How do I stop being a biceplet?

How do I stop being a biceplet?

Attached: 1517514800300.gif (480x480, 2.97M)

calf raises

Do hamstring curls to build your biceps femoris

Squats

Attached: 1536082219269.jpg (326x299, 28K)

do squats

Facepulls

Start training strict curls like a competition lift

Attached: 1516336528047.gif (500x500, 3.5M)

Try unilateral preacher curls with a dumbell 3 x f and ezy curl bar curl 3 x 8-12

I thought I was the only one, my bicep gets fatigued when I curl but I dont get any DOMs the next day. I do so many pullups - every variation, but I dont feel it in my biceps (I do the whole ROM) but more in my forearms (they are really juicy).

Attached: xye.jpg (1068x566, 68K)

Curl a lot. Like after every workout add in a few sets of curls . Tey having an arms day .dont fall for the compounds are enough meme

deadlifts with underhand grip

Curl your deadlifts

Pick up heavy things then put them down

c***s for gurls

Get 40 lbs do 100 reps in 5 sets twice a week for a month, report back. If you cant do 100 reps do 30 to 50, or lower the weight to 30, just do it, youre gonna feel so fucking juicy.

This, why arent my biceps sore after a back/biceps day?

chinups and pulluips

Stick dick in blender

Did this, worked like a charm. Cheers.

Work every head. Compounds are good but not enough unless your goal is to lift heavy compounds and nothing else which is probably 20% of the population but 90% of the popular routines online.

Full range, slow negatives, lighter weights. Yous faggot ass probably just throwing the weights around

train arms everyday for at least 3 months straight
then cut it back to every other day for the rest of the year

Just curl lmao

Rows

Do a powerlifting programming for curls. and add armwrestling specific exercises for brachoradialis. Also chinups and back volume work

100 bicep curls
100 hammer curls
100 barbell curls
10 km of kipping chin ups
Everyday.

16 protein shakes
8 hours training arms

I have huge biceps and I just do dumbbells curls and that curls-at-the-cable-machine thing
3x12 or 4x10 but I really do it slowly and with shit weights (I don't think I've ever curled more than 12.5 kg per side)