Boys are incapable of feeling compassion

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Boys are incapable of feeling compassion.

Attached: 011.png (327 KB, 600x600)

Nolan White
Nolan White

what happened? did one of your ten orbiters decide to ghost your landwhale ass? get the fuck out of here

Attached: 1567287879716.jpg (6 KB, 250x241)

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

A boy hurt you didn't they?

Attached: soph.jpg (17 KB, 320x320)

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Just an observation. Some people here even get their gf's pregnant just because, still flirt with other girls and feel entitled to see their unborn child as barely human. Zero emotion. Absolute trash roam this earth.

Attached: 007.png (104 KB, 467x600)

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

be boy
feel compassion
Hypothesis disproven

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Okay. What are you gonna do about? If we're entirely incapable of compassion then good luck navigating your way in a world with about 3.6 billion literal sociopaths walking around. Must suck to be you.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

both my parents are boys and I agree

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Girls are even worse tho

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Some people here
a lot robots are emotionally stunted and that's why they're robots, of course some of them don't have a strong sense of empathy. plenty of males do though

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

This is some good bait user. How dare you whore. What do you, a female, know anything about me, a goddamn blessing to this world?

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Absolute trash roam this earth
it literally takes one to know one

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Are you not a man as well you retard?

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

It already sucks being me. I don't have any friends and mostly stay inside as a neet.
The person in question isn't a robot though, though he pretends to be. As evident by him getting a girl pregnant in the first place.

Attached: 008.png (417 KB, 600x600)

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

feel entitled to see their unborn child as barely human.
Stop spreading nonsense. There's literally nothing wrong with not wanting your daughter turn to be a whore.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

isn't a robot though
yeah, guess you don't need to be a robot to be a sociopath

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

how not to have a whore daughter
don't have a daughter at all
Genius.

Attached: 015.png (83 KB, 381x496)

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Wrong.
I'm a fucking sap.
I love the romance, the stupid cute snuggly shit.
I'm a romantic at heart... apparently it wasn't enough for my ex though.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

implying that's what this is about
No, not really. I think it's more about loss of traditional values, hypersexual culture, hypergamy and degeneracy in general. I'm sure you can raise a non-whore daughter in the right environment but it looks like a daunting task in this day and age, specially in murica. Why do you hate urbanites again? hmmm

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Why never apply this the other way? Why have a son if he's just going to end up being a social recluse incel?

Attached: 003.png (197 KB, 600x600)

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

I'll make sure you feel something, Aiste. Might be a bit lower than in your heart, though

Evan King
Evan King

end up being a social recluse incel?
Because if the father is a natural chad then he knows what to do to prevent this from happening. If he was a social recluse incel himself who somehow fixed his inceldom then the more reason for him to do it, as he understands exactly what caused it and how to fix it. Simply put a father has an easier and much more enjoyable time rasing a son than a daughter because both are males. Also it's not like inceldom isn't shamed to death wheress whorish practices are very encouraged. You need to stop being so negative.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Nigger, get some new avatars instead of posting the same 10 over and over

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

On second thought you're actually kind of right, the same ailments that lead to a whore daughter lead to an incel son. Degeneracy and decay in short. Still I think it's easier and less risky for the offspring itself to be male and raised by an eager father. Think about it, what's worse a 16yo girl preggo by a nigger or a dude in his late 20s playing vidya all day? What's easier to recover from? You can just stop being a loser anytime lmao but you can't unruin your life with an unwanted kid.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

You want my discord op? We can talk about it, if you decide you don't like me you can just unfriend.

Attached: 1566004310861.png (149 KB, 407x387)

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

reminder to sage and hide all of these bullshit bait threads

Attached: nobumpingrequired.jpg (161 KB, 1242x931)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit