Why am I not losing weight?

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

I do literally no exercise, just restrict calories. But I am extremely strict about it, eating absolutely no more than 1,200 calories a day. That 1,200 calories is usually TV dinners and soda. I've lost 25 lbs so far but this week I've barely lost any weight, what's happening?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1549990576029.jpg (425 KB, 1720x1622)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/2017/08/16/jews-will-not-replace-us/

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

Fuck queers

Scooby can be one of the last to be thrown from the rooftops though

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

what about my question

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Scooby needs to learn that whites are dying. We must reproduce at least 2.0+ children per family. We need to stop getting divorced too!

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

It's because you're not exercising and eating 1200 calories of garbage

Get some exercise and eat 1200 calories of healthy food

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Get some exercise and eat 1200 calories of healthy food
Jow Forums and a ton of other places has told me that technically the quality of the food you derive calories from doesn't matter towards losing weight.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

The food you are eating does matter. Not all calories are equal. And if what you're doing now isn't working maybe it's worth a try.

Or just start exercising and see if that helps

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Either:

A) ur TDEE is 1200kcal... Unlikely
B) your shitty food and drink is over 1200kcal alot more likely.

Post exactly what u eat if ur not sure

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

It doesnt, but what kind of soda are you drinking? Coke, and mountain dew and dark soda and high sugar shit is a bitch. I fucking love soda and have tried to cut it out of my diet but i cant do it but theres better alternatives. Try sugar free energy drinks or transparent sodas like sprite

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Pretty much exclusively stouffers microwave dinners. I even weigh the food to see if it's the same as the listed weight and adjust the calories accordingly if not. I also eat mcdonalds and taco bell but much MUCH less frequently.

For drinking I drink two or three cans of soda a day, diet soda, and water.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

True but the untermensch like him better die out

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

having more than 2 children is shameful
but please import more refugees for our dying birthrates
Started my cut last week, going until I see some jaw gains

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

but please import more refugees for our dying birthrates
Notice that he didn't actually say that. Nice strawman though.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Still not specific enough..which meals.. what do eat from maccas and taco. EllWhen you listed soda then diet soda did you mean both or all of them diet.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

have more kids!!!
dont get divorced!!!

So u mean cheat on your wife? Or did you just not realise the contradiction you posted. Cause the arabs and africans breed like rabbits and its not with one wife...

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Stouffers spaghetti, salisbury steak and macaroni, fried chicken and mashed potatoes, beef pasta.

Mcdonalds is either a chicken artisan sandwich, big mac, or a quarter pounder. Taco bell is bean burrito, beefy nacho, and soft shell beef tacos but I avoid fast food because having worked in the fast food industry, I know that calorie counts are HUGELY inaccurate to what you actually end up getting.The calories are counted with very precise ratios of ingredients in-mind, but in-restaurant they don't give a fuck and just slap ingredients in as they see fit. For instance, you get a box of fries, and they sometimes stuff it like 35 to even 50% more than it should be filled. They give you soda with 10-20% more soda in it than they're advertising.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

the less you weigh the less calories are required to maintain your current weight
you'll likely still lose weight at 1200c/day just not as quick as you used to
also stop eating shitty food

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

it's impossible to have a lot of kids with one woman
huh?

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

You're right ofc its just large families with the same parents are expensive

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

i remember when i used to look up to scoobs. too bad he's gone full homo in his philosophy, and completely ignores statistics about homosexuals and STDs and whatnot.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Well it sounds like you know what youre putting into your body so it might be some other factor. Are you drinking more water? It could be what another user suggested and youre just plateuing. What is ur tdee?

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

Scooby needs to learn that whites are dying.
Scoopys a kike
kikes are doing the killing

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

He used to never even talk about it..The only reason scoobs changed, i reckon, was because Jow Forums had a some weird fucking obessession with his sexuality... And it still clearly evident with this thread and countless others.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

this heretic must be stoned

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

is this a bait?
or you are literally fucked up in the head?

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

hurr
durr
I do literally no exercise
eat no more 1200 cal a day
usually tv dinners and soda

you are a dumbfuck

+you must be reallly really fat to be able to lose 25 Ibs with that routine.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Shit b8 that didn't deserve these digits.
Give stats; gender, age, height, weight.

Either you are lying/miscounting calories, or you are a midget middle aged woman who literally barely leaves the bed/couch.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Imagine b8ing this hard.
If you put this much effort into your workouts you would be the second coming of ZYZZs

Juan White
Juan White

i think a lot of it had to do with Trump and 2016 as well desu

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

3 is unironically the perfect number. 2 boys and one girl.
One boy to inherit and carry on the name.
One girl to certainly carry on the blood.
One boy to give to War.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

but this week I've barely lost any weight
the weight you'd lose in a week's time is little enough that it might be confounded by carrying a bit more water or similar, if you've reckoned your calories right you shouldn't stop losing weight

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

Is Scoopert really a jew?

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

Read the fuckinnf sticky. Plateuing for 1 week is completely normal.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

I wonder who is behind these posts

Attached: 1547434454505.jpg (39 KB, 380x478)

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Poopdick!

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

he's a fag and promotes white genocide

D R O P P E D

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

He didn't have to.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

Implying you could throw BasedScoobs

Post body.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

One boy to give to War
Good goy.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Me?

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Is Scoopert really a jew?

scoobysworkshop.com/2017/08/16/jews-will-not-replace-us/

Attached: 108px-AllBowBeforeScoobyWerkstatt.jpg (4 KB, 108x120)

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

gay marriages last longer
has all that anal sex scrambled his mind?

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

no, but roids did

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Sodium content causing you to retain water. Exactly how many days has it been since you lost weight?

Eat a zero sodium zero carb day and you’ll piss away 10 lbs.

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Try fasting dumbass, why the fuck would you even consider eating low calorie when the snake diet exists?

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Weight fluctuation is a bit weird. You might notice a huge drop one week and barely anything in the next. You need to look at it in longer terms. Assuming your BMR is something like 2000 kcal and you are sticking to 1200kcal, then you should be losing about 7 pounds each month. It might take maybe even 2 months to see that on a weight scale tho.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

You do know that you don't need to cheat to have lots of kids, right?
Just make your wife give birth to ~5, ffs

Jose White
Jose White

Lmao
The world is nowhere near carrying capacity. If you lay it out Manhattan style, you can easily fit the entire population of the world in Texas. Not that this would be a pleasant way to live, but still.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

He actually has a pretty nice family desu. But for one scoobs there's hundreds or thousands of degenerates.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Water fluctuation, scale imprecision (some scales save the last weight and will automatically display that weight unless your weight changes by more than 2 lbs in order to give the illusion of being more precise), you actually not being strict with calories

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Holy shit lol.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

The live already sucks, fuck off with your dense city bullshit you goddamned faggot jesus fucking christ you motherfucking cockgobblin' shitter.

Ahem.
No, just no. It's past its carrying capacity when it comes to comfortable living.