WHY ARE MEN SO FUCKIN DENSE?!

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

WHY ARE MEN SO FUCKIN DENSE?!

I WANNA FUCK SO BAD AND YOU CAN'T TAKE A HINT OR EVEN FIGURE IT OUT IF I SPELL IT OUT

I'LL GO FUCK CHAD THEN!

Attached: 1568433283414.jpg (70 KB, 599x780)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plPDu1iPTOk?t=00m40s

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

You have to be clear about what you want bitch.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

EVEN FIGURE IT OUT IF I SPELL IT OUT

So wait - you actually wrote him a note or something say that you wanted to fuck?

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

I finally understand, I am a sexually attractive guy. Thank you god

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

What happened? originaltriplebypass

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Its because society has taught men to be extremely defensive sexually. I know that I wouldn't ever be comfortable initiating sex because basically ever message I got growing up was that trying to have sex with a girl ever is bad and you should feel bad for having sexual feelings. I might be a particularly extreme case but I'm sure most guys get that vibe from society.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Yea, if you're religious, which most people aren't
The real reason is most guys get rejected a lot and even if they notice your hints, they don't wanna risk making a complete ass of themselves (again) and making everything awkward for an indefinite amount of time

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

tfw almost raped a few men on several occasions
years later most of them admitted to wanting me
missed out on youthful teen sex completely

Seriously should have just grabbed them by the dicks and done some crimes.

Attached: DA189048-E1A2-494F-AC48-2B3210494B9F.jpg (69 KB, 479x558)

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Yea. look at him straight in the face and say I wanna fuck u dumbass

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Dude, if a girl did this, 90% of the guy would just be like, "am I really gonna say no?"

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

It is not ignorance, but fear.

Now you see the damage that #MeToo has done.

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

You said "I want to have sex with you" and he didn't understand?

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

I'm not going to risk going to jail because I misread a situation and neither are most other guys in this day and age

Stop dropping hints and just tell him

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Back in high school before I was knew I was gay I used to lead girls on like I was into them, saying I wanted to hang out with them and cancelling at the last minute, shit was hilarious.

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

god I wanna fuck this one girl

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

I got raped by a woman once, we're still friends

John Rogers
John Rogers

Just do as Lei Feng, bumd cunt.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

me too user
tfw no hysterical estrus gf

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Alright bye tranny faggot sage

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

I hate to admit it but angry girls are kinda hot.

Attached: 1533408105040.png (1.32 MB, 1645x918)

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

I want you
he raped me
hmm

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Have you tried asking directly? It would work 100% of the time just sayin

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

giving hint to regular guys
the most subtle ambivalent interpretable rape liable signs so she can't say that she "tried" with non chads
giving hint to chad
spreading her legs open and guiding his cock in

Stfu you watch glass std colony.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

I read that in Asuka's voice, lele

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Your hints are shit, roast

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

ok tranny, what ever

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

QUIT PLAYING GAMES AND TELL US WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT IF YOU WANT SOME DICK JUST SAY IT YOU FUCKING BRAINLET DON'T GO TWIDDLING YOUR FUCKING THUMBS BITING YOUR PINKY N SHIT JUST TELL US WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT YOU GODDAMN BRAINLET

Attached: 1554098594789m.jpg (57 KB, 342x1024)

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

Because I'm an insecure Virgin and don't know how to proceed. Just grab me and tell me you wanna fuck me.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

mfw spent 50ish minutes talking to a grill about her fetish, and her wanting to fuck me
still turned her down
I'm just returning the favour :)

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

It's not just religious, boys get beaten over the head with the message of "don't sexually harass girls", and what does that include? Pretty much any interaction prompted by attraction to them, since anything could potentially be bothering them.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

It's kinda funny, harassing girls when in high school gives you the most need skills on adult life.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

well the that is the best way to emasculate men

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

it just means that only chads should be fucking women, becuase Chads are the only men women love to fuck

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

Stop playing games till I'm done exchanging names
Standing there looking shy
When you know I'm the reason why
You got that growin' appetite
And I got the menu that's just right
I know you're looking at the man
Who is makin' all the plans

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

A girl told me she wanted to fuck so I fucked her I ghosted her afterwards and and a few days later all cops show up at my apartment and handcuff me telling me I'm suspected of a rape and they need to investigate.

all because this cunt was upset I didnt like her

women are a meme

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

stop playing games
that's the only advice I read in all this

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

It's from Jet Set Radio Future, newfag
m.youtube.com/watch?v=plPDu1iPTOk?t=00m40s

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

You are probably unattractive. Why are you so confident? Most probably just look over you.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

You reading this. That girl you have in your head when you saw the OP, no, it's not her making this thread about you.

Samuel White
Samuel White

This is obviously a larp bait thread, you fucking retards.

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

nice larp incel
originalli

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

take a hint
we see your hints, but a lot of us don't want to risk everything on just one hint. you need to show us you're interested in multiple ways, or you can do that same hint a couple times and get more and more obvious each time. we aren't dense, we just don't want to make a mistake and misread something.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Looking at the guy and just smiling isn't necessary a hint in itself you dumb cunt

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

I actually believe him. Women are a head fuck.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

and men arent? lol

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

hello m'am may you please sit on my face thank you very much m'am

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

CAN'T TAKE A HINT
communication between humans is always bidirectional, user. If you're not getting through by a certain means, try another.

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

no id rather sit on lap instead

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

you want to sit near my pp? what is wrong with you

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

you're right, probably got stds in there

Attached: 1567805431355.png (283 KB, 472x453)

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

You're still religious you've just replaced Christianity with leftist dogma.

Hudson James
Hudson James

I'LL GO FUCK CHAD THEN!
If you look like cunt even chad ain't risk it
Source:Gym bros who are chads given me good advice about women which one are safe and which will do stupid shit that ruin your life.
Also you are desperate so you try use us as scape goat to not think it is your fault, which is btw.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

tfw immense autistic 27yr old virgin
tfw Chad face and body
tfw my entire life I always thought women were actually making fun of me
tfw years after high school people told me I was the "mysterious XDD" guy all the girls wanted to date/fuck

Attached: 1426908500941.jpg (11 KB, 425x394)

Blake Long
Blake Long

We only pretend to give a fuck about you or your problems so that we can ram your tight fucking cunt hole. A slut like you needs to be bent over and spanked repeatedly. Know your place babe.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Two words: plausible deniability. They don't want to come across as a slut, so they will drop hints to force you to initiate. Thus, if anything goes south, you bear the brunt of the problem if (or when) they decide they didn't want it. Women are fucking stupid.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

How did you know what I was thinking , how do you know it's not her ? She seemed like the Jow Forums type and I think she might of said fuck me with her lips but it was 4am and I was high af

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

If youre scared to take a hint just kiss her first dummy. Shes not going to say you raped her because you kissed her and she didnt want you to. And if she wanted to then shell be into it

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

why do femoids think the're entitled to sex? if you insist on it when he doesn't want to do it it's basically rape

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Is there anything more onions than a woman wanting to fuck a low value male?

Attached: 1535349527625.jpg (8 KB, 250x238)

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Yeah, even if the guy was screaming no the whole time and cried, it's not like the police would do anything about it. Male rape by a female doesn't exist in legal terms, rape is legally defined as involving penetration.
There's really nowhere to go as a raped male. No support groups (most often, rape victim groups are largely female and ban men from coming at all) and the police are more likely to laugh at you than lift a finger to investigate.
Same goes for domestic abuse and stuff. The law is really all about
is the victim a female? And the accused is a male? He's guilty
the victim is male and the accused is female? Fucking pussy, man up and get out of our precinct
And places like here only say
dude stop complaining, you got to have sex bro, you got your dick wet bro, what are you, gay?
It's enough to make me an hero, it's such viscerally disgusting behavior and nobody cares. Just like circumcision, it should be a crime against humanity, but they charge you to mutilate your sons instead.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Girls:
Why are men so dense, take a hint dumbass
Also girls:
Why are men so disgusting, just because a girl is friendly doesn't mean she's flirting with you, stop sexually harassing people, creep

William Nelson
William Nelson

yea, but this time there's actually consequences for breaking the no no rules

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Also remember that most men are not sexually interested in men masquerading as women. It is naturally repugnant to them. Of course there are plenty of reprobate closeted faggots that will accommodate you.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

No, not all men are just looking to use women. Most guys deep down are decent

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Spoken like a guy who has definitely never fantasized about sucking tgirl dick

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

Yeah. But we know why women are here. They server a purpose. And that is to support us and create our children.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Unironically just tell us you want to fuck.
That saves a lot of our trouble and we'll most likely accept.

Attached: 1437836949540.png (154 KB, 454x308)

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

maybe for you. I don't have any responsibility or obligation to take part in evolution's game. It is evolution's job to make me play the game whether I want to or not, and evolution is failing

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

ball is in women's court, they have all the social power right now to shame or even legally prosecute men who are too sexually forward with them

That means the onus is one women to make the first move, it's too costly for most guys to take the risk unless they are so sexy that 99.9% of women would not be offended if he propositioned them

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

implying that this actually is real

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

why are men so fucking den...
*bang* *bang*

Attached: pop-pop.png (243 KB, 500x378)

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Then you may as well just kill yourself now.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

that's what evolution would want isn't it. HA

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

this shit is on the news all of the time.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

It is cooler to be the mysterious guy

Attached: 38CA8D9F-AB4A-4657-BB1E-8A44B2D1B7AF.jpg (544 KB, 1440x1080)

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Well looks like I must be the only one who punched woman in the face.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit