Write a letter to those who will never read them

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Write a letter to those who will never read them.
Except to Anna or your Pretty Grey Kitty Girl named Samantha who broke up with Clyde and ultimately is the reason why half the cast died because Sex in The City was cancelled.

Schizophrenia kills.

Attached: it's-a-letter.jpg (925 KB, 3706x2470)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgQm-7Bmx0c
youtube.com/watch?v=J-8Eqfn1D3A
youtube.com/watch?v=7uUnagOGWvQ

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

Sex in The City
It's Sex and the City

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

What the fuck no it's always been sex in the city
this isnt even mandela effect its just wrong

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAA
WHATT HE FUCK

Attached: image.jpg (422 KB, 750x896)

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

I'll tell you in spanish.
I don't care.

He's still obsessed about some soap opera's characters.

Thomas King
Thomas King

Dear Anna,

I don't have the energy to write a long letter today.

But know this - I still miss you greatly and my life has been pretty empty since you've been gone.

Even despite all the bad things that happened, I never stopped caring about you.

- Your hopeless J

Attached: fuck.jpg (69 KB, 720x720)

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Dear Anna (another one, not the same as the one that keeps being posted),
I'm a walking freudian slip. It's so painfully obvious but I can never see it. Please help me so that we can see eye to eye for once. I'm sorry for all that I ask of you.
-X

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

P.S.
I'm not sure if I love you but I think I do. I can't tell if it's masked by the fact that we diverged and I went down the wrong path, or if I'm stuck in the past. But I think that going back is the best way to move forward.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

fucking "sex in the city" fags go back to your own timeline
the only thing worse than you is "looney toons" fags

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

Dear Evelyn,
I am sorry that i failed to help you can only made tbings worse for both of you. I hope you're still alive, somewhere inside this walking zombie shell, i known i wished for you suffering to stop, but i didn't known it would be this way. Please, come back when he leaves for good, and do not let him take advantage of you in this state.
-MK

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

This thread barely started and it is already shit..

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

I'll never find a letter here from you. I've written you so many. It's obvious you don't care, but not because of a letter. My heart can't break anymore. I feel like I don't even have one now.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

Hi, Harry,
Where are you now and what are you doing?
I hope you are doing fine.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

I'm a she.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

Oh user hold on

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

dear i

don't cry anymore. i will stay by your side forever

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Dear Annie,

Are you okay? Annie, are you okay?

M

Kayden James
Kayden James

I appreciate that, I'll try.

Joshua James
Joshua James

what are the initials of whomever you're writing to or yours?

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

J

You make me feel at home, safe, and secure.

Nobody else has loved me like you have. Thank you ;_;

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

Hey Alexander
Fite me

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Dear M
Will i ever see you?

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

What is your initial, or the second letter from J's name?

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Just don't.
You do realize she's venting about whoever that J is, right?
Or hell, this could be a gay-he.
You'll never be her/his J.

J is a common name, and that's the trouble with having it.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

* wait for an opportunity to arrive *

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

also im shy. ...maybe

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Not him, but I once read a letter from these threads and it was for me. I even confirmed it later from the person who wrote it. These things can happen.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

This is what I live for, reading these threads in the vague hope that she'll mention me.

God I'm at a low point.

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

We have the same initial but I was just venting.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

I guess you're lucky.
Long ago I was afraid of getting caught writing here by a coworker, as they're on my level.

Thankfully no one notices though, and I can now write freely. Too bad I got no one to crush on anymore.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

I am not English speaker, so I am worried about communicating with you correctly.

Asian

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Long ago I was afraid of getting caught writing here by a coworker, as they're on my level.
Is that true?

John Jones
John Jones

dear Anna
I want to rape you until you can no longer bear children. Can we meet at McDonalds?

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Sure no problem.
BUT I am an ase.

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

To J.

You are so annoying. What did I ever do to deserve such treatment? It seems you have forgotten, or didnt have a reason in the first place. Was it the rumors? Did they scare you? Was it how I handled them? I just tried to make sure things didnt change and you didnt feel weird... did you want things to change? Im not sure myself. You said we would survive together, that you would help me and id help you. I promised we would laugh all the time while im still here. It seems you've forgotten your words. I didnt. I still think about them and wonder what did I do, how have I hurt you? Please, tell me, I can make up for it. Please.

To A.
You...you are madness. You are nothing but madness, and you bring me to nothing but madness. You don't notice the things you do, but it hurts, all the details you do hurt, and when you get burned you come back to me, and I for some reason take you back, and as soon as the wounds close, you run off to make new ones. Im tired of it. I loved you, I really did but it seems you always love someone else. I have no right over you, I know, but it hurts so much. I just wish you were mine. For just a day. Just a single day I could show you and tell you all that ive wanted for so long. I wish you'd know how I felt, and how i still do, sometimes.

Soon it will be over though, soon im leaving. Dont pretend to be sad, I know to you it doesnt matter. I love you.

Sincerely, M.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

are you a cute japanese / korean / chinese grill?

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

is it a?
why can't you talk to them?

William Robinson
William Robinson

Sorry. I'm not cute jap.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Is this an A?

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

J is a surname.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Dear Debbie,
I'm a big Blondie fan, and I love your tune "Picture This" out 1978. I've always wondered something about the lyrics: "Picture this - my telephone number / One and one is what I'm telling you / Get a pocket computer / Try to do what you used to do yeah". What sort of computer was it you were thinking of in particular? Did you have actual pocket computers back then, or was it some kind of calculator? Are you justtelling your boyfriend who works in a garage to go and work in an office?
Thanks,
Your's sincerely,
J.

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Not A. I could talk to him but I won't because I don't want to bother him. I'm too emotional, he's different.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

stop mentioning my name and stop writing letters to my initials. i understand why you did what you did and i respected your request but please stop writing about me and just forget that i exist.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Alrighty this is a Caitlin who has been off of Jow Forums for a few years now but who has seen some letters about me written so I may as well write to people I knew/know and/or who have written to me! If you know who I am then reach out & get back to me, I'm interested in hearing what everyone's been up to.

B

Hope you're doing well in Scotland. I'm currently living in England, which is kind of funny to me, all things considered. I hope your little sister is doing well as well and that you're all doing okay. Have you finally passed the driving exam? I still haven't but I think I will in the next year or two. Fingers crossed.

T

Congratulations on more than a year sober, still thinking of you. If you ever read this get the fuck off Jow Forums you're better than this place and don't need this kind of negativity in your life. Stay positive. I hope you get lots of nice cars in the future and are able to live your dreams.

G

So you ghosted me. But I get it and don't blame you. I just wish you would have written a note or something being honest. While I may have hurt your feelings, I've always been honest with you. It's okay to tell me that you can't be my friend, but coming in and out of my life only to ghost when I say something that bothers you is a bit confusing.

Storybro

What are you up to senpai? Seriously, what the fuck has been up with you? I haven't heard from you in years but I enjoyed the story. Did it ever end?

54m50n

I drink in your honor. I'll always consider you a cool person and I hope that you're doing well!

Evilmastervyro

Hey Canadabro what have you been up to famalam? Still looking for gf?

TCR or anyone from risk

ayy lmao what are you guys up to?

any other person on /soc/ that posted me in crush threads or on Jow Forums that was nice to me or gave me compliments

you all raised my self esteem when i didn't have any. i'm extremely confident now and blossomed like a flower, but i was delicate and severely depressed beforehand. thank you.

Attached: 50.Yen.full.900367.jpg (152 KB, 800x894)

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

H

I like you who are right. You are the only person who can preach me a sermon.
Please only you be right.
Y

Gavin James
Gavin James

because you'are the only my precious person.
Y

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

W, bro, I'm sorry I can't just be normal.

Some days I wonder why you're even my friend still. I suspect that when we first met I managed to fool you into thinking I was actually cool. And I guess you stuck around simply because I did my best to keep that facade going, but I see that look you give me sometimes when that practiced visage of mine slips up. That brief, split-second look of disbelief and confusion that you give me whenever I do something weird or spergy that ruins the mood and dispells my illusion of a cool and easy-going guy; that look fucking kills me inside. I try to act normal, but it's impossible to never blunder my performance.

And later of course, I'll try to backpedal in an attempt to save face, spouting some alternative - more cool- and colleted-sounding - reasoning for my actions as to paint them as something other than unhinged or downright cowardly. I don't know why the fuck you keep buying my bullshit explanations.

I try to be a good friend, but sometimes I feel like I'm simply not capable of being that. I'm not normal like you are. I've lost count of how many social events we've been at where I've walked away feeling positive that you would have enjoyed yourself more if I hadn't been there, and you just don't even realize it yourself. I feel like a blight on you - you do too much to conform to me. I genuinely believe you'd be better of without me, I guess I'm just selfish enough to keep intruding on your life despite this.

I'm trying my best though, and I'll keep trying.

- F

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Someday, may I email you?
And you can contact me anytime.

Colton Long
Colton Long

Is there any way out of this? I can't take this anymore. I will do anything to make this all stop.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

Currently I don't have a social media account to communicate with... T-T

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

At this point, I don't think anything you could tell me would change anything. I'm not going to trust you. I'm not going to let my guard down.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

You could always fuck off from this board and site all together.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

I miss being able to talk with you only here, but I respect your ideas...
I'm so sorry...

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

There is only one way out.

Just like there is only one promise.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

sorry. I will palpitate and go out to suck fresh air >_< see you later.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

death? can you manifest a cyanide pill in my hand right now? is there anything you can do to help me die? I'll do anything

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

I never knew Mario Kart cared so much.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

I feel bad for you. I just find you so pathetic. Any incentive I had to do anything for you, I could have done a lot. There just wasn't anything there on your part. If there was anything there I already know I could do something for you. It's not fair that you're saying I'm charging you too much for fixing problems you made. You made more work with no incentives for anyone to want to do work that shouldn't even have to be done except you created a problem.
Taking it as some sort of admission you could get it anyway for even giving you any sort of estimation, why didn't you already have it then?
I'm going to let you do things your way unless there is something in it for me. You can blame me and everyone else for your decisions but I really only left the decisions up to you to see what it was worth. You don't seem to realize how much you just threw away like trash.
You're probably correct that you can find some valuable stuff in trash, it's not the kind of stuff you threw away already. If you think you're going to find better why were you digging through trash to begin with?

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

This is my first time doing this, coincidentally the person's first name is actually Anna as well. I'll just use her middle name from now on to avoid confusion.

Dear Katarina,

i'm so sorry that our entire grade bullied you. I should have stepped up and at least try to defend you. I still feel horrible when I think back and I don't know why I picked on you even though I was bullied as well every now and then and should have known how terrible it is. I saw all the cuts and scars, but instead of showing empathy I laughed and talked shit behind your back, like everybody else did. I would message you on fb, but I don't think that's the right solution and i feel like it would just open the wound again. You always seemed a bit robot-ish, maybe you'll stumble across this post who knows. Hope you are doing alright now.

- A

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

It's not a big deal. I'm okay

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Dear J

You mentioned that you read these here. I don't know if you'll ever see this or really how it works, but I just wanted to say something. To me, those things that happened weren't really the primary events of whatever we had. But I've finally come to terms with how, for you, it might have looked different. I don't know if I should say thank you, or I'm sorry, but I guess I should say both. And I wish I could say you're welcome, but it's too late now for that. I would never admit this to myself or to anyone but the void, J, but sometimes I still throb for you, in my down theres.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

To see if I'm wrong about you, but apparently you're still trash if you're gonna go be a bitch about it..

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

This has happened to me twice from someone I didn't even meet on here.
I also found someone's letter that I am certain was meant for me but I didn't mention it to him. Sorry, Shane. He started writing to someone else the next week, so I don't think it affected him too much, hopefully.

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

But you were trash, in the end. It's true that I threw away a lot of other things, but what value did you really have that wasn't something that I made up in my head for my own peace of mind?

I don't understand why you didn't leave me be, considering how unaffected you ostensibly were by everything in actuality.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

I don't blame you. you are right. I accept it. I'm okay.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Dear S
I am so alone. I dont know what to do..
Love A

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

what is your initial friend?

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

That's cute but it's not a negotiation strategy. I'll take you back if you pay me.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

I don't want you back.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

Hey, Harry. Where have you gone?
I wanna know more about you.
user

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

good night. My white knight ...

anonymous

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Dear C,
Fuck can you just not be perfect? Maybe next time I can give you a better hug.
Cheers

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

That's good since it'd be better than before, but you'd still have to pay either way if it wasn't.

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

I need you. How can I ever deal with the fact I'll never be near you?

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

A,

We both handled things terribly. But I know why you did what you did. Just wish you gave me the benefit of the doubt and we could have solved it together. If by chance we meet again, don't even look at me. We're strangers from now on. It was fun while it lasted.

A

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

No it wouldn't. The only benefit I derived from our relationship was the delusion that you cared about me, even though it existed in contrast with the obvious truth that you didn't. But desperation and wishful thinking kept me around, as well as knowing that being manipulated is more effortless than establishing actual human contact as I've always failed to.

Now that it's much more blatant that you don't, there's nothing there. I'm still attached to the memory, that's all. And I need to find an alternative to that and be someone worthy of that alternative but this abusive cycle, even if it's not real and it's just schizoposting and you're having a laugh at some idiot with emotional hangups, doesn't help.

John Peterson
John Peterson

This is for the best. I have to focus on what's best for me. I deluded myself into thinking you cared and even loved me for too long. That was my mistake. So many times I felt like you we're laughing at me to my face like everyone else does. I should have listened to my intuition sooner. It's like I can only make mistakes. But not anymore. I'm not going to let any of you hurt me again.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

I wish you had my picture. .

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

youtu.be/jgQm-7Bmx0c

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

are you a girl? the money-begging user said it was directed at a girl

Julian White
Julian White

I do... so many

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Z
<3
-D

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Its all back and fourth until one of us breaks. How long will this go on? Your boyfriend is not as cool as me. Believe that.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Anybody listening

Last night I went to bed feeling terrible, then I woke up and saw more nonsense despite my best efforts to stay quiet and not become bitter about it. My so called intuition was a lie, its hard to even know what to do any more. It's the same bullshit over and over and I'm tired, I don't want to be beg for validation but watching some people get it with little to no effort while I am constantly ignored, actually no I'm not it's all twisted; the ones I desire don't desire me and the ones I don't desire do desire me which makes me mess everything up. I don't know what I'm expecting anymore, it all seems so pointless. I so badly just want to be left alone but at the same time I wish somebody was here to hold me. This feel like torture, I don't want to exist anymore.

L

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Wow.. really?!
I'm so happy I could die...
I'm so happy, I feel like I could fly...
It's unbelievable!
Thanks...

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Dear Katie
its been almost 6 months since I broke up with you and a lot has happened since then. I still miss you every day i regret ending things in the heat of the moment and i've grown to regret that decision but you hate me for that and i hate myself for it to. Seeing you move on so easy has killed me inside but i can t get myself to remove you from social media because seeing you makes me think of the happiness we once had. i miss you

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

R

you can expect something from me tomorrow, might not be much but ive been putting it off for way too long, initially i was only going to stop talking to everyone for a few days so i could rush through some stupid chinese cartoon and get it over with but now its been 5 months and i didnt notice that until today

im not sure why youd even be here, youre probably high as a kite and planning on sleeping around about now, just as usual

M

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

You can have my soul. Take it. Please just put an end to my concious I hand over my soul to the devil in exchange for turning off my self-awareness.
I'm sorry my love, if you were really there, I'm sorry.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

You're not him. It's never him.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

I was thinking that we were not even friends as long as you had rejected me for a long time.
I didn't receive the reply and the sign from you clearly and I thought that I really had to be aware that I had been deluding alone from that day I met you.
I was really lonely in real life and I thought that I could die any more. I wanted to die before I got old ugly...
So truly I can't believe I can talk with you like this. That is a big progress!

I think that dreams may truly come true someday if we believe strongly.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

U

Information is intertwined here and it is very chaotic.

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

I don't understand.
oranges.

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

You're back to playing the victim, again. I thought I could help you grow up a bit, but now I don't think you'll ever get better.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Mr. Tweetdums tweets tweets tweets

Adam King
Adam King

I'm not playing the victim. I played my cards the way I played them. I knew I would end up alone, that's why I did it.
The one thing I never had control over was you making me hate you. I would have been fine with a rejection and a goodbye. The end would be the same, but you made me hate you.

Liam Long
Liam Long

I don't particularly hate you. It's too bad you're stuck with that feeling.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

A -
I realized you really aren't a person, and now I feel really bad for you. I'm sorry you have to live your life like this. Even though you broke your promise and hurt me so very much, I forgive you. But please stop doing this to other people, I know you are in anguish, but they are as lonely as you and don't deserve it.
- Hex

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

You know I can't listen.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

I eternally hold a hatred for all L's, so all I can say is that you probably passed off a number of good suitors to get to your current predicament. Congrats cunt, you played yourself. You deserve it!

Attached: 1526274287861-pol.jpg (85 KB, 880x880)

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

You know I can't listen.
What did he mean by this?

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

the only thing worse than you is "looney toons" fags
wrong, there's nothing worse than the "Frooty Loops" retards

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

I told you that you that you were being intrusive. You're extremely arrogant for thinking that you would know how to make anyone do anything. I was adjusting better without you. You didn't want to help anyone, anyway. It was only a way for you to be self-righteous and feel superior.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

This is the only way i can ever find someone as fucked up as I am. I have no other choice

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

They weren't the main thing for me, either. I liked just hanging out with you. I'm sorry I made it weird.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Oh wait no I get it, you're misrepresenting yourself and you're just trying to get me to feel like everything that you've been doing is somehow my fault. You're trying to tear down my self-esteem -yet again- by attempting to make me feel more flawed than I actually am.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

Hey.
It occurs to me that you were molested as a kid and I still did what I did. I have the dubious honor of being the second time that happened. I seriously need some introspection.
Me

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Ahh you aren't my A. But if you are, how is catfishing and abandoning people helping you find someone?

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

I stopped lying a long time ago, these days I am being honest and truthful. People still try to see more in me than there really is and they dissapoint themselves when it turns out I was being honest. Obviously I'm going to drop those people, nobody ever cared for me and nobody is there for me. I have always been alone, dropping people and ghosting then. What does me being around people matter if I'm going to be alone in the end anyway?

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Who are you? Will you give an initial?

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

I can't understand what you are looking for. You know I am not a superman. I am confused.
Have you even forgotten my name? Once, I have done my best for you. I'm just sad.

After all, I cannot connect with you on social media just like you talk with your female friends. You proved it to me.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Dear A,
pls be my gf

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Dear mods,
Stop being cunts already. I've even asked moot personally on this garbage when he still ran that AIM account years ago. You can make friends and socialize with people on the same board as long as you aren't camwhoring. Contactfagging in the aspect of "hey we similar, lets be friends!" is okay.

Discord friend threads were and still are perfectly fine for this board. Stop forcing us to go to /soc/ with this garbage and having to interact with vapid whores who have no personality cluttering shit and looking for orbiters who want money thrown at them.

I just want to find like minded friends who are bitter that I can really connect with. Why the fuck are you assholes doing this? And I'm being serious this isn't a rehtorical why, what is the problem with having a discord friend thread on here or any friend thread? Have we come full circle with mods where they are so new that they don't even realize why boards were put in place around here and now just assume /soc/ is for all contactfagging and off site interactions?

If so, I hope you realize /soc/ was made as a dump similar to what /trash/ is for except for autistic generals that have no need to be a thing it was for selfie/camwhore threads, and rate threads that were incredibly rampant and cancerous in the late 00's of Jow Forums and the casual meet up threads.

Just let us have this, we are already fucking alone as it is.

- A fed up user who just wants to find similar people to talk to

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Yet you don't even offer an initial yourself.

All the girls who have liked me have not been the ones I liked back, and the ones I liked never liked me. It's a constant game of cat and mouse, all I hear is criticism and mocking voices. I've been searching for answers and no matter how much I try to change it never works.

Also why do you consume yourself with hate? Do you always make up patterns to justify how you treat people. You don't know my history, how fucking delusional can you be to say I deserve it? No I didn't pass on them, I said nothing because I felt like I'm not good enough. Yeah just what I wanted, more people making me feel like a piece of shit.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

_ _ _

please, for the love of god just kill me.

Attached: adored2.jpg (218 KB, 800x509)

John Price
John Price

I did something tonight that scared me. I hope this doesn't change things too much and I wish I knew how you truly felt. I am letting you have power over me. It's almost like a game. A game insignificant to the rest of the world but significant to you and me. We really should not be friends but I care about you too much to just stop this.

Can anyone please help me let go?

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

ma?

is that you?

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

yes

i already sent it because i was planning on sleeping but its too fucking hot and muggy

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

After all, they just connected the words of your lies. You are cunning. You have discriminatory thinking as I expected. So I think that I will not meet you in reality. I am exhausted. Goodbye.

David Russell
David Russell

While I don't believe you are him, are you sure the people you are dropping don't care about you? Maybe you are causing your own isolation by leaving people, you shouldn't torture yourself like that user. I'm sure if you gave people more of a chance there might be someone who surprises you.
t.someone who also used to do that.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

I...dont have a message.

you are not my ma, but I wish you luck

Jordan James
Jordan James

No texts? I know you barely notice your texts

Anyway gl finding your ma

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Isabel
I'm sorry for being so mean to you. You didnt do anything wrong, but you surround yourself with awful people. I won't be coming back because they only awful person I can protect you from is myself.
Best of luck.
-JF

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

If you only want to satisfy your sexual desire, you can always buy a person other than me.

Don't think less of me.

I will live without you. You were not my special person.
Y

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

m

I do think about you. I hope you are doing well

a

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

D,
Hey cuz!
-Z

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

Amy? Origoo

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

no, one n

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

I wasn't thinking of it as a power game, but if you were, I can see why you acted the way you did. Oh, well.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Dear Diary,
Today OP was a faggot.
Signed,
Josef Stalin

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

initials user? post them for us please

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

Dear Amy L,
I feel like a carrot at a turnip farm.
-Z

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

You have discriminatory thinking as I expected
What did he mean by this?

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Hi K~

Sorry about the grudgef* / raep
If it's any consolation I didn't ever do it again to anyone else
At this point I'm afraid even to be intimate with anyone else
I hope you're happy, you always deserved a good partner, sorry I wasn't that one

--Z

Attached: Hurt.png (660 KB, 801x451)

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

he racis

Michael James
Michael James

Z-
who the fuck is K?
-Z

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

M

As long as you are happy, you will realize eventually. But yeah that was really mean, don't use me.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Hello Timothy,
You are so funny! I love you with mouth. :) <3 Many thnx bai.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

To Ivan:
Enjoy construction mister brain surgeon.
E

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Dear Dorrie,
Hello friend I once experimented with at summer camp. How you doing?
-Zach

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

R

Wake up and reply fuck

M

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

youtube.com/watch?v=J-8Eqfn1D3A

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

JF
For the love of God, don't ever use those initials again because they are mine as well. I don't want any more curses than what I deal with already.

Cooper White
Cooper White

They're my initials now.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

it was all a misunderstanding and you never wanted to know so now you wont

-a

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

You sound quite a bit like her. I never manipulated anyone. Still projecting and playing the victim? I figured you wouldn't give that up, it's part of your modus operandi for playing people. The little scenario you had set up pitting people against one another would have ended up with someone getting hurt. I put my foot down and stopped it. You're so predictable and just like all the others. I'll let you make it up to me but it's going to cost you.

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

An ugly Jap?

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

K,

I told you to fucking wait until the date I told you to contact me but you didn't. You're really annoying me by doing this. You're driving me away and making the chances of any sort of stable relationship with you plummet. Sorry, but as similar as our personal struggles are, I don't have empathy for you or what you're doing right now. I'll keep my promise, but all I promised was to contact you again. I never promised anything beyond that.

L

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Who told you about this place?

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

S.

Im sorry for not coming back into your life. We both wanted things to happen at the same time the other didn't. I wish it would have been different. I wish it could be different. I feel a softspot in me for you thats connected to your caringness and depth. I wish i could make you feel better and I know you can make me feel. I messaged your old kik but its saying its off. Message me anytime you want at istillmissyou69
I just wanna be sweet with you. Friends or more than friends doesnt matter. I wanna make you happy. Thinking about you already makes me feel happy.

Always, A

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Dear sister,
What are the odds you come here, too? Maybe you've had the same friends through this long and lonely journey as I have. I worry that you don't have good friends.
I'm sorry we haven't spoken in so long. I want you to know I think about you every day. It's been a long time since our paths diverged, and yet I hear you've come so far and fought some of the same battles I have.
I want you to know that it's okay to fake it until you get it right, and that more people are faking it than you probably think. I want you to know you're a good person, and that I know that even having seen parts of your shadow that nobody else has. I want want you to know that you're strong deep down and I am so proud of you being my sister. I want you to know that I miss you and that I believe in you, and that it's okay to wander and struggle and fail and get lost on the way and show up late having had some crazy, awful misadventure. I want you to know that you're better and brighter and more loving at heart than I think almost anybody sees, and I wish you knew how much of me is you. I actually really look up to you and you've made me change for the better, even if you don't know it. I want you to know that you're beautiful and that you're so, so worth it. I want you to know I stole your hairtie just because I wanted something of yours to carry with me.
I want you to know, in those moments when you're beaten down and numb and it's taking all the feeble strength you have just to breathe and beat your heart, that you are so much stronger than all of it and I know it, and that wherever I am some part of me is still with you fighting that battle with you, just like that bit of you with me has pulled me through so many times.
I miss getting into trouble with you. I miss your scent, and I miss hearing your sounds in the house.
Never let that fire inside die. Until we meet again
Your brother

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

hmmmm... -_-; I am 5/10 !?
I'd like "smart" than expressions are "kawaii." lol

Sorry if you get confused...
That is what I myself posted. I would there is no problem with only me being despising me ;p
Seriously, I have not talked about Jow Forums to anyone irl.
Because letter threads are the only place for me to ventilate my emotions.
This is the only place where I can connect with him if my memory was certain. As of now...

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Dear Billie
you are not my girl
-M

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Please give me some hints if IT is really your post..

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

i have no clue what's happening to me. i'm so confused. with you i can be how i truly am, still i hold back because i fear i might push you away. you're making me weak, i'm so scared.. why are you so perfect? i know you fail to understand how someone could feel like that for you, but i do. i'm so scared you don't like me back. i'm so scared you're just playing with me. i'm so scared i don't mean anything to you. the more we talk, the more i like you. the more we don't talk, the more i hate myself. i wish i could just read your mind, but then again, you're just like me. does that mean you feel the same? why is being a human so complicated?

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

What are their original initials?

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

I don't have a clue what to say to you. I miss you. You have to know that right?? I think you feel the same as me maybe, deep down even though you are trying so hard to move on. I don't know what to do either. I miss you. I know I messed up. It hurts. I want to talk to you

Ayden James
Ayden James

fuck off roastie, let them move on.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

Stop being a fag and seize your destiny fool, the weak must all perish in favour of those with the will!

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Dear Cara, I wish I never broke up with you. It was by far the worst decision of my life. I don't like seeing someone else with you. You were my first and most likely my only love I'll ever have. And now I reap the consequences that I brought upon myself, every night regretting what I decided to do. There isn't anything either of us can do now and I will either try to get over it or stay passively miserable and let my depression take my life away.
I am sorry.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

tfw the girl you love will never tell you this
Shiiiiet I didn't ask for these feels user.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

mfw posts that don't include initials

Attached: 1484267230890s.jpg (2 KB, 125x82)

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

I'm sorry I'm being so lazy. I don't know what's gotten into me. I promise I won't be like this when we live together. I love you so much. All this subconscious stress of the exams is getting to me. I feel always tired. I just need you here next to me. I want to cuddle you until everything is okay. I want to feel your body against my back and you stroking my hair. I know you care about me more than anyone in the world and I care about you more than about my own life. You make me realise I've never loved before. I'm more loyal to you than to myself. I will make you food and take care of you and be there for you to use whenever you feel like it. Only because I know you truly love me too. It's the kind of love where even if the chemical feeling disappears, we will still work to be together. I will still be loyal and you will still take care of me as your best friend. I want you attention on me 24/7. I miss you so much it physically hurts. You can tell I'm depressed. I'm depressed because I'm alone. But I'd rather be alone than with anyone but you.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

don't forget you're a king with or without her user

and you're probably better off without her anyways

Attached: IMG-3285.jpg (211 KB, 1024x768)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

Oops

Your dear, O

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Wow thank you user. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time. You're right though. I am better off without her. Thank you for making my day, and I hope you have a good rest of your day too.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Dear Darby
I know you do not care I have been living in agony with this depression pushing down on me. I know that it is all in my head but so is reality and I can not take the pain anymore. I will commit in a week if you do not show affection because I am not searching for someone like you again and still have a random like chance of them feeling this way.
From your parasite

Attached: 0AE28D1D-2D15-44C0-9A9D-213AF569A6E3.jpg (17 KB, 250x241)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

too paranoid to say

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

i promise you, i love everything you are

but i can only love what i see
so show me everything and let me love you, all of you, my one and only

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Sorry but I get over women easily, I've been through it so many times that it's easy to put my mind in that state. I've figured it out though, I just associated you with my best friend and was hoping you would be the same but doing more research I found out there were deeper reasons for our friendship. I definitely felt something, I was sort of glad you are oblivious to all that stuff and perhaps I was looking to use you as a shield as I sort of done with her to keep other vampires away. I was lying to myself, you are more like my doppelganger than anything and with that I'm sending all my negative shit your way as you have been doing all this time. You won't understand, you're going to keep making the same mistakes and end up in the same cycle over and over again like I have.

But last night the thought occurred to me do I even really care? I'm just after a quick oxytocin hit to motivate me to get shit done. Being a NEET is my real issue, I've had enough outside sources to maintain me but my past mistakes have put me in an awkward position. Don't delude yourself into thinking it's about karma, no I've been treated like a fucking peasant all my life and this morning was a great example. That was trashy and obnoxious, only a vapid cunt would do after puling me along all that time and I never got bitter or aggressive about it and said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING yet you STILL decided to be blood sucking fake bitch just to make your insecure cuck boyfriend feel better, yeah I saw the contradictions. Oh well you lose at the end of the day.

Women don't give a fuck if they messed with your emotions, they live in their own little bubble. They're objects and should be treated as such.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

but how can i show you?

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Dear Anna,
Can you stop being such a crazy cunt aII the time? Cheers

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Dear Not-Anna

Can you please suck my dick ?

Not-Chad

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

Finally, you got mad at me. It feels so good. Everything I was angry about is meaningless now and there's no reason for me to spite you anymore. Because you actually care.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

tell me what I did wrong please

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

simply let go of your fears

i am the one person who will never hurt you if you give me that trust and you truly love me too

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

I told you what you've done you brain dead cunt, go suck his baby dick thot.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

you STILL decided to be blood sucking fake bitch just to make your insecure cuck boyfriend feel better, yeah I saw the contradiction

idgi
might not be me but thats why i asked

David Anderson
David Anderson

J
I am glad it is over, while I may never be able to achieve what we had again, it was worth the pain I feel now to know what it would be like. Again I am sorry you wasted your time.

R

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Dear Lord, why hast thou forsaken me?

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

One minute he is 14/88 the next he is supporting her crying about racism. What a fucking loser. You're probably too young to be her anyway.

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

That's fine. I think you're totally correct to assume that since most people would be mad. You moving on or not isn't any of my business. I don't know what your feelings are but they'd definitely be better with me if I had some sort of incentive like getting paid.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Dear R,

I know you browse Jow Forums, I mean I met you in a discord server for a /vg/ general, so I almost hope you'll find this but really also hope you don't.

You're really fucking weird. The weirdest person I've ever met. But I like that about you. You're so interesting. I'm hope I'm as interesting to you as you are to me. I don't feel that interesting, especially since half the time I have nothing to say. I never know what to talk about with you. I wish the tone of our conversations could switch out of shitposty, but I wish that with all my friends. But I don't want to talk politics with you, I just want to talk to you as you...which I already am doing, but you know? For me to talk to you without all the 50 layers of memes and sarcasm in between. Have serious conversations and stuff.

Sometimes your comments toward me creep me out but I don't get creepy stalker vibes so hopefully it's just you being you. I'd be very sad and upset if you were some 40 year old obese pedophile preying on me. I hope you are who you say you are, because I really want to meet you one day.

And maybe fuck your brains out.

Maybe.

We'll see.

Love, M

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

obviously they care if they keep spamming these threads with the same message over and over. good luck and godspeed with your healing.

James Jones
James Jones

How about instead of leaving messages here, you write to me and we can talk things over.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

I would give you money if you needed it. But what is it that you actually want? Just for me to be subordinate to you?

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

I've never spammed the threads about it. I don't know why people get so upset over what I said. I've had girls offer me money to date them before, what's wrong with it? Money isn't as important as people are it's just a material object.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

will you do the same?

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

come to me, my little fiend

Attached: B0822662-82A7-4440-A211-63232AE59942.jpg (115 KB, 964x660)

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

But what is it that you actually want?
$

Subordination sounds like you're trying to talk dirty. I'm not going to say I charge extra for that sort of thing but I don't like to do it for free either.

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

A,

The prospect of talking to you again makes me tremble with a mixture of fear and excitement, but I know that the "A" I knew was just a person you made up with tiny hints of truth to give the character structural integrity. I wish that person was real.

Regards

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

to whoever may read this,

if theres one thing I have learned, it is that reality is not what it seems.

-yours truly

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

I'm over you and Im past what you did to me so why do you haunt me every damn day? Stop being the center of every fucking nightmare I have and stop showing up in my thoughts randomly. Fuck off

Brody Green
Brody Green

Should I start wearing a tinfoil hat? Would that keep you from reading my thoughts? Haha you fucking scrambled my brains. I'm never going to recover. I'm feeling more empowered to kill myself. That was your endgame, wasn't it? Thank you for pushing me past the point of no return.
Yours truly,
E

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Should I start wearing a tinfoil hat?
no

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

My dearest,

I realized that it is not good for you if you talk to me feeling a little guilty.
You were not rejecting me for two years, you were sincerity faithfully and silently saved me from antisocial acts. Thank you.
You have saved my life, and this time you have also kept me.
This time my turn! I want to keep your dignity.
I don't want to spoil your precious life just because of the gruesome desires.
And I want to reborn my life once again.

And in reality I want to clean up everything and meet with you with a sincere feeling as a clean person.

I want to protect this affection for our life.
So please give me some more time.

I have learned many things from you since I met you. I love myself now.
Am I an egoist? No, I love you the most in the world!! My heart is always with you. Please don't forget it.

I can't wait really for the day when I can say to you "Hello!." :D <3<3

Love always,
anonymous

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

alejandro, i know you come here.
why did you hurt her like that? why do you still drunk text her after what you did? i hope you die you narutard alcoholic.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

You're not tricking me again. I'm not falling for this again. I'm stronger now, I can see through your empty words.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

How exactly did I hurt her?

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

I thought you were a very intelligent person. I feel that I cannot understand this to an inexperienced person.
If you are that person and you don't want to care about me anymore, I will have to give up on you...
You have the chance to meet anyone as you wish...

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

you know I'm a retard. I thought you were good, but you're cruel and evil. You hurt me so much and I know you did it deliberately. You're just as rotton as everyone else in this world.

William Wilson
William Wilson

How am I playing the victim? What did I say that wasn't true? If anyone's playing the victim it's you by asserting that you need to be compensated for something. Our relationship had no value to anyone.

I never manipulated anyone
That's a laff. It's about all you do and you're doing it in this thread now. You're trying to emotionally coerce someone into paying you to be in a relationship with you. That's manipulative. So is engaging in a relationship where you sleep around while pretending to be dedicated to someone who you know is starved for affection just so that you can receive sexual gratification. Using the fact that someone reacted to the fact that you were this way to make them feel bad about what you did is manipulative too. Manipulative is about all you are, really. There doesn't seem to be much underneath it.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

Who are you? If you truly are that person, you can contact me at any time with my email. But that will destroy our two year relationship. From that moment we will only be a relationship between a prostitute and a ruthless man.
Do you choose that road? If so, I will have to play myself who is not me..

But I am ready to respect your opinion at any time.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

you know I'm a retard.
No, you are not.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

I want to go back before I met, before you took everything from me. I don't want you in my life anymore. I want to be able to escape reality again. I want to die.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

I guess what's happening is I'm shutting down emotionally and distancing myself from you. I didn't mean for it to happen but I think you will probably be happy for it. You've said a few things recently that make me feel like you think we talk too much and it's been too long (10 years). I don't know what to do, say or think anymore. I'm defeated and sad. I've never loved anyone this much... actually you made me realize I've never really loved a man before you. The weird thing is I literally have no idea how you feel about me. I think it's time you tell me... hurt me if you must. If you don't care I need to know so i can try and get over you.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Okay..
If you want it, we have to get prepared to take a risk if you make up your mind to do that.
Or
Without you my future is impossible. Die with me in the fall?

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

Dear R,

Well my wish came fucking true, we're having a serious conversation about suicide and one of your friends unfriending you and blocking you out of nowhere. Well, at least it's a change of pace? But now I'm more worried. About your friend. Not you because you're not suicidal but I do worry about you in general. But I'm worried about him too since he's kinda sorta my friend. Acquaintance? Mid-tier acquaintance.

Love, M

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

I don't want to do anything with you, you fucking bastard. I want to get away from you and put an end to my existence.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

I dunno about your relationship but if some fucker's trying to quit on you after ten years...what the hell.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

it was always sex and the city you retard

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

It's not like that. He hasn't done anything wrong.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Don't call retards people who remember the true name of the show, retard.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

It seems that you are not the one I loved anymore.
I won't hold back wimps that cannot answer even my question. But I love you forever.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Dear S,

I don't really know how to say this but I kind of miss you sometimes. I really wish our relationship wouldn't have ended the way it did. When I got back to E after vacation I just couldn't stop thinking about you and after the class they made me go to after the allegations of abuse you made, I really learned a lot emotionally about myself. I'm grateful for that, despite it really hurting my career. I needed to know that what I did didn't have the kind of monstrous effect on you that they taught me in the class, and that's why I stopped by to talk to you. They made me out to be a monster. Like I'd permanently damaged you. I had to know if I ruined your life like they said I did. At the time I didn't really have the intention on sleeping with you like I did, but all those old feelings just came back for the both of us. Shit's wild man. I know all that shit happened almost 2 years ago but I still think about it every now and then.

In recent developments though: H and me are getting married when I get back from my trip. We adopted a little blue heeler named B. We're planning on moving back to H when my contract is up. Just figured I'd give you a little insight into how we're doing and stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to write this to get it off my chest.

Respectfully,
K

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

T~T I wish this was for me. I miss my Nii-chan so fucking much. I hope you get to hug her soon.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

When are you going to answer any of mine? You left me in the dark, alone. I was so scared, I stilll am. I'm never going to feel safe again and it's because of you, wretched demon.

William Howard
William Howard

Do you still love *Ellen*?

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

I don't love anymore. The ability to love was taken from me.

Caleb White
Caleb White

Dear C
What are you now, 13? What the hell are you doing here?
You're turning into me. The caffeine, the late nights, the edginess, the online games, the racism bleeding through, the antisocial streak, all of it. Slap a Hot Topic sweater on you and you'd be my clone.
You and I both know that's not cool. Keep the edge, maybe give your eyes a rest. And holy crap, don't let this place raise you, too.
J

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

But you still have a conversation with me.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Of course, because I'm weak, you took my power. You took everything from me.

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

I told you to fucking wait
That you did...
until the date I told you to contact me
And that? You didn't.
You never gave me a specific date to contact you, dipshit. Nor did you give me any sort of date to signal when you were free.
All you said was you needed to take a break. And that's the ONLY thing you said before you left.
It wouldn't be strange to anyone else if they saw this situation and thought it was another case of ghosting.
You brought this on yourself.
You stay in your grave and I'll stay in mine. Contacting me again will be a waste of time.

Attached: 1500690039169.jpg (142 KB, 1361x464)

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

I love you so fucking much. I honestly don't have the words to describe how I feel about you. I was trying my hardest to think about the individual reasons why I feel this way about you, but the entire person that you are is the reason I love you and I mean that.

I'm so obsessed with you and you will never understand that. It hurts me to say it like this but all I am is a set piece in your life and I know it. I will only exist until you forget about me. After that, I'm gone. You're not just the only person to ever give a shit about me, you're the only reason I've ever had to live for and I understand that now. At this point in my life, to never had have experienced something a child should experience from their parent, that is something only a child could pass on to another. Even though we're both long past the age of being children, I can't help but think we're nothing more than that. You are me and I am you, we are both the children we were never able to be and that's why we're here now. It wouldn't matter if I died tomorrow or I managed to live to the ripe old age of 385, I promise you that you will be the last thing I ever think of, no matter what. You've left an irreparable crater in my own life. I am flat Earth in comparison to the damage you've done to the globe of my existence. You are something capable of changing a person. You are a reason to be alive. You are a reason to look forward to tomorrow. You are my reason to stay alive. You are truly an angel. I couldn't possibly have deserved the love of someone like you. You don't just mean the world to me, you are the reason I even exist in this world and I truly believe that. I will be here until you're ready to pass on, then once you're gone, my mission is done. You've taught me my place and it is beside you until you're done with me. I love you so fucking much.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

I gave you the one.
*RIP*

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Goodnight, my love

Goodbye, Jow Forums!

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

Hello Hell.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

What do you love about them. This rings so exaggerated and false because you said nothing about them. What is it about them exactly and what do they do?

David Edwards
David Edwards

I don't know if it's still hell.
see you!

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

See you in a short while.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

R
I'm glad you are glad it is over, it is so obvious how much happier you are without me. So don't expect me to reach out to you when I can see you happy. I don't want to disturb you. I realize now I've been a burden to you the entire time and I know I messed up quite a bit, mostly induced by traumatic flashbacks and anxiety which you watched me deal with alone while I rotted away screaming silently for help. I've realized you've always been sick like that, and that you only wished to troll me into suicide or self-injury.

I wish you luck with whatever it is you are looking for. Stop being so insecure. You have no reason for it. I will always love you even if it means someone else making you happy. I'll probably be looking for bits of you in every guy I talk to from now on because I really think you're the closest thing I've met to a soulmate, but even soulmates can only handle so much. This probably isn't even you, but if it is I know what I've done wrong and I am getting help and trying to improve. Please notice me senpai. You were my reason to live despite your attempts to kill me from afar. I miss you so much. The lonliness is crushing me. I hate having you ripped away from me. I want you back.
J

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

I made my peace. Hating you was only hurting me and i forgive you. May you live forever ringing up groceries and watching Netflix in your 2 bedroom hud house driving your saturn hatchback to high school parties when you're at the edge of 30 getting free therapy from your facebook orbiters in between your 2 month long relationships during which you pop at least 3 morning after pills.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Generic, boring insults that just prove you've never known me. Keep trying maybe you'll actually get to me. And my car is already nicer than that, and probably nicer than yours, have you ever even bought anything on your own? The projection in this post is strong, enjoy your tinder matches you pathetic excuse for a man.

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

Dear J

I've moved on and I want you to move on too. Seriously. You don't want to turn out like that guy Bill from King of the Hill, do you?

-Anna

Attached: 1441080806148.png (241 KB, 500x384)

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

What did I say that wasn't true?
You see I'm not a police or lawyer, I don't need to prove your intent on things. It's stuff like this is why you're going to have to pay me. I already understand your intent. I don't need proof. Trying to put me in a position to justify stuff like I'm some authority figure that has to operate in some non-existent procedural ruleset on top of the other stuff you try to manipulate it's not worth me to have to deal with those consequences from the first thing let alone explain what you already do to you.

Also stop accusing me of manipulation, I'm not emotionally coercing anyone. If anything I'm quite emotionally supportive if I'm giving them a deal to acquire something they have feelings for.
Your hypothetical analogy about sex is completely off the mark. If you went on a dating site, you could filter people out by their yearly income. That's probably closer of an analogy. You're just trying to make me out as doing something wrong which I am not.

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

Yet you're still here.

Get off your high horse and stop torturing people you stupid bitch. Gain a bit of self-awareness.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

no u

-not Anna

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

youtube.com/watch?v=7uUnagOGWvQ

please watch this

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

And you're still stealing my jokes, as evident in this post. Kek. Keep living in denial you faggot. You're making me actually hate you now, the way I hate all men who act like faggots and steal my jokes. Thank you for that, maybe that's the push I needed to kick you the fuck out of my mind forever. Btw all of your friends think you're a total faggot, thanks to yours truly.

Jace Long
Jace Long

I think my disdain for women is turning me prison gay, I regret rejecting all your advances when you touch me, but I don't want our common friends to think of me as a degenerate when you do it near them, If you tried in a more private place then it would probably be more successful

Attached: 1494351304838.png (76 KB, 500x331)

James Bailey
James Bailey

On the contrary, you will regret treating me the way you did when you're still on tinder in 5 years having one night stands with single mothers and I'm finally reaping the benefits of everything I've ever wanted. Its a shame you kicked me when I was in a rough patch rather than being a strong father figure, but I guess some men just don't have it in them. Maybe you're actually a faggot? *picks at braces*
I wish I knew you better if only so I could lurk and laugh at you 5 years from now still being a bitter, aged incel. You don't deserve a gf, or any girls affection and even you know it. Kek.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

please watch this
nonononono

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Don't call retards people

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

J,

You probably stopped giving a shit about me a long ago. I wish your mom did the same thing. Stay away from my fucking life, all of you.

You Know Who.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Tfw I dont know an A so I know it isnt me despite having the letter to match

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

You know I didn't, you watched me cry for you and obsess over you and you still are just sitting and watching. I don't know why you're even here desu, to rub it in my face that you're over me and never needed me? Silly fucking me trying to be vulnerable here. I get it, you've moved on is there any other point you wish to make? Yeah, tell me who stopped caring long ago.

J

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

I haven't sleep lol, but you get my point. You shouldn't call retards people because they are different from you.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

stop replying to random people's letters user

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

N,
I ultimately won't be able to figure out things in life and be together with you.

It's not your fault. I'm far away. I was broken long before we knew each other. Which hurts, because i already turned off the lights, and only needed to close the door. But then you came and gave me unwanted hope. Hope i'm grateful for, but still unwanted. Because i know i'll hurt you when the time comes. I'm so sorry.
You're the very best person ever. Even if no one recognizes it, i'm sure you'll find someone that will, someone that's going love you even more than i do. So don't ever give up on life, ok? Forget me eventually, but always move on knowing there was someone, long ago, that wanted you go succeed. And you will.

I still have things to figure out before i disappear. But when i do, be sure that i'll be praying for you in my last moments. I really hope i was able to help you, even if just a bit. Because you did help me. Been years since i did all the things i done just to be together with someone. I was never so happy. So hopeful.
And i hope i've been with you until my end.

Thank you. Forever.
L

Attached: f6c60757873f37f26dfd6dd3baa1ad40--sad-anime-girl-anime-girls.jpg (52 KB, 500x738)

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Fatpig hoang

Nobody ever wanted to buy your cheap $400 daewoo for $10,000 you dumb scammer bitch. I'll be sueing your ugly fat ass with this cities most expensive lawyer for more than $10,000 just to hammer the point home that stds like ganorrhea probably aren't scars from your pathetic 'gangster' fights with no one in the carpark you retard.

Dat bitch you thought you could scam really hard.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Go away.
Go away like Polio.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

Same idk what's real anymore

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

stop trying to necro these shitty threads OP you suck

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Hey N
Sorry I'm so clingy, I'm just afraid you're going to leave.You might even be considering it right now. Being your friend is one of the best things I've had going for me in a while, and I hope you know that. Either way, thanks for everything.
-M

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

I'll never be over you. Everytime I talk to you I love you more. Even if it's about nothing, which it usually is. I need you... so much.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Anna (the one from my childhood, not the infamous letter thread one)

I finally found your facebook after years of wondering what became of you after elementary school. You turned out okay, it seems. I'm glad.

-C

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Avery

I hope you're happy now. I hope you're happy having ghosted everybody and everything. I dunno if you still check up on the archives for mentions of your name, but if you do, here you fucking go.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Never, or well that dying voice is out of my head. Then I can consume the moon. Bring forth Ragnarok.

Also Polio is coming back since Obama let in refugees without proper medical checking. So the US population needs vaccinated. Polio never really disappeared from the world.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

I'm so proud of you even though you'e not mine and I read articles about how you points to your boyfriend that isn't me during your shows. He is so good looking, no wonder you point. You probably want to show him off and introduce him to everyone? You did so good out there giving thousands of people a memorable experience and they get the pleasure of seeing her in the flesh too. I wish I could have been there with her every step of the way but instead I was too busy on Jow Forums, guess I didn't really have the opportunity. Every time I see a stupid video excerpt of you on tour performing I have to watch it, sometimes I get to thinking that you looks so stupid up there but it doesn't really matter.. it's how you roll. I hope you're so happy right now and if she never even want to see me again that's OK, you is out of my league anyway I will continue pursuing social media girls just so she doesn't have to deal with me, she can keep her superior good looking aryan boyfriend. I'm going to see you but I'll be one of tens of thousands and I doubt I'll get to speak to you there.

Funny thing how people are always getting arrested at your house looking for you, seems like you're the #1 stalking target in the whole country to me.

Good job! Can you take it easy on your stalkers and let them violate the restraining orders a little bit? They just want to meet you too, you're the object of thousands of mens desires right now.. they only want to see you, probably dreaming of one single pity fuck right now, showing up at your house hoping desperately that you'll make them a cup of coffee and give them a blowie and talk to them for 20 minutes. I know you're taken but you have to realize how much a lot of men want you, can you really deny them all?

Anyway, I'd probably join them if I knew your address.. show up with an eighth of weed and try to get you to smoke. Maybe you're more of a cocaine and alcohol girl. Get less busy soon so we can spend time with you!

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Z

You hurt me a lot even if you didn't mean to. I'm still sad.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

I'd tell you I miss you but yeah.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

I miss you too. I do I do.
I wish I remembered your voice.

Attached: 1501295528790.jpg (36 KB, 518x564)

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

what are your initials user? if you're still here

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Hah, you will never get over me. My mark cannot be erased.

James Collins
James Collins

Yeah. I know. Good luck

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Jenny,

I hate you

Attached: 1524841553149.jpg (514 KB, 1110x1107)

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

this one is just evil.

of course i remember your voice. i remember a lot of things

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

I would never cut you out of my life. Not unless you were a danger to me or completely lost your empathy. That's why you hold the power here, you could actually do it.

Mason James
Mason James

just curious whats your initial?

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

when i do post an initial it is almost never my own anyway,

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

ok, what country are you from then?

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

shi
Pleasecome back, I miss you
mi
I hooe your first day at work went alright
K
Wtf happened to you

T. M

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

would that narrow it down either?

what is your end goal? to confirm my identity? since you have someone in mind, why not just ask a specific question? ive been answering

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

why not just ask a specific question?
I just did.

I was just curious though I doubt you're that person. Just interested

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

oi simon

e dating wont get you far and never will
your illnesses guarantee a 100% failure in life but i do not care anymore
cya in hell <3

love, k

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

when i first saw this photo it stayed with me for a bit, but then i realized its just a fucked up interpretation of love
see, this conflates love with dedication, and demanding dedication completely erases the thoughtfulness that gives it meaning.
you must live your life for yourself. do not take more than you need and be mindful of your actions, but ultimately your life is the only one you have and you must treat it as such. if you take the advice of others without considering your own, if you fail or end up hating your life you have nobody to blame but yourself. if someone asks beyond what you can give, chasing the satisfaction of giving it to them will be the death of you. trust me, ive experienced it.
so understand that some actions, while greatly impacting our experience, may not be the intention of the one harming you. in times like these you must look to context and intention, and unfortunately lead with the mind (as the heart can be misleading in cases such as these)

but it gets easier. and better. just takes time

Attached: 512A4BA4-EFA6-461B-8F00-0453496D8EC3.jpg (1.49 MB, 1242x1205)

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

oh if you find a country specific, i am not the one