Is he a meme or does he have genuinely good advice?

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Is he a meme or does he have genuinely good advice?

Attached: D893ADDE-6773-400B-A0CF-E27773E89C25.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qARAvB6eKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=JY12oIHx4b4
scoobysworkshop.com/2015/04/29/scoobys-husband/

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

both

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

he's used to be more of a father figure to some Jow Forumszens

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

not incorporating skateboard squats and bathtub cardio into your fitness program
Do you even want to make it?

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

How do I build A MASSIVE CHEST like that?

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Skateboard squats actually worked really well when I blew out my lower back and couldn’t squat for a year. As a home gymer I had always made fun of them but when I tried them they worked great for preventing my legs from shrinking.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

too bad he's a homo

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

too bad for your boyfriend LMAO

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

more like an uncle
also this

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

Good advice, some of it is dated though. Instead of his ab work I would just use hanging leg raises and glute ham/hyperextensions instead.
Wow, a bodybuilder is gay? No fucking way

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

kek

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Truckload of steroids, hes 60 now and according to pictures he started to look like this when he was 40 and at that time he lost all his remaining hair to.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

From a purely pragmatic point of view, I don't think he would have much to gain by lying about steroids. He doesn't have any sponsorships and he doesn't sell any programs or supplements.
However he has made it clear that he's on TRT, I don't know how much of a difference that makes.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

tfw its been 5 years since he last posted
i miss him everyday

Attached: 4C48E43B-7E28-4631-B323-641D2FE3240F.png (375 KB, 288x499)

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Scoobs is all about natty gains, broseph.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

he dances around the fact that he is on trt all the time. I've stopped watching scoob because he can't just be straight when asked if he's on roids. Can you show me where he made it clear he's on trt? I haven't followed him in awhile because he claims natty, and guess what, trt is not natty anyways.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

he can't just be straight
kek

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

All I know is that he has no legs

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

You know, he never has actually stated it. I just assume he is considering that he never gives a straight answer, he has a somewhat comprehensive page on TRT on his website, and he's a jacked as fuck middle-aged guy.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

more like funny cryptic gay uncle

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

youtube.com/watch?v=qARAvB6eKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=JY12oIHx4b4
two videos that address this.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

My perspective is that he doesn’t consider it to be roiding because he’s on it for possibly medical reasons. But because he acknowledges that people don’t differentiate that, he doesn’t give a straight answer.

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

When will Scooby start making videos about gay sex and give tips to young inexperienced tops? It's tiring to tell half of them how to hit my prostate properly

Attached: [HorribleSubs]-Houseki-no-Kuni---02-[1080p].mkv-snapshot-13.55-[2018.07.15-00.40.13].png (1.04 MB, 958x846)

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Pretty much this. There are plenty of medical reasons for Scooby to be on TRT, especially since he's an older guy.

But he probably also recognizes the fraud meme and doesn't want to get weighed down by even entering that discussion.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

How old is he again, specifically in dog years?

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

When and why did the Scoob is gay rumours start? I never got a gay vibe from him Must be an ancient meme

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

I've noticed that none of his success stories seem to use his programs, for what it's worth.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

He's very openly gay. Post pictures of himself and his husband all the time.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

He has a husband it's on his website.

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

What? I thought he had a wife and kids? Post pics or I call bullshit

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Holy shit how new are you?
scoobysworkshop.com/2015/04/29/scoobys-husband/

Attached: bortz-srs.png (28 KB, 155x326)

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Scooby is gay as the sun his hot.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

Wow that was way more wholesome than I was expecting. I wish I can be as happy as Scooby one day

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

anyone try his costumes?

Attached: F0F89F81-15D9-4E5E-AF59-C05F11D89329.jpg (52 KB, 344x550)

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Kek that parrot is cute tho

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

I miss the "we're all gonna make it" era of Jow Forums. Everyone bullies us now.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Me too user me too

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

user, please don worry

we're all gonna make it

Attached: madeit.jpg (19 KB, 500x382)

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

What happened to those times? That era of Jow Forums was my primary source of inspiration in high school

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

He's a meme
If you want good, scientifically based bodybuilding advice look up Eric Helms, Mike Israetel, Scott Stevenson, and (kind of) John Meadows
Scooby just marketed himself well on 4chins

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Based and redpilled

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

father figure
a literal faggot who will never have children

Jow Forumsizens confirmed for most retarded 4channelllers?

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Fuck off dude, Scooby tried to keep that shit hidden because of people like you who obsess over it.
To me, his homosexuality is far less of a concern than the people who spam this site with traps and other gay shit everyday.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Is this that amino on amazon?
Any good?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit