This kills the meateater

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

This kills the meateater

Attached: 1485592374591.jpg (47 KB, 720x540)

Other urls found in this thread:

veganhealth.org/serum-b12-levels/
webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20030618/vegetarian-diet-b12-deficiency
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1822068/
jowforums.com/thread/51577632/fitness
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLk5AAKRem8
animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/eat-polar-bear-liver.htm

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

What's with all the false flag vegan threads?
The real vegans on here are braindead enough as it is

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

per calories not per gram
literal brainlet

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

OP please show me a video of you eating 100 calories worth of cabbage

otherwise shut your DYEL ass up faggot

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Post body

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

meat is good for you but we dont eat meat the way cavemen did, the organs of an animal will give you most the nutrients you need as a hungry caveman.

there are other reasons to eat meat beyond protein retard.

enjoy your cabbage lol

Attached: 1548251394972.jpg (36 KB, 466x492)

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

What is your argument?

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Nigger that’s literally a kilogram of watercress

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

there are other reasons to eat meat beyond protein

What exactly? The higher heart disease rate? The bitch tits you get from all the hormones?

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Availability.

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

So fucking what?

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Are these complete proteins even?

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

If you ask him that you might actually be retarded bro

Justin White
Justin White

You have to eat a whole lot less steak to get 30g of protein than broccoli. I fucking love veggies mate, but you have to consume such a massive amount to get near the protein of a 6 to 8 ounce serving of animal flesh that its frankly unviable.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

So what seems like more well rounded nutrition, 1kg of watercress or a couple ounces of steak with vegetables on the side.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

its yet another leftists dont understand per capita thread

The hilarious thing is that you call yourselves educated.

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

What's up with these fake statistics all of a sudden

Attached: Cabbage-facts.jpg (85 KB, 551x752)

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

I still don't see why someone would choose to eat unhealthy food like meat because they're too lazy to chew a little.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Nigga you have to eat like 4 fucking heads of broccoli to get 100 calories whereas a few bites of steak will give you the same thing.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Of course not, and the bioavailability of watercress is like 30%

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

Well, maybe you should think why educated people tend to support the political left while braindead retard will vote for Drumpf.

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

meat provides all 9 essential amino acids in a single serving. It provides more calories. It provides fat macros that are beneficial for hormone regulation. Eating red meat easily provides iron which is important for red blood cell function. B12 can ONLY be found in meat and is responsible for brain function the synthesis of red blood cells. this kills the plant eater

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

this is just misleading.
For instance 100 calories of cabbage is 400 grams while 100 calories of steak is 53g. now you tell me which one has more protein.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

My nigger, listen. The 6oz chicken burger i had fot lunch yesterday had like 35g of protein. If i wanted to get that same 35g of protein from a cauliflower, I'd have to eat like a fucking kilo mate. I need to eat like 3000 caloriesa day. I am not stuffing my face with a kilogram of cauliflower and not being able to eat anything else.

James Stewart
James Stewart

Jannies. They are trying to influence boards to make Jow Forums a bit more to the left. They were just in /pol/ but I guess they got tired of just attacking /pol/ and so moved to other boards as well.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

they're too lazy to chew a little
More like they don't have space in their stomach for 12 pounds of broccoli to get their daily protein amount

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Well cabbage obviously if you go for protein per 100kcal like a fucking idiot that is

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

I don’t want to shovel an entire shrub into my gullet when l could literally get that same amount in one bite of steak

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Nigga it tastes good, and is much more satisfying. I'd much rather sink my incisors into a thick, juicy steak than masticate my way through 5 lbs. of cabbage.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Please don't use racist language.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

per calorie
list is a bunch of low calorie food

How much fucking cabbage do I need to get the equivalent of 1lb of chicken breast?

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

eats both in your path

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Iron
vitamin b12
vitamin k2 (though I think thats more of a fish thing)
vitamin A
calcium
Zinc

there are more, but you get the point, organ meats are a plentiful source of nutrients.

and what the fuck are you talking about bitch tits? sounds like regurgitated bullshit you read from some mommy blog
do you have any idea what the fuck you are actually talking about? gyno is caused by a disproportionate ratio of estrogen to other hormones, not too much or too little of it.

why the hell do you think hormones meant for another animal with a completely different endocrine system would work with your body? if you eat animal hormones your body just won't use them.

Attached: 1562114352356.jpg (64 KB, 556x527)

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

You realize you need almost 1 kg of watercress to get 100 calories right? Why don't you try comparing protein per gram?

And you're plain lying, beef steak according to cronometer has 18.8g of protein per 100 calories (and 100 calories are in 62.8g of steak)

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

No vegan has ever been close to being the best in strength sports. Because they cant.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

This, and he doesn't even consider bioavailabilty and protein completeness

Here:

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

genuinely can't tell actual vegans apart from baiters
The absolute state of veganism.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

He's actually right about the bitch-tits, but that's only if you eat cheap processed meat.
t. gynofag who was raised on cheap processed meat

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Fitizens, I propose we call to ban all vegan threads

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

holy shit

Attached: 6c049e1da3f37e09bfae373a22e7e105.png (102 KB, 278x214)

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

cringe

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

And antivegan threads, which this thread secretly is.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

Swell idea, where do I sign?

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Why don't you try comparing protein per gram?

Because then, the chart would be inverted and their stupid argument is undermined. Literally nobody wants to eat that much of any of these foods from cabbage to watercress.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

Lol, brain damage.

James Cox
James Cox

Because the unit of nutrition is calories, not grams. Body doesn't care about the weight of nutrients, only what it can get out of it. For fat and protein, the primary purpose is to provide energy, so calories is the relevant unit. Your diet is measured in calories. For example, you need 2500 calories a day to maintain weight. Everything revolves around that. You don't need "500 grams of food" because that could be either 150 calories of vegetables, or 4500 calories of oil. So the protein content per unit of energy is the ONLY thing that matters, the protein per unit of mass is irrelevant. You could mix a steak with a bottle of water and now you just reduced the calorie density massively. Meanwhile, it's still a terrible source of protein. You can dehydrate vegetables into powder and it will still be a good source of protein, except now you can eat it 10 times faster.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Judt report vegan threads as spam/begging, which they are

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Body doesn't care about the weight of nutrients
what is our stomach l designed to eat meat with it's 1.5 ph
what is instestine size
I challenge you to eat 10kg of any vegetable you want

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Are you really mentally handicapped or what? I'd like to see you try to eat enough cabbage to meet your daily caloric need. It would be close to impossible to the sheer volume of food you'd have to shove down your throat
At this point I think it's the right route to take desu

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

This board is almost entirely made up of people "trolling", it's sad people who want attention, so they post things to get (you)s

John Russell
John Russell

sup reddit

David Martin
David Martin

omfg guys it takes like 2 hours of your week to make a kg of seitan, 100g of seitan has 75g protein, chicken has 37g of protein in the same weight
IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Don't underestimate the laziness and stupidity of meatcucks.

They'll eat pic related before trying a vegan dish.

Attached: 1470941843000.jpg (51 KB, 480x273)

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

You need to eat 1.8kg of broccoli to get 50g protein.

You need to eat 200g of steak to get 50g protein.

This also ignores the decreased bio-availability of plant protein and incomplete amino-acid profile of plant protein.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Seitan means pretty much protein so the high amount of protein isn't surprising. Looks interesting though I might look into it

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

who eats this besides samoans?

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

Attached: 1492711502213.png (376 KB, 1138x533)

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

About 11 kg.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Humans are apes and all apes get their high protein needs from leaves and vegetables that often provide 30-50% of calories from protein.
If you struggle to get 100-150 grams of protein per day from things like spinach, kale, broccoli that's a problem with yourself and your perception of what a healthy diet is, not anything related to what humans "actually are".

Leaves and vegetables actually provide the highest quality protein of the plant kingdom, it is complete and adequately balanced (compared to legumes, grains, nuts, seed which do in fact have protein of a lower quality)

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

seriously eating gluten
doesn't know why he got an autoimmune disease, but it's from undigested protein from leaky gut syndrome caused by gluten

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Attached: 56356438760753.jpg (62 KB, 634x373)

Camden Price
Camden Price

This kills the vegan

Attached: Vitamin-B12-Deficiency.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)

Noah Young
Noah Young

So what retard? Ever heard of supplements?

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Vegan diet is superior
I have to supplement things because vegan diet doesn't supply me with all the necessary vitamins and minerals
The absolute state of vegans

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Believing pills will do anything to your tissue levels
veganhealth.org/serum-b12-levels/
Go take your weekly b12 shot will you

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

We live in 2019 idiot, how about you stop using toothpaste or other medical products?
We developed tools to live healthier without killing animals you know

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

Fuck off kike nigger this isn’t reddit

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Stop shifting the goal posts then you little fuckers, pick one argument and stick to it

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

I'm not here to argue about the morality of killing animals. The facts are simple: diverse diet that includes animal products is superior to the plant based. If you want eat vegan feel free to do so, just don't try to lie to people that it's an optimal way of eating health wise

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

veganism is the apex of civilization, imagine living in such pleasure and being so pampered that you literally run out of problems to complain and whine about so you start worrying how animals feel.

This world is sick and violent, and when the inevitable collapse of civilization happens, you weak noodle armed fucks will be the first to be raped and murdered.

Landon White
Landon White

mfw I have to eat 35lbs of cabbage to get my daily protein intake

Attached: ZbKIN-IREXHjCGliThWsPK0sQdrCJ-nXy-sq1JSckTQ.jpg (19 KB, 424x424)

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1515415617487.png (415 KB, 728x427)

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Attached: meatlets.png (94 KB, 574x694)

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Sauce and post body

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Remember, lads: SAGE AND REPORT troll/bait threads on Jow Forums.
Together we can be the CHEMO that cures the shitposting CANCER that is killing Jow Forums.

Attached: 8e7.png (74 KB, 1024x1024)

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

You'd need to eat like a literal horse to get merely adequate protein intake from these sources. Getting optimal protein levels for hypertrophy (1g/lb) may be physically impossible with non-onions, non-protein concentrated options

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

It is over.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

I bought HEMP protein a few days ago because it was cheap as fuck and Joe Rogan said it's super easy to digest.

Jeez it was disgusting and the gas was unreal.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

this has to be bait there is no way someone can be this retarded

Attached: 1556221616787.jpg (19 KB, 474x355)

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

To amplify what your point: OP's example sources are all low-quality, amino-incomplete sources, that would lead to malnutrition-related problems.

It's well-documented that the vast majority of so-called """vegans""" are malnourished, have weird health problems due to that, including a progressive cognitive deficit.

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

humans are evolutionarily unprecedented superpredators 100 times smarter than all other species combined and with adaptive hunting skills like throw-oriented shoulder anatomy and extreme endurance for persistance hunting, fuck off calling us apes

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

You joking?

Attached: 1552263249050.png (94 KB, 859x348)

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Humans are apes though

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

I like watercress, but it is a very small amounts kind of plant. It is so strong tasting, like bitter mustard. It's not realistic to say eat a ton of this. Cabbage maybe.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

celiac retard

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

What is the 251?

This

Juan James
Juan James

don't most people have this deficiency anyway?

Nolan White
Nolan White

No

webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20030618/vegetarian-diet-b12-deficiency

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

So you eat 20 kilos of cabbage daily to get an acceptable amount of protein? Come on now

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Heard you were short on b12, user. I've got it covered.

John Gray
John Gray

that you need 3 pounds of lettucce for the same protein as 1 tasty steak. Existence ust be suffering for you.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

and tarsiers are apes, and they are carnivorous

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

forgot pic

Attached: basedmarmite.jpg (51 KB, 767x431)

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

12 oz steak
about 84g protein

one POUND of kale
19g protein
HURRRRDUURRRRRRR

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Based. Keep your eyes peeled.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

I'm sure they are and so are humans

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

I don't think tarsiers are actually apes, but your point stands with chimps, who eat insects and small animals in addition to plants.

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

weight of (1) one steak
sorry for the clipping

Dylan James
Dylan James

You realize you divide grams of protein by it's weight and not the other way around right?
Or do you want to say meat has less weight per grams of protein?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Black beans 21g per 100g
Steak 25g per 100g

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

thinks fortified yeast isn't the same as pills

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

I thought we were talking about natural sources not supplementing though

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1822068/
Apparent (AD) and true (TD) digestibilities of the EAA fluctuated between 33 and 59% and 60 and 85%, respectively, for black beans. With red beans, these results diminished: 29 and 55% AD and 64 and 81% TD, while for white beans the limits extended: 18 and 57% AD and 36 and 86% TD. Valine proved to be the EAA of lower biological availability, and lysine and phenylalanine the most available. It is suggested that the low digestibility of valine could be due to the amino acid imbalance existing in the bean protein, since this contains an excess of isoleucine and leucine in relation to valine

William Kelly
William Kelly

Yeah pal you're going to have to explain what you mean by that

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Marmite is presently fortified with added vitamins, resulting in it being banned temporarily in Denmark, which disallows foodstuffs that have been fortified until they have been tested.[20] The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration stated during 2015 that Marmite had not been banned in the country, but that fortified foods need to be tested for safety and approved before they can be marketed in the country.[21] During 2014, suppliers applied for a risk assessment to be performed after which Marmite became available in Denmark

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Alright, I've had it.
This is either a bait thread, or we are actually witnessing some of the lowest iq """human""" speciemen discovering veganism.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

btw referring to first user

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

OP is probably a meat eater baiting
other meat eaters
I've lost track at this point, either way the entirety of my efforts went into making eye cancer

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

This is either a bait thread, or we are actually witnessing some of the lowest iq """human""" speciemen discovering veganism.
It's the opposite, you're just seeing the effects of veganism on human brains

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

In case you didn't realize the low IQ he's referring to is you

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

that can't be the case I'm got my master's degree in long division

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

DUDE JUST EAT A KILO OF WATERCRESS

William Miller
William Miller

does nothing to counter the premise that you're too stupid to understand the concept of ratios

Swing and a miss.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

all of a sudden
like 99% of the vegan infographics are flat out false or massively (and knowingly) misleading.

Attached: meatfags-will-defend-this.png (198 KB, 1000x1000)

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

WRONG

Kale has more protein than steak. holy shit did you even look at the chart?

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Kale 3g per 100g
Steak 25g per 100g
You're not very good at math

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

its that image again
the image that suggests a cow can kill more insects then there are atoms in the universe
the image that suggests that are more insects than the amount the entire universe itself can support
i know youre not defending this imagine and are in fact btfoing vegans but this image gets me every time

Attached: 1562275263100.jpg (34 KB, 558x380)

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

you just prove me right. kale is a better source

holy shit this website is full of dumbasses

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Comparing uncooked black beans to raw steak
Nigga please you can't eat uncooked black beans. You add water and it'll weigh like 5 times that for the same protein

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Yeah when you eat steak it's important not to drink anything with it like water, since that will reduce the protein content
For example you eat 100g steak, that's 25g protein. But if you drink 200g water at the same time, now you have 25g protein on 300g, so it's actually around 8g protein per 100g, much worse.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

What? This is now officially a troll thread right?

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

now

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

it will not reduce the protein content but it will make digestion more troublesome
you shouldn't drink anything with your meals

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Shhh I'm playing into it

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

This isn't me, I was asking honestly.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Cognitive deficiencies like voting Democrat

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DUMB SHITS STILL FEEDING THE TROLL OP!?

THIS IS CLEARLY AND OBJECTIVELY A BAIT THREAD. YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPORTING AND SAGEING IT.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

says the cognitively-deficient vegancuck
even if you're not actually vegan (which I think is 95% probable) you're still cognitively deficient because you're a shitposter. An Hero is the only option for you, do it now.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

I never mentioned that shit, I just like marmite and it has b12 in it

John Allen
John Allen

Fine then. It just wasn't really relevant

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Or what? Reddit is that way snowflake.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Attached: Protein-Bioavailability.jpg (41 KB, 562x310)

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

sorry <3

Attached: sorryanon.jpg (120 KB, 833x1024)

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

dude

it's a joke image

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

No problem mate

Attached: 1563037850213.gif (800 KB, 1372x1024)

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Ok now show grams of protein per 100g OP *waits*

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

It`s also a complete lie you retarded cultist.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

I meant that all of a sudden I see them a lot more on Jow Forums. Outside of Jow Forums I barely have vegan friends and none of them post crap like this

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

look at the gorillas stomach
they are herbivorous and have the digestive system for it, and nearly ten million years separate us
our closest relatives are chimps and bonobos
they are omnivores like us

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

This was proven false long ago

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

being vegan
eating meat

If you're not based lacto ovo vegetarian what are you doing with your life? Take the cottage cheese pill

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

20 grams protein per 100 cal
100 grams watercress for 11cal
1000gw for 110cal and 22pro
Need about 200grams protein or something
Guess I'll just yam down 9kg of watercress then

Attached: 1493414669307.jpg (11 KB, 250x250)

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

jowforums.com/thread/51577632/fitness

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

even gorillas aren't fully vegan, they eat lots of insects too.

gorillas eat about 40lbs of leaves and roots everyday so why can't you

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

Because I'm not a fuckin gorilla and have other responsibilities beside eating bloody leaves

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

tfw there are people at the gym who struggle to curl as much weight as I eat watercress in a day

Attached: Whyes.jpg (65 KB, 1068x601)

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Vegans are the Turkroaches of Jow Forums. The amount of lies and deceit they spread all over the place is just astonishing.OP, You’re a special type of liar bro and honestly I feel sorry for you. Actually think I feel more sorry for anyone in your life who believes a word that comes out of your mouth. The way lies can just roll off your tongue is honestly impressive. You’re disgusting

Attached: Capture.png (86 KB, 1861x676)

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

just ear a bush dude, like cummon

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

I measure my food in grams instead of calories
hurrrr

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

t. retard
enjoy eating almost of kilo of fucking kale before you get the same amount of protein as you would with only 100 grams of chicken breast.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Vegans are the Turkroaches of Jow Forums. The amount of lies and deceit they spread all over the place is just astonishing
That's why we should be able to report posts for spreading veganism

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

eat an entire 1lb bag of kale
15g protein
kys

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

post body
This kills the vegan shill

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

stomachlet cope

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

I need to eat 5700 calories on a work day. Grams of protein per 100 calories means nothing to me.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

100 calories of watercress: ~909 grams
100 calories of steak: ~39 grams

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Incase your not baiting and actually retarded, that means to get the ~1g of protein per lbs of body weight a lifter needs, a 160 pound person would need to eat 15 pounds or roughly 200 cups of watercress a DAY. You would be spending practically your entire day eating

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Attached: 1539181271114.png (136 KB, 856x1015)

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

2,3 g per 100g
23g per kg
as compared to 23-26g per scoop of whey isolate
Assuming you plan eating 0.8g per lb andassuming you weight, let's say as a moderately trained male, 86kg or 190lbs - you'd have to eat 6.6kg of watercress to hit your goal.

Attached: watercress.png (15 KB, 451x596)

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

missread "maneater" at first

Attached: maneater.gif (1.86 MB, 320x240)

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Pic related. 88 packs of Tesco Organic Watercess 75G.

Attached: watercress.png (377 KB, 912x1203)

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

this is your brain on reddit

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Thanks for the reminder Scooby

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

even if we ignore the fact that your stomach would explode, this would probably not be good for you anyways. Not all protein is complete and lots of side products start to accumulate in non-negligible amounts. Liver is super healthy, but if you eat polar bear liver which is like concentrated liver since the bears themselves eat a lot of liver, you die instantly from vitamin toxicity

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

drink water instead of eating it's the only way

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

A single bite of beef vs 25 cups of vegetables

Yeah I'll eat the steak, cuck

Attached: 1540106511698.jpg (38 KB, 649x525)

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

if you eat polar bear liver you die instantly from vitamin toxicity
doubt.jpg

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Lads I think a little background on "vegans" is h order hm?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLk5AAKRem8

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

Can confirm, it's not just faggots from the chappotraphouse, there's also resetera, and other ideologically brainwashed retards shitting up nearly every board.

Attached: 1553430603795.png (472 KB, 636x662)

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/eat-polar-bear-liver.htm

Attached: 1555272830684.png (582 KB, 1200x1164)

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

What is a complete protein with a complete amino acid profile
Not veggies

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

KEK

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

F O R T Y P O U N D S O F C A B B A G E A D A Y

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

THIS IS CLEARLY AND OBJECTIVELY A BAIT THREAD. YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPORTING AND SAGEING IT.

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

Still your president

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Nigger, scots make a helluva fried brain burger, fuck you

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

Unexplained sulfur explosion rocks small suburban fitness enthusiasts house
3 blocks away people are calling him "the smoking piece of ass that is all over the neighborhood"

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

I wouldn't mind eating both in those respective amounts. I felt I came close to those macros a few years ago best diet ever.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Causes 3 strokes with meat in the United States
12 after slaughter
Hol' up.
You saying there are unironically dude who go around just Zerg rushing rapist steers in order to just bite chunks outta them, and they don't die from goring or trampling, but strokes?
Can I join them?

William Jones
William Jones

Ywn sit naked in the grass eating and lifting, with your only responsibilities being to fuck and mad dog others
Hurts so bad, brehs

Attached: b765c4bc9e80f2ad10603206a8be0ca36dd0dcb674e3fb579dc445c234e4eaaf.gif (25 KB, 714x585)

Robert Green
Robert Green

Cause it's fun

Luke Young
Luke Young

K2 is raw dairy

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

What's the source on this comic?

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Jesus H. Bartholomew Christ. If you idiots start eating 40 pounds of cabbage a day the way you did the raw onion shit I swear on me mum

James Gomez
James Gomez

Well, not instantly. First you get bone swelling, blurred vision, headaches, and your skin starts peeling off.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Nigga, no one will survive that shit, assholes will be blowing out all over the country

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Wish I knew

Attached: 7c9a4e03eecffe387b0701eba5575d183b01ca4f32acc923b4c9b6903eb3823d.gif (23 KB, 717x586)

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

you are in every thread, get a life

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

I feel like a heap of 7 kilos of watercress would compress itself just by its own weight under 1.8 cubic metres

Robert Young
Robert Young

Space Moose, a paleolithic webcomic made by a student going by the pen name "Adam Thrasher" at the University of Alberta. Started in '89 in the student paper.

Attached: kumite.png (20 KB, 692x568)

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

I fucking kek'd

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

No, pretty sure it's a molecule.

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

Various people are archiving it on the web.

Attached: rehab.png (17 KB, 716x583)

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

is he watching dr quinn medecine woman?

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

I propose you get a permaban for both starting a bait thread to false flag, and for doing this subhuman "quote everything" bullshit.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Damn, do you have cognitive impairment?