Is he a meme or does he have genuinely good advice?

Is he a meme or does he have genuinely good advice?

Attached: D893ADDE-6773-400B-A0CF-E27773E89C25.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qARAvB6eKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=JY12oIHx4b4
scoobysworkshop.com/2015/04/29/scoobys-husband/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both

he's used to be more of a father figure to some Jow Forumszens

>not incorporating skateboard squats and bathtub cardio into your fitness program
Do you even want to make it?

How do I build A MASSIVE CHEST like that?

Skateboard squats actually worked really well when I blew out my lower back and couldn’t squat for a year. As a home gymer I had always made fun of them but when I tried them they worked great for preventing my legs from shrinking.

too bad he's a homo

too bad for your boyfriend LMAO

more like an uncle
also this

Good advice, some of it is dated though. Instead of his ab work I would just use hanging leg raises and glute ham/hyperextensions instead.
Wow, a bodybuilder is gay? No fucking way

kek

Truckload of steroids, hes 60 now and according to pictures he started to look like this when he was 40 and at that time he lost all his remaining hair to.

From a purely pragmatic point of view, I don't think he would have much to gain by lying about steroids. He doesn't have any sponsorships and he doesn't sell any programs or supplements.
However he has made it clear that he's on TRT, I don't know how much of a difference that makes.

>tfw its been 5 years since he last posted
i miss him everyday

Attached: 4C48E43B-7E28-4631-B323-641D2FE3240F.png (288x499, 375K)

Scoobs is all about natty gains, broseph.

he dances around the fact that he is on trt all the time. I've stopped watching scoob because he can't just be straight when asked if he's on roids. Can you show me where he made it clear he's on trt? I haven't followed him in awhile because he claims natty, and guess what, trt is not natty anyways.

>he can't just be straight
kek

All I know is that he has no legs

You know, he never has actually stated it. I just assume he is considering that he never gives a straight answer, he has a somewhat comprehensive page on TRT on his website, and he's a jacked as fuck middle-aged guy.

more like funny cryptic gay uncle

youtube.com/watch?v=qARAvB6eKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=JY12oIHx4b4
two videos that address this.

My perspective is that he doesn’t consider it to be roiding because he’s on it for possibly medical reasons. But because he acknowledges that people don’t differentiate that, he doesn’t give a straight answer.

When will Scooby start making videos about gay sex and give tips to young inexperienced tops? It's tiring to tell half of them how to hit my prostate properly

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.55_[2018.07.15_00.40.13].png (958x846, 1.04M)

Pretty much this. There are plenty of medical reasons for Scooby to be on TRT, especially since he's an older guy.

But he probably also recognizes the fraud meme and doesn't want to get weighed down by even entering that discussion.

How old is he again, specifically in dog years?

When and why did the Scoob is gay rumours start? I never got a gay vibe from him Must be an ancient meme

I've noticed that none of his success stories seem to use his programs, for what it's worth.

He's very openly gay. Post pictures of himself and his husband all the time.

He has a husband it's on his website.

What? I thought he had a wife and kids? Post pics or I call bullshit

Holy shit how new are you?
scoobysworkshop.com/2015/04/29/scoobys-husband/

Attached: bortz_srs.png (155x326, 28K)

Scooby is gay as the sun his hot.

Wow that was way more wholesome than I was expecting. I wish I can be as happy as Scooby one day

anyone try his costumes?

Attached: F0F89F81-15D9-4E5E-AF59-C05F11D89329.jpg (344x550, 52K)

Kek that parrot is cute tho

I miss the "we're all gonna make it" era of Jow Forums. Everyone bullies us now.

Me too user me too

user, please don worry

we're all gonna make it

Attached: madeit.jpg (500x382, 19K)

What happened to those times? That era of Jow Forums was my primary source of inspiration in high school

He's a meme
If you want good, scientifically based bodybuilding advice look up Eric Helms, Mike Israetel, Scott Stevenson, and (kind of) John Meadows
Scooby just marketed himself well on 4chins

Based and redpilled

>father figure
>a literal faggot who will never have children

Jow Forumsizens confirmed for most retarded 4channelllers?

Fuck off dude, Scooby tried to keep that shit hidden because of people like you who obsess over it.
To me, his homosexuality is far less of a concern than the people who spam this site with traps and other gay shit everyday.

Is this that amino on amazon?
Any good?