Any Tinder degenerates here?

Any Tinder degenerates here?

I keep getting conflicting information about including body shots. If you ask most foids they think it's "vain", but on the other hand I swear most matches I get are when I include a selfie of my abs in the profile.

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: foid.jpg (577x1024, 70K)

That About Me tho, acting like last water bottle in the desert, bitch please.

Single mother central, miss me with that shit nibba

It's a pre-emptive shit test. I bet you could go far by either being her standards and messaging her without a care or if you're not her standards and message her anyway implying that you're not concerned about it

>bio full of typos and grammatical errors
>a literal legal midget bring picky about height
>stupid made up name

yikes

I feel like my mind has been wasting too much energy on worrying about getting laid and sex women. Im 30 now. Exercising regularly and looking great, and my sex drive is doing nothing except skyrocketing. It's a horrible feeling not being able to put my mind to greater use like I was once able to when I was doing research, and art and reading in my free time. Vanity and My sexual urges have reduced me to nothing more than a shell of what I once was. I'm ashamed and I wish I could go back to not giving a fuck.
I will go back to pursuing mental gains. I want to denounce this empty existence Ive dug myself into. Pour in the soil. Bury me in my vapid grave.

Attached: 638900_1297366677016_full.jpg (500x375, 55K)

I will say that I’m not the pickiest in the world and no doubt have matched with some uglies but I have found the most success with showing off my best qualities with which in this case is my body.

Attached: 93B9F12F-A00A-493A-8889-9F25F3FC43D2.png (1242x2208, 1.58M)

Damn bro you sound salty af. I can relate.

im thinking about just taking pics with all of my cute female friends and making them my only tinder pics would this work? im 6'2" and im not busted.

also i have no idea what to put in my bio id rather not have anything

If you have nice abs do it but dont make it your first pic.

Been there brother as have many. It’s tempting to want to hate women but it’s a dark path.

Guys need to have short bios. Just put that you prefer crunchy peanut butter.

I could never enjoy the whole Tinder thing on account of the fact that I can't enjoy sex outside of a loving relationship. It just feels so empty.

Every time you have casual sex you lose a part of your soul.

>Just put that you prefer crunchy peanut butter.
it's true

Just find a gf or start using tinder hoes to get your nut

post body pictures. I have used tinder successfully as well but don't have any good body pictures to put as they are just gym selfies etc. I have had pretty good luck with a formally dressed pic, pic of me playing sports, and a picture with a dog which i think runs the gamut

Tinder leans towards short term flings ergo shots that show off your body will get you the most matches.

I wish this wasn't true but i think it is. Can one grow back their soul? Mine has been falling away like a thread on a sweater for a while

fuck this post hits home.. in high school I couldnt have been bothered by a single girl, in fact i turned a few down. Sex never once crossed my mind. I was happy being alone. my senior year, I had great visions for myself and was teaching myself all sorts of shit, math, electronics, programming, you name it.

well it all changed a few months after I graduated. I had no friends, no real accomplishments other then knowing how to code and what the equation for resonant frequencies were. I kept fighting it and putting it aside but I had no human contact.. until one day I embarked on my current journey, i decided to go out and "experience" life. I went downtown and walked around by myself, then came to my car and went home. I felt relievved them a couple of weeks later I went inside a club, something which I thought Id never do. From there on Ive left a lot of my scientific aspirations and have turned into a vapid pursuit for women. I want to get my nose done to look more attractive, I want to become rich to impress them, I hit the gym for abs and muscle. I having as you say been reduced to nothing more than a shell of what I once was.

>be me
>live in decent sized town, about 100k with uni kids
>be on tinder about 2 weeks
>get about 15 matches, most barely message back
>have 70+ people that "like" me

am i ugly, too picky or are the girls on tinder all just bots?

>literally my first pic on tinder Idk man it works for me though i guess

Attached: C20BB12C-967C-4419-B11F-73707297DAD7.jpg (1242x2208, 296K)

Wholesome sex is the best sex. To have your long term partner tell you they love you while you are coming inside of them. Nothing could ever come close to that feeling.

Fucking this. Goddamn tinder needs to fucking keep its namesake and burn its fuel into the heavens

I feel like giving up on tinder. I've got into the best shape of my life from lifting and kickboxing and been doing lots of interesting stuff but will get ghosted at best after a day. There's just always someone better in their dm's bros

straight to the point and based

Maybe you need to lower your standards a tad?

There is probably some pretty (but less attractive) girl thinking the same about you.

god i love this photo

You look like a misshapen Mass Effect character

>Caitin
>Shailene
>Avery
We need to implement a list of approved names for each gender like Iceland does. These aren’t even that bad compared to some of the ridiculous shit you see girls named today. Lads, if you ever have a daughter (is there anything more cucked than that though? think about it logically) just give them a fucking non-made-up, non-male name.

Likes are probably fake to a degree.
Also what are your pics like?

That's true, but even the more average ones have such a larger choice. Also I get a decent amount of matches but everytime I get to the date part I just get flaked on or ghosted. In the meantime I just try and get fitter

Based and redpilled, this guy gets it. Sex is spiritual contact whether you want it to be or not.

First pic is portrait of my face, next a pic with a friend, pic of me in england, gif of me squatting, gif of my dogs swimming in lake, and shirtless single cep pose

Do they look like good quality pictures?

Ask them to meet up for a beer and watch stand up comedy. I haven't met a girl who doesn't love to laugh. From experience, laughing together is a huge ice-breaker.

Believe it or not, women get nervous on dates. But I've always noticed an instant change of demeanor when there was something funny to laugh at.

No, you're misunderstanding me. I'm not salty. I even have some close female friends who I love platonically. I'm just tired of trying to keep up with the game and I've forgotten who I am. I've been there, done that and yet I am still firmly in the clutches of this sex monster that won't let go.

Yeah i mean theyre my best pictures

I had a professional photographer take them for me

I'm an Ausfag so there isn't much good comedy around but thanks for the suggestion. I did the beer idea though recently + dancing at a club and ended just making jokes and talking in the car before the date ended. When I messaged for a second date she hasn't opened my message even though she's always online so I gave. She was a bit out of my league though but still made out with her. We're all gonna make it brah

Which ones the real one?

I’ve been called worse

Not the professional pictures, mostly all taken on my or ex's Iphones

I want to try tinder to lose my virginity but I'm poor as hell (so I cant afford to pay for dinner) and have no car on top of that.

you dont have to pay for dinner lmfao

This is going fucking terrible for me. This is after a hell of a lot of swiping too. Wtf do I do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-231209_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 635K)

Elina looking like a smug tomboy
that's fucking hot

A lot of swiping is bad.
The algorithm is out to fuck you already, swiping a lot just makes it think you're extra desperate so it low cards you.

also how long have you had it, and you're not even paying.

>using tinder
FUCKING DEGENERATES GET OFF MY BOARD

I've had it for a really long time... should I be paying for it???

I actually realized that the algorithm has fucked me because I went to California a couple weeks ago and immediately started getting decent quality matches. I had had really bad pictures up for a while and switched them to better ones, but I still got less than one match per month in my home city.

>Research
>Art
The fuck you talking about negro?!
You fucking da Vinci or what, you can doodle your shitty pics and read a book while also getting laid you fucking autistic asshole

Not him but I definitely understand his suffering. Some/most men can only focus on one thing at a time. I wish I went to an all boys school until my brain matured a little bit, but I was blackpilled too early.

BullShit.
desperation, sadness, lust, and crack fumes

Attached: lindsay.jpg (320x240, 17K)

When I put a picture of me shirtless as the main pic I got way more matches, it's a bad choice only if you have a bad looking body

Cool story bro

how big is your hometown? my hometown is small but when i traveled i got a shitload of likes/matches

Yeah, pretty much. Any KHV or just virgins in general need to understand this. Sex is only amazing if it's someone you genuinely would take a bullet for. Otherwise just jerk off.

How did you go about swiping, is it true the algorithm fucks you for swiping right too much?

I am too old for Tinder and other apps like that (I'm 34), besides that I have been married for 10 years and have a son already.
For a time I considered making a profile just to see if there was any interest from other people as kind of a social experiment, but I chickened out - mainly because I wanted to avoid drama at home, but also because I don't think I could deal with being matched with 2's and 3's lol..

>but on the other hand I swear most matches I get are when I include a selfie of my abs in the profile.
so it's clear then? believe what they do, not what they say

I guess it's true but only if they never match you. I swiped almost everyone right but a good percentage was a match so it was ok I guess.

How can you even consider that when you have a family, wth

I'm not interested in getting laid, dude. If you understood what I was writing I clearly said as a social experiment. It's a way of checking if my gym gains have paid off. You know damn well that you can't get an honest answer from people who care about you.

>a social experiment
Sure
Imagine your wife doing that as a "social experiment"

this, but having a partner who also gets down and dirty at time. unbeatable

You must be trolling. Allow me to further educate you with exempts from my initial post:
>For a time I considered making a profile just to see if there was any interest from other people as kind of a social experiment
Followed by:
>I chickened out - mainly because I wanted to avoid drama at home

What part did you not understand?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (453x604, 489K)

>daughter
>cucked
>logic
u fail boy

I understood perfectly, what I don't understand is how one could come up with that idea in the first place and keep defending it like it's a logical and effective way to measure his progress.

Attached: 134847624002.jpg (640x480, 104K)

>4'11 feels entitled to 6'3 seed
Could she even carry Chad's son to term? I feel like that baby would burst out like in Alien.

I don't use Tinder but I would imagine the algorithm has to be very aggresive in order to curb the hordes of brown people spamming messages about BOB and VEGANA to all the women that accidentally match with them.

Give it time. If you allow the thought to marinate for a few years while younger generations are using these apps and talking about likes and swipes or whatever, you become curious about what the fuzz is all about.
It's perfectly natural to want to gauge your social and physical attractiveness in public or otherwise. The phrase "I've still got it" should help you understand this.

But then again - I might be too old for that to be relatable to you.

Have you tried just going to bars and telling groups of chicks that they're looking good tonight?

God dammit, when will I get to this point? Fuck.

>honey, I'm just liking these 19yo girl's pictures to see if we match, if we do it means that I'm attractive and that's good

Attached: woman-excited.jpg (775x619, 252K)

I get that reference, but I don't frequent bars. The quote should be "Are you having fun tonight" or something if I remember correctly.

MDMA is kinda close, but not really.

Attached: rage&agony.gif (350x350, 2.43M)

I've had a tinder acct for months now, and haven't made any progress. I swipe almost every day and I havent made a single match. I'm fucking doomed, dudes.

As if women don't already do that? There is literally no good reason for a woman to wear make-up unless it's to look good for her boyfriend or husband. You know damn well she dresses nicely and goes through the effort for validation.

Why should it be any different for men?

babys first power trip

Attached: 1539275167287.jpg (958x958, 141K)

I matched a fucking midget tonight kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-034609_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 785K)

>posts on Jow Forums
>expects life

>should I be paying for it???

If any hook-up app has a paid service option a hidden bonus for paying for it is likely to exist. They'll likely want to help you get laid more while paying and less while not.

If you do choose to pay for it I would make a new profile if you can where you do tricks like only using it briefly and in the evening and rejecting more people than you accept.

>tfw your art role models let you down
>tfw people more talented than you give up the craft to focus on family life
>netflix and girlfriends and cooking and dogs
>im not as good as they are but im still trying
I guess thats a choice you get to make when you get good, rationally life is much happier when you coast on your skills and prioritize long term pussy than when you hustle on artwork until 2 am every night

Attached: ms28rtceoxl21.png (1440x2560, 229K)

She probably wants you to be 6'3 for some reason.

VERY relatable. You must do something about this. I was still this way until my mid-forties. The path you are on leads nowhere.
Rewire your brain.

>tinder

The more you try, the more you look desperate. Put up one casual topless photo as your main and one or two with friends. Don't message anyone first. State your height and occupation in your bio, say you're there for a laugh, have high standards, you hate sluts and if you respond she's a 10/10. Guaranteed messages.

It's ONLY about looks and first impressions. You only need one to learn about 'the real you', not every tinder thot needs to carefully consider your hobbies to see if you're compatible. The right one will begin by finding you hot and not lame, and NOTHING ELSE can be communicated over a tinder profile without seeming more needy. Successful tinder profiles are ones that frame themselves from the beginning as the prize, not contenders.

You don’t remember correctly

keep projecting my heights right in my bio

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-041801_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 599K)

Looking good mate! Program and diet?

post body

>First Generation European
>Turkey

Attached: 1550018642498.jpg (355x416, 108K)

kek still whiter than half the mutts around here, pretty sad tbqh

thought you were talking about dog in pic for a sec

>First generation European
>Turkish
kek

that's my cat user

I don't think I'll get any pussy if I put "middle eastern"

most of these thots couldn't find Turkey on a map anyways

are you in a solid location homes?

Just tell them you're European (Czech) then. Don't lie to yourself thinking Turkey is part of Europe

it's working pretty well so far, women love the exotic

I would never claim that Turkey is a part of Europe, but it's fucking tinder not pol so I could care less

Any advice for tinder bros? I used to use it a while back and I got a small number of matches, most wouldnt reply and only one ever met up with me for a date. How do you get girls to reply? Is it just a matter of them liking your photos and they will? Is this how I find out Im ugly?