Lifting and libido

Has lifting altered your libido at all? I started a strength program a couple months ago and recently I horny way more and need to fap twice a day instead of once max.
Anyway discuss itt.

Attached: 1541478874849.jpg (1051x879, 175K)

Yes I’m only interested in thick black women now.

Libido has skyrocketed, plus erections are incredibly hard and uncontrollable. It's like I'm back to my mid-teens again.

Yes

>got married while I was lifting
>fell away from it
>lost interest in wife, put strain on relationship
>got back into lifting earlier this year
>looking at wife last week, e x t r a thicc
>literally picked her up and carried her to the room like the movies
>she couldn't walk after

Stop fapping

>she couldn’t walk after
Lol you dropped her? Nice going, DYEL

Lifting and bulk w fats = like a teenager
Lifting while IF and keto and cut = monk mode
Shout-out to magnesium supps I took for a cold, don't think they help at all for the cold but I got random boners without even any stimui

You haven't fucked so good her legs were shaky and week? Sad day

Attached: troll-trollface-20.png (300x274, 66K)

wait till you have so much T that you will want to fuck anything that moves

Does this mean your libido is higher or that you just for less picky? I guess maybe that's the same thing
Well at least it's not just me then
Tried that years ago for five days longest in my life. My balls where so swollen I got headaches and it never wore off. No fap is for low test betas.
I take zinc and magnesium everyday with b12

I'm already at that point. I worry about it what I'll want if it keeps going up like thjs

>No fap is for low test betas
lmao faggot. i've been on a nofap since october and have been getting laid constantly at least twice a week. i can't even begin to describe the benefits

git gud

>LARPing this hard

cope harder tripshit. i had sex last night but still woke up this morning with a raging boner

Attached: 1462169572235.jpg (260x260, 16K)

me and the boys ran a train on a homeless girl once. she was bow legged the following morning.

Why brag about your dick working? Does it usually not

He's not lying. You will get laid more on a nofap. The 'why' is debatable but the effect is clear

>Homeless girl
What diseases did you catch?

put your trip back on faggot

>This level of bro science
Fuck off paranoid user

lmao the way you type is exactly the same as when you have your trip on

literally kill yourself and go back to rebbit. nothing personnel, kid

For an alpha chad you sound really insecure and moreover quite paranoid. Don't you have some hot babe to go plow right now?

>damage control
>number of posters hasn't changed
holy shit this is embarrassing. i'd filter you but the (You)s are too much fun

quite the contrary for me desu, i used to be fat and was horny all the time (tho that could be because I was in my late teens), now im 25 and lost a lot of weight, went from 116 kg (at 183 cm) to 88 kg, gained some of it back and im now down again to 88kg, ive been pretty much cutting most of these past 5 years, or at least maintaining, I kinda have a feeling it's because of that rather than lifting itself, but im afraid if i increase calories I'll get fat again (not to mention i still got fat left to lose)

Attached: 1540308974223.jpg (1080x1297, 154K)

Your libido does drop off from early to mid 20s it might go back up if you start lifting heavy.

Hmm,but the issue is until i start eating enough (be at surplus) I don't think I'll be able to reach those very heavy lifts)

I'm responsible; we shared a condom.

Yeah you definitely interested be able to progress whilst cutting. When I was dieting at 1600 Cals a day I couldn't even lift at all I had no energy. I'm bulking right now and feel so much better for it

how the best way to do it no to gain fat?

your libido shouldn't drop until you are 40+ if you are healthy and don't consume sugar

I want to fuck Sneaky so bad

Attached: 1541045855665.jpg (1536x2048, 394K)

yes the same as you

it raises test

I walk about 5 miles everyday that helps cut out some calories. But putting on at least a little fat is hard to avoid if you are trying to put on strength quickly. In theory you could 'eat clean' but good luck lifting like a madman and having nothing but chicken and rice to look forward too.
It's risen recently tho
Unfortunately these are heavily photoshopped but if sneaky looked this good I would fuck 'her' like there was no tommorow. No homo
I feel like I'm in my late teens again I get semis just randomly throughout the day and have to fap twice a day as a default .

>shared a condom
The future communists want

The future Flumpf will get after he destroys the environment

He looks fine without photoshop

Attached: before.jpg (900x1200, 105K)

Interesting. Was she cute?

Attached: Memri1.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

How come lifting either makes you gay or attracted to chubby women?

>tfw you realise you're attracted to a guy

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 66K)

>that shotgun barrel nose

>Looks like a biological male
>Fine
Photoshop is a hell of a drug.
Also there goes my chub.

I'm not a failed hetero, I like traps BECAUSE they are guys crossdressing. I prefer him without the dress too

Nigga you literally gay

Yes?

I started taking LGD and now I want to rape anything I see
I've actually just become The Todd from Scrubs

Honestly it lowers my libido occasionally. When I wasent lifting I'd fap like 3 times a day and fuck my wife in the afternoon. Now I can only squeeze out one and a fuck or 2 faps. I should probably eat more even though my lifts are going up.

>Not being gay
Never going to make it

this, you'll never make it without the sweet sweet manjuice proteins

>Photoshop is a hell of a drug

I mean the pic of regular Sneaky, . I'm straight, I love girls, I've never met a guy irl I find attractive. But I would unironically make out with him given the chance. It's like he's so cute he transcends my sexuality.