5'7 160lbs

Give me a routine that doesn't require machines/too many machines. Already read the sticky but I'm indecisive

Attached: 20180506_151710.jpg (2560x1440, 1M)

9mm to your head, you fucking skinnyfat, hapa midget.

>that body
>caring about using or not using machines

I would care more about getting in the gym in the first place you fat fuck

>WAHHHHHH stop trying to improve yourself
Jesus Christ how insecure are ya?
I do not have good access to machines, and the sticky says they're not effective. I suppose I could make arrangements if need be though

Attached: 20180428_005923.jpg (2592x1458, 1.15M)

i would wager you don't have access to good food and a gym either.

literally pick up heavy things and put them down. find out which you enjoy the most and see the most gains from and continue doing them. just get in the fucking gym

i recommend OHP, curls, bench press, back rows, lat pull downs, hammer curls, and lots of running

>has money for $300 gun, $50 headphones, $30 shorts
>has internet and lives in seemingly expensive home
>doesn't "have" money for a $10 gym membership at planet fitness

end your life.

Fuck off rude
Thanks.

You look like faggot

no shit. That's why I'm trying to change the way I look. Kill yourself obviousposter

Get a barbell and some weights do a beginner program like SL or SS. I just started SL a few weeks ago and I'm already feeling great good luck bro.

And don't say Hur I don't wanna go buy a barbell and weights either get a gym membership or suck it up and buy the shit stop making excuses right now because you need to change your mindset If you really wanna get gud

gzcl, or even ss

or anything fucking barbell program for that matter; you don't even have to use any machines if you don't want

lmao what is this post?

People tend to shittalk SS a lot. That was the one I planned to do but then I looked it up and apparently it just makes you fat. Plus the guy that created it looks like a fatass
I don't know I just wanted someone to give me a screenshot of their notes app with the "A: 3x5 of this, 4x8 of this. B: 4x6 of this, 6x9 of this." format but it spiraled out of control

Also someone estimate my bf%, website said 8% which is fucking wrong

Go back to your shitting street pajeet

>I just wanted someone to give me a screenshot of their notes app with the "A: 3x5 of this, 4x8 of this. B: 4x6 of this, 6x9 of this."

literally ss or sl

Literally just go to the gym and do the big 4 lifts and other lifts however you feel like, and eat better.

it isnt difficult

shave those fucking disgusting ass pits, virgin

we really should shoot wh*Te dogs in the streets
Yea but people told me those were bad
k
hair>no hair

around 25%

Thanks. That's what I thought, had to be upwards of 20% based on other pics

well i mean it's better than being fat and doing nothing and bitching on an anime inspired image board

Got any before/after pics?