A hypothetical

A hypothetical

Reviewbrah walks up to you in the gym (still clad in trademark suit and tie, of course) and says 'I don't mean to bother you, but would you mind telling me what I should do to look like this?' and he hands you a printout of pic related.

What do you advise him to do?

In other words, say someone who has absolutely no idea about fitness (but who you badly want to succeed) earnestly asks for advice on achieving a lofty goal. What would you tell him to do?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 08.34.17.png (1259x668, 1.09M)

500mg test e blast for 16 weeks, cruise, blast, indefinitely while doing PPL.

He looks at you with a dumbfounded expression on his face in response to this, and stutters for a moment before asking you to explain

SS+GOMAD

ss+gomad

Attached: GOMAD.webm (360x640, 2.12M)

Do steroids. He's assuming you want to look like that sooner rather than later.

I'm assuming you're built like based reviewbrah and want to look like the picture on the left.

Eat more food, start a bodybuilding program. If you need help, ask the biggest guy in the gym who's lifting by himself for help, chances are he knows his shit and because he's alone, chances are he won't fuck you over for entertainment like chads would.

Any other queries.

did he get pepper sprayed or something?

Yes but afterwards and with pusy

I'd grab my phone, show him where to find Jow Forums's sticky and tell him to start there.

Hi John

I'm not John, I'm merely a regular listener of the Voice of the Report of the Week radio show.

How can we meme reviewbrah into actually doing this? He would look great like that.

He is the purest and most deserving internet personality ever created by Jow Forums, and if we made him we might as well try to perfect him.

He disowned us

Attached: 1524244409182.png (658x662, 37K)

guys like Reviewbrah have the right amount of autism to actually lift weights and progress. He will follow the numbers and write down everything, following macros and hitting planned amount of weight for planned amount of reps and sets is satisfying if you are autistic enough.

He also has a good body to start with because he is skinny. All he must do is eat big.

i would recommend extending blast to 20 weeks. I think it would be easy to put at least 45 lbs (muscle, glycogen and some fat) on him in that time frame.

He can't reveal his power level to the public. Not yet.

pic on left is unironically my goal body

Reviewbrah should start reviewing protein shakes and skinless chicken breast. Would be hilarious to see him constantly outgrowing his suits and having to get them re-tailored

> Hi Report of the Week here with another protein shake reeeeeeview

I'd tell him to read the fucking sticky

He lives not too far from me. I just want to hang out with him, desu

Each day, randomly go to a Wendy's in the local area. Eventually you'll run into him

Just by the picture, I don't watch the guy he eats fast food in a suit or something, the right amount of calories and body weight/cardio could do alot considering where he's starting from.

I don't think he disowned "us", he said he doesn't share the same beliefs as others on the chan. He's gone far enough to tell the world that he browses Jow Forums, are you able to do the same? People automatically assume you're a racist that browses Jow Forums, since that's probably the most famous/infamous one to normies.

Attached: musclebrah.png (262x473, 248K)

This guy's sad. He tries to be all traditional with his clothes, which I can respect, but then he just shoves his face with this absolute filth that (((they))) have bestowed upon America. Consumerism has corrupted America to the point of kids reviewing shitty fast food joints like Michelin judges. Jesus, how can people eat this utter shite everyday?

You were close

The problem in America isn't the food, it's the television. Television is what killed America and killed the world.

The only question is, can we come back from the dead?

People are caught in entertainment. If one more man walks up to me on the street or at the grocery store and says "hey, did you see the Cowboys last night, what did you think?", I'm going to be so pissed off.

I had three people in the last week try to talk to me about the Cowboys. And I looked at all of them and I said man, there's too much going on in the real world to care about the Cowboys. And I went and ate dinner by myself after that game was on, and I was sitting there in a restaurant and even the waiters were bringing up the Cowboys.

And I was just like man, come on. And all the reporters, real serious, like they're reporting on World War 3, real serious about what's happening in football, that's why we're slaves, because people are experts, and men get real serious about a game.

And so this morning I was watching a bit of television, watching different news broadcasts, and seeing clips of grown men, who are supposed to be captaining starships by this point, and are supposed to be trailblazing undersea projects, and supposed to be leading and guiding their children and directing the culture, who are supposed to be leaders with goals, are running around in little outfits in simulated combat with each other and slapping each other on the butts.

I mean, I want to be watching on the sat feed as the first explorers arrive on Europa. And by the way, with the technology the globalists have, we could have been there 20 years ago. Probably are, at least with probes, that we know of.

They could already have basically giant extraction units on different planets we know have incredible resources, and could already have off world colonies, and I would be watching on the sat screens cheering on the settlers, and you'd see a ship have its reactor malfunction and blow up, and that would be watching real men and women out there doing space jumps, and all of it, that’s what I want, not men in tights slapping each other on the ass.

We need to be going into space, we need to be getting into life extension technology, we need to be going into the deep earth, we need to be going into the seas, and if we built up trailblazers again, if we built up leadership again, humans would want that and support it, and support corporations and governments that did it, and we could do anything together.

But we need goals.

Look at all the palaces and temples and pyramids built by men before, by the ancients. And look at what we build today. More and more football stadiums. We are building nothing but fraud and lies. Our civilization is not building anything but deception because the globalists already have all the technology, they’re giddy about it, they’re on a power trip, that’s the ultimate wealth, knowledge, and they are using television to shutter the world from human advancement, and I don’t like seeing my family or my species walled off from it.

I'd tell him that getting big is a marathon, not a sprint, and then start him off with basic barbell compound movements so he gets a good strength base, adding more accessory movements as he gets more comfortable with form and concept. Then after a few months of that I'd check to see if he wants to continue focusing on getting stronger or start working on higher volume stuff, emphasising that, in my opinion, it's better to keep training for strength until you've hit your strength goal, even if the physical appearance gains don't seem to be coming as quickly as you'd like. Then from there he'll probably have a good idea of what he's doing and I'd just be there if he needed to ask any questions.

What if Revewbrah already is pretty built, but he hides it with those oversized suits he’s always wearing?

He has appeared in a t-shirt on at least one occasion and he isn't, he's slendermode

Onions

Drawfag here, Reviewbrah will forever be an absolute legend. He know Jow Forums is where it all started.

Attached: IMG_20180421_153531_01_01.jpg (2610x3480, 2.09M)

please elaborate

10/10

Man he's so close to 1M subs. I can't wait until he makes it. He really fucking deserves it.

4sure my dude, people on Jow Forums talked about this kid when he had like sub 1000 subs, idk when he blew up and became this mainstream lol.

Attached: reviewbrah thumbs up.png (1249x872, 1.72M)

Pic related walks up to you in the gym (still clad in trademark leather jacket and no shirt under it but a hairy chest, of course), clanks a spoon and says 'Alright everyone. I don't mean to bother you, but would you mind telling me what I should do to look like this?' and he hands you a printout of the golden one.
What do?

Attached: d3ypKrf.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

Yes, way back in 2012. Around 1k subs is when I first saw threads on here.

Attached: IMG_20180421_155043.jpg (2610x4640, 2.07M)

those were the days

WTF this has to be photoshoped. This guy looks like a 1 year old! What kind of black magic is this?

I would fucking kill you!

He stopped ageing many years ago.

Damn reviewbrah would be a solid 8/10 if he did that. Drowning in pussy.

We need to make it happen!

>pussy
>pepper sprayed

must've been mexican

How do you know he is not already?

I'm glad reviewbrah's channel is doing good, he deserves it. No homo.

Attached: 1523142678176.png (442x542, 938K)

1 million subs by June at his current growth rate

he'll be a millionaire very soon (1-2 years) if he isn't already

i'm so proud of him

You guys should watch this movie called Tall Men
The main character looks just like an older version of reviewbrah with with awkward as fuck demeanor too its hilarious how alike they are. The movie is pretty good too.
>pic related

Attached: C_oRx6iUAAAGWTZ.jpg (1200x750, 97K)

SS + GOMAD

> older version of reviewbrah

reviewbrah must never get older, we must preserve him exactly as he is for all time

Look up www.sens.org and their work on eliminating ageing, we can keep reviewbrah young forever

I would say it like this.
'Reviebrah, you and Billy Herrington are the cornerstones of this dedication i have, towards bettering myself both physically and mentally. To be approached by you and asked to help you to become the best Reviewbrah, Reviewbrah can be is an honor. You and i together, we will walk this path, not because it's easy but because it is hard. And if you would falter, i'll be there to pick you up. You and i together, we will make it.
Ass we can'

Attached: Aniki_.jpg (400x434, 131K)

> ass we can

what did you mean by this

would fugg swolebrah

Tell me about Reviewbrah

Why does he wear the suit?

Forgot to say no-homo, now it's gay.

It makes him extremely suave.

So what are you doing to contribute to that?