not nerdy enough to apply at gamestop
I apply for a few spot and they never gave me a chance

Attached: wojak.jpg (55 KB, 1600x900)

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Why don't you get fit then

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

Im in the process of going buff user it'd still be shitty for another 1 or 2 years

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Oh well at least you're working on it instead of wallowing in your sorrows

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

Shame. Gym and gamestop are the only viable career paths these days.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Do I have to be extremely specific like asking a genie
under 20
no experience whatsoever
black
I picked gamestop and gym since some of my friends worked there

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Stop being a retard and get yourself a real job. Go work on pipeline, you can make serious loads of money with little to no skill or work experience, only catch is that you'll have to live in a shittier part of the country.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

work on pipeline, you can make serious loads of money
only catch is that you'll have to live in a shittier part of the country.

I am going to college in boston, Im just temporary looking for a job to work for another year or two until college, and start to work part time from then

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

work at a computer store it's insanely comfy

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Try pedicabbing. Those guys make a shitload of money and get some pretty decent exercise

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

I always see fat girls working at the gym next to the young Stacey’s and it cracks me up when they are wearing sweatshirts and baggy clothes while the other 18 year old receptionist is in tights and other thot attire. Just put the fork down lmao

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

i want to quit my current job as an electrician and just get a job at a book store desu. it seems like it would be so comfy, even if its a barnes and noble

Attached: 1534893692790.jpg (342 KB, 800x540)

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

dont do it retard

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

why not?

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

a book store
current year
?????
that’s some of the dumbest shit i have heard in a while

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

retard

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

yea quit being an electrician to go work minimum wage retail lmao

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

who gives a fuck about it? as long as i have enough money to buy 4000cals a day, i'm golden.

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

bookstore
Only normies go there for whatever mediocre meme book is popular right now. The diehard readers you'd actually want to talk to have an e-reader. The only exception is a Rare Books store which would be cool to work at.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

they still have the classics at bookstores. and it doesn't even matter anyway, i just like the aesthetics of bookstores.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Heres a tip retard, if your under 20, no work experience and looking for work you aren't gonna be able to pick and choose. Apply everywhere you possibly can and hope you get lucky.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

retard

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

I don't, Im taking every chance I have, at the end of the day Id still want some work out hours after the job

Bookstore arent bad, just that I volunteered in my local librabry and there arent much to do there

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit