Tried a sip of liquor

>tried a sip of liquor
>so bad i spit it out
>tried beer
>tastes like ass
>had to drink a full dew just to cleanse my mouth

admit it, normies. The only reason you FORCE D yourself to drink was because you've been brainwashed by the big companies grandiose vision that drinking is for cool people, otherwise you would never have drank in the first place.

Attached: tfwchildhood.png (600x600, 48K)

we already did this thread

Try peach schnapps with soda
Or some of the pre-mixed drinks like smirnoff ice

No ones brainwashed, getting drunk just feels good. There are countless of decent mixes and girly drinks which taste good enough to get you drunk.

I drink because it makes me happy. No one actually likes the taste of it.

>t. sodafag
Oh, I bet you also hate tap water, because "it tastes bad"

You should stick to drinking onions silly boy

Attached: 349849849.png (846x900, 448K)

>The only reason you FORCE D yourself to drink was because you've been brainwashed by the big companies grandiose vision that drinking is for cool people, otherwise you would never have drank in the first place.
Umm no I brainwashed myself into doing it so I could get drunk

You've obviously never had a margarita

you don't drink for the taste you fucking faggot

>says this
>drinks mountain dew
It's rather difficult to make carbonated sugar water taste bad, but they accomplished that feat in full force. You only drink it because it's a meme for nerds to drink mountain dew and eat doritos. Literally any other soda is preferable to mountain dew.
>inb4 those meme sodas that are literally made to be gross on purpose
I'm just talking about normal widespread sodas people actually drink on a regular basis.

I drink to get drunk. That means bottom shelf vodka or cheap beer. When I do want a good tasting alcohol, I go for something like a whiskey sour or an old fashioned. Also user, there are cocktails that completely mask the taste of alcohol. Women mostly drink them, but they are pretty popular. Too fruity and sweet for my tastes though

>>tried a sip of liquor
>>so bad i spit it out
>>tried beer
>>tastes like ass
>>had to drink a full dew just to cleanse my mouth
yeah i only get drunk so i pass out not for the fucking taste

I hate tap water because I live in the US. Shit's fucking poison here.

dude I drink malt liquor and bottom shelf bourbon; I drink to space out and not think so much not for the taste. If anyone here is the fucking normie it's you because clearly you can handle your thoughts sober.

Mexican drinks are a meme. Margaritas suck, Mexican beer sucks, tequila sucks (with the exception of Patron because it basically doesn't have anything in common with any other tequila).

t. cokefag

coke is ok but tastes like earwax and is overated as shit. Fanta tastes like those doctors office lollipops get melted into a beverage and it's fissy strong as shit. Mtn dew is the perfect combo of fissy and smoothness. It's taste is citrisy but not a full blown attack on your senses.

Attached: soda.jpg (250x445, 33K)

This thread again, OP? Yes, alcohol is terrible.

Actually a rootbeerfag. Your last sentence is literally the opposite of what mountain dew is compared to literally any other citrus soda. They throw way too much shit into it, whereas something like sprite or sierra mist is much more subtle in comparison.

>If anyone here is the fucking normie it's you because clearly you can handle your thoughts sober.

i can handle my thoughts sober because i act like a fucking mature adult and have broadened my life philosophy to take my suffering into account so i can existentially bare it in the long run instead of lazily just buying some cheap poisen to temporarily numb it.

YOU are the normie because you are shallow and degenerate.

shallow and degenerate is the definition of a robot. So the statement stands:
>If anyone here is the fucking normie it's you because clearly you can handle your thoughts sober
Try being a paranoid schizophrenic since age 14. There is a reason so many of us drink

Nobody drinks because they like the taste of alcohol.

Nice seIf diagnosis

i have had such tragic and humiliating things happen to me that i wouldn't even post them here. Things that i'll never recover from yet i still don't drink.

Drink every day. All booze tastes like ass, but thank god I don't taste anything anymore, so I drink every day. Get fucked up so you don't feel feelings anymore. Being a robot is to not feel anything but wanting to get fucked up all day every day.

My government funded disability says otherwise.

One time I threw a party and I got blackout drunk and apparently I felt up and like partially forced myself upon a bunch of girls it was funny as.

You have clearly never had irish cream

irish what? take that gay shit to /r9g-g-g s-ssatinic TRIPS

I work in the beer industry, you trippin dawg

the alchoholfags are the only ones who know what its like to trip

t. d.a.r.e shill
alcohol doesn't cause "trips." alcohol is a depressant. crack/heroin/weed can cause hallucinogenic trips because they aren't downers.

I started because I had the impression that people really liked it, and they said that it took some getting used to. Turns out they were right. I love it now.

The same was true for:
>blue cheese
>coffee
>gnu/linux

This thread is an excellent time for a comfy, friendly reminder that you are not a robot if you drink alcohol.

Attached: 9A5033AC-17CD-4E91-9578-EFEFEEBB6AC3.png (600x600, 342K)

>crack/heroin/weed can cause hallucinogenic trips because they aren't downers
This is your brain on drugs kids

Attached: 45DB915B-0A6E-49AB-9921-2EBE43BDAA5F.jpg (645x729, 59K)

every flavoured vodka ive had barely has alcoholic taste to it, and drink mixing yourself makes it taste even less like alcohol.

I only drink because I like being drunk, I fucking hate the taste of alcohol, but I'll put myself through it to feel the bliss of being so shitfaced that I just dont care about anything anymore.

Attached: 1525188390374.jpg (759x847, 48K)