Fastest way to lose weight

Ok lads. I'm overweight - I weight roughly 100 kg. I don't care about how unhealthy or dangerous your methods are - what's the fastest way to lose around 20 kg. Thanks.

Attached: tfw fat.gif (534x640, 22K)

Take a knife and cut the fat off.

Attached: 1514956951709.jpg (740x696, 199K)

Amputation of arms and legs.

Front load DNP and dry fast

The fastest way to lose weight would be to stop eating completely and fast, but a sensible way would be to read the sticky, calculate your TDEE, subtract 500 and then eat that many calories a day.

walk 2 hours a day. find a nice scenic route.

Attached: murica_painting.jpg (2811x1654, 469K)

Why is it so hard for people to understand that EATING LOTS OF FOOD results in weight gain? Obviously if you STOP EATING your will LOSE WEIGHT. Is this not taught in schools?

anavar

Google for Lyle McDonald PSMF.You will lose 1-2 Kg of fat per week and its not too unhealthy, do that for 2-3 months and you look normal

but the hunger user, the insatiable hunger..

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg (650x866, 156K)

1800 calories or less every day.
Limit carbs to less than 20g per day. Consume protein. If you eat fast food even once, you're fucking your progress. If you drink soda or eat candy once, you're fucking your progress. Begin eating eggs and chicken as meal staples. Cardio is good for weight loss, but lifting is going to make you look better during the process. I recommend both, cardio in early mornings (walk or bike or jog just do something), and weightlifting after you have went about your business. Building muscle increases calorie burning even while not exercising(although on such a deficit you won't see much gains beyond noob gains, that's fine)
Weigh everyday, anything fluctuating more than 4lbs from previous day is enough to consider actual weight change. +/-4lbs usually water weight. Drink lots of water as much as possible. No alcohol. None.

good luck

Switch to a raw veggie diet for a while. It's basically I'm possible to maintain a fat ass while eating calorie sparse vegetables no matter how much you stuff your face.

5 weeks of halotestin Anavar100 and 250 test e. Watch the fat dis a fucking pear

extended fasting, srs

take electrolyte supplements every couple of days or you'll turn into terri schiavo though

fasting

drop halo for tren
add clen, T3, DNP.

Is this lifestyle change any good for health and weight loss?

Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Bacon & Egg
Dinner: Chicken Fajita with gluten free wraps (made with rice flour) and vegetables or meatballs and rice with vegetables (red onion, bell peppers, garlic)

Will this help me lose weight since there is no irritants and will be around 1500 calories?

Attached: IMG_0832.jpg (3024x2928, 1.29M)

it's calories in vs calories out
If you're eating a deficit, you will lose weight.

how tall are u
1500 cals seems too little, u dont wanna crash diet

183cm

I just want to lose the weight as soon as possible user, I hate being fat.

eat less

He's right. Crash dieting fails every time.
You're better off committing to a fast. Despite social stigma, fasting is crazy good for you.

the faster u cut the more likely you will have loose skin and will put the weight back on after. you need a SUSTAINABLE lifestyle/diet change, 1500 cals is fuck all and you'll probably hate your diet the entire time ur on it and that'll make it hard to stick to. i would not go lower than 2000 cals. the types of food ur eating though are fine tho, just add 500-700 more cals

I swear you need lots of water on DNP, isn't this essentially suicide?

It's not about the quantity but the quality of food. I lost many pounds by eating only protein and vegetables regardless the amount of food.

Those nails are demonish, i hope you get banished to the eternal nether
Shoo shoo

Stop eating and work out several times a day until you feel sick. You physically cannot lose weight faster without surgery.

You dumb as brick senpai.

By removing it with a knife.

Most effective way would be to bulk up and then go on a very very long cut but for some reason people always hate that they have to gain muscle weight before losing fat.

OP. Eat nothing but water and snake juice. Fast a month.

it's really that simple but you are 100kg so addicted to food, it might be hard.
>Betcha you wont make it.

This would be funny if it wasn't so acutely and disturbingly true

Your pic I mean

It's about calories. The food you started eating had less calories then what you ate before but probably filled you up easier. 1000kcal of icecream won't fill the stomach the same way as 1000kcal of healthy food such as vegetables and protein rich food. At the end, it's all about calories

OP said he didnt care

I'm gonna tell you what i tell to all fatties: You are done. You fucked your body and it will not repair. It doesn't matter how much weight you will loose, all your life you will carry taint, shame and traume of being fat-fuck. You will feel this pain until one day it pushes you over the edge and you will do 1 right thing in your miserable life: kill yourself like a man. That is what will happen, you fat fuck.

this.
and only break fast with low carb high fat (with a fat protein ratio over 1:1).

Lift weights. Muscles use energy, then need it replenished. Fat stores will be used to replenish the energy with decent low cal nutrient dense nutrition plan.

Boom easy.

Cardio, meat, rice, vegetables, water, and sleep

Fasting - quick and easy weight loss, no need to count calories. I've slowed down recently because I've been pigging out twice a week or so and I'm close to my goal weight so I don't really care.

Attached: fasting.png (546x631, 17K)

Fasting lad. Try a 24 hour fast and work your way up from there. And when you break don't eat carbs. Big slice of meat and a bit steamed veggies with a big protein shake to wash it down. No fruit, no root veggies or tubers, no bread, no rice, no nothing except meat, leafy veggies, protein shake and water.

well this is some stupid advice....i would rather suggest eating alot of different veggies and cut out the carbs, fasting like this isnt healthy nor smart

What sort of intervals do you fast for?

I did a 24hr fast recent and it actually felt really good by the end of it.

Curious to hear what strategy you took

Thanks user

i over ate yesterday so today i'm eating nothing but coffee with a small amount of milk & stevia

maybe try the same

Wrong mindset, I've been gaining and losing 10-12kg for years. It is only now that I don't meme diet, and I simply lift and eat a lot of protein everyday that the weight I'm losing is gone for good, plus people mire me now.

>slow and steady means gone for good

It doesn't. If something knocks you off your routine and you aren't vigilant, you will regain a lot of that weight. If you were raised a fatty, it will always be a battle.

Dnp

Fast nigger

Find food that's less calorically dense but still satisfying.
Learning to cook is the best way to understand food and a great way to be active in a lifestyle change.

Google it

>1800 cal
That's doable for me, but the problem is that I still live with a fat family. There is going to be nights where we eat shit or "celebrate" something which fucks progress.

And I can't really say no. It just isn't an option

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 47K)

OMAD, only drink water, and calesthetics.
t. Did that lazily and dropped from 240 to 210 in a month.
Just make sure not to think you can cheat and eat a large fast food meal once a day. It's is possible but not worth the cost. If you do however try to substitute whatever side they provide with a salad.

Attached: burger.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

I've eaten 500-1000 calories a day for the past 3 months on OMAD with a few cheat here and there. 188 cm.

Breakfast ham and cheese sandwich 300 cal
Lunch ham and cheese sandwich 300 cal
Dinner 150g chicken with some ketchup and a red bell pepper 200 cal
1,5l coca cola from lunch to evening 600 cal
1400 cal

Why in the hell would you waste 600 calories on coke?

Keto

leave out the bacon and the wraps. you have enough carbs from the oatmeal as it is. best off skipping breakfast totally if you aren't going to do a total fast or IF.

Do you work out? How the fuck do you not get sick only eating 500 kcal?

drop the sugar water nigger

I would drink diet or zero instead, and then I would add about 300 cal to your lunch, and 200 cal to your dinner. Don't play yourself with all that sugar, user!

Men should never go below 2000 at a minimum

Depends on the man..

Stop eating completely, go to /fast/ they will hook you up

Too unhealthy? Have you done it? Care to share?

Fuck bro, same here.