6 week time frame. What can you accomplish?

Yo What can I accomplish in 6 weeks?

>Be me
>In uni. Trying to get ahead in life. Full time job, full time student.
> only goes to the gym 3 days out of the week. But I make sure i keep active, walk a lot.
> finals are here. After this week it's back to the grind of the gym.

6 weeks is what I set a time window for results. Just for the hell of it.
Push myself passed the limits. (Safely)
With doing a good amount of cardio and good amount of weight lifting.

What can I accomplish?
How can I accomplish?

Please post if you made yourself a due date for results?

>pic unrelated

Attached: 20180417_dat ass. Tongue punch her fart box.jpg (907x932, 366K)

lmao she was way better before wtf is this shit

OP here. My bad I should've mention that she had the pictures mixed, it should've been reversed

You can quite honestly dedicate the next 4-5 weeks to twoaday training nonstop and just go completely fucking ham.
Build your entire life around physical ftiness, pushing yourself or just shredding to the fucking bone.
But be warned, you're going to be absolutely fucked in the previous months. Your libido will be fucked, your body will be fucked, your hormones will be fucked. It will be a shit show.

why 6 weeks?

I started getting in shape for summer 3 months ago and I'm halfway there to a Christian Bale in American Psycho body.

OP here. Just for the hell of it. Much like how a normie goal is to lose a 1lb a week and an extra sit up. It's just a time frame o would say 2 months. But I would like to keep it in a odd time frame

Thanks, I've done that a few years back while trying out for wrestling. But I needed to cut weight, so I worked out twice a day. Layers of clothing, cardio, push ups. Pull ups, sit ups. All that stuff. But I was completely drained days after, I kept a clean diet, but I'm sure I was missing some vitamins.

To contribute, here is my waifu cooking for me.

* I wish she was my waifu

Attached: 1523692525734.webm (266x480, 2.38M)

Do you wear an ice pack?

Shit. Change takes longer, fucking faggot.

No, but I don't do coke every few days so I get proper sleep and don't need it.

It has to be "egg white" colored cocaine

is that a chihuahua's leftover she's grinding?

So let's try a deficit. 30 min cardio that keeps the heart rate up, maybe 3 miles.
Weight lifting. All the way up to muscle failure. Or maybe just a good lifting program. Take my flintstone vitamins,
Drink water,
Lean protein, adequate amount of carbs and fat.
Sleep 8 hours. Medetaite.

Ya ya read the stick and shit. But from your first hand experience

>not removing the tags
>disgusting

I don't know what to tell you. Perfect training for 6 weeks will give you a body that looks like you've been training for 6 weeks, which is barely any difference.

It might be doable if your sole goal is to just lose fat, but 6 weeks of hard cutting to see a quick result will just make you lose a fuckton of muscle so you won't even end up looking good at all.

Don't even bother with this unless you already have a good amount of muscle on you, because you will be losing alot of it. If you're a noob lifter/skinnyfat already forget it. Fast bulks and fast cuts just give you shitty results. It's also pretty fucking terrible for you just in terms of health, your libido will crash, you'll feel like shit, you'll like shit, list goes on.

The only thing that’s changed between the two pictures is the lighting hairdo and underwear.

I remember when I had to cut weight. I was wearing a plastic bag over my torso, and then added layers of clothing and running . I cut out carbs. All I ate was lettuce. Celery. Tuna and boiled eggs.

Did I lost weight. Sure. When I ate a regular sandwich boom 5lbs .

Thanks for the talk.

HAHA IT TOOK MY SIX WEEKS TO SLIGHTLY SPREAD MY LEGS APART AND PUT ON ATHLETIC WEAR.

xDDDD
>women

12 weeks gets you this.

Attached: gf.png (2330x1598, 2.58M)

Will it get me a handjob

she clearly lost a weight, her waist is noticeably smaller in the first picture and her ass/legs have more defined shape.

Lots of people in recent years have for some reason decided to do "now and then" vs "before and after"