Jow Forums as well. Take your faggot shaggy-from-scooby-doo-2 look alike and fuck off back to /ck/ with your fellow anime trannies.

Now if you excuse me, it's baby tranny strangle time. No talkie before coffee (custard) D:<

Attached: 77132-63943-image11.jpg (153 KB, 1080x1080)

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

kek

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

One of the few youtube channels I still genuinely enjoy. Especially since Dugan left.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit