Are Shrimp the best food for daily meals?

>God tier high protein
>No Zinc/Mercury like other fish

Just eat a cup of shrimp and you're at least 1/4th to your Gram per Pound of Body Weight goal.

Attached: shrimp-and-zucchini-noodles.jpg (800x1200, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15519411
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23903758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no zync is good
why?

>no zinc
are u dumb nigga

Hope they aren’t Asian sewage shrimp.

>i don't want zinc

OK?

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

cook em in butter with garlic yum

Im allergic to shellfish

I was actually mulling this over the other day while looking over a shrimp nutrition facts labels
this

>butter

Imagine taking something as healthy as shrimp and ruining it with fucking butter. I bet you put ranch and vinaigrette on salads too you mentally ill fat fuck

SKRYMPF

>1 cup and you're at least 1/4th to your gram per pound of body weight goal
>implying everyone here weighs 160lbs

>butter is unhealthy

Next you're gonna tell me to eat 15 servings of bread a day

It's an abomination. You're eating bugs.

>100 empty calories per tablespoon

If you’re unable to enjoy something as tasty as shrimp without resorting to putting butter on it, you’re not going to make it

No I don’t eat bread you fucking nigger

Butter is unhealthy and a serving of bread is 1 slice

oh my fuck Jow Forums is retarded as fuck. Go on, tell me how butter is gonna clog my arteries.

Attached: 1494352889256.jpg (538x482, 60K)

>ameributters

I can’t stop laughing

i’m allergic :(

that shit costs 9-12 dollars a pound.

Butter is gonna clog your arteries

5 dollars a pound here in the gulf in Texas

Attached: at.jpg (806x1155, 63K)

>implying bugs aren't going to be the leading source of protein in the future

with the excess amount of bugs and how for some odd fucking reason vegans don't consider them animals, I am surprised people havn't tried integrating them into recipes

>spotted the vegan who doesn't do cardio
Butters effect is minimal at best in someone who performs regular cardio.
If you're really trying to "watch" yourself you cook it in coconut oil. Gives a tangy taste.
Add a drop or steak sauce or hot sauce and stir while frying.

yea but then you have to live in texas

That's just what you tell yourself.

Yes, because it's true.
>a vegan desperately trying to say that saturated fats are bad
You need saturated fat.

Saturated fat is not an essential nutrient

I like shrimp, they're good protein.

They make my kitchen smell like raw sewage until I take out the trash. Don't make it anymore.

>no mercury

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15519411

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23903758

There's a radio guy, Michael Savage, who makes an argument that seafood and sushis are eaten more by liberals and that the mercury content (which creates mental imbalances and in super high quantity madness) is at the source of liberalism. Search that on youtube if you're interested.

Anyway even disregarding mercury there's no reason to eat seafood in 2018 as the oceans are littered with plastic and every species has been found to contain microplastics.

>liberalism is a mental disease

not even a liberal but this is retarded as fuck

I not the same guy, but saturated fats kind of are almost essential actually. Fats in general ARE are essential, and after getting your EFAs, you generally still need more fat, and many saturated animal fats are among the best fats you can eat. The funny thing is that carbohydrates are not at all essential, and should be kept low generally. Too much protein isn't good either, which again leaves us needing more fats, and again the best fats are mostly saturated animal fats. If you think that's untrue you're still operating on extremely outdated based on very flawed studies full of conflicts of interest and funded by people seeking products which competed with animal fats, from as far back as the 50s. If you don't beleive me look it up yourself if you actually care. Otherwise you can die from your shitty diet I guess and you'd be doing the world a favor.

Not a good idea unless you live somewhere coastal.

If you can buy fresh shrimp at the wharf or fish market every day you're good to go, but if you live inland and have to buy supermarket shrimp I would say avoid it.

>cook em in butter
You are horrible. Just steam em with beer or apple cider vinegar. Add some old Bay.

Im fucking sorry
Im fucking sorry youre this stupid

>saturated fats kind of are almost essential actually
you are fucking retarded

Shrimp are great, the only problem is a lot of shrimp are farmed in shitty unsanitary and polluted conditions which mean that there's a high risk that they are tainted with unsafe chemicals and other toxins. And of course the fact that they are produced in third world food farms that treat their employees like slaves, which is bad from an ethical perspective. On the other hand, wild shrimp are currently being overharvested so contributing to that industry is bad for biodiversity and the environment.

I guess there really is no ethical consumption under capitalism.

>Too much protein isn't good either

wew lad
e
w
l
a
d

Butter is actually a garbage choice to cook them in bc it burns well before the temperature you need to really brown the shrimp. Butter on the side if you want.