Bidet General

Bidets are technology. Do you own a bidet? Have you been thinking of getting one? Then this is the place for you!

I've been thinking about getting pic related (Bio Bidet BB-1000), but I'm still undecided.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 622K)

>shit only twice a week
>holding it in this long guarantees horrible and steamy loafs
>jump straight into the shower after shitting
>don't even use toilet paper
>clean out my ass with running water
>shower normally
>if time permits, i jerk off and go for a prostate orgasm

I've been thinking about getting a bidet, but it would have to warm the water, because I dont want a jet of ice cold water hitting my asshole in the winter, also I have roommates, I don't want them to think I have some kind of medical condition that requires a specialty toilet.
Also is it true you can set the pressure high enough to clean out the inside of your colon in one shot? That would be really handy.

Not ever since I moved to the US. Now I time my poops right before my showers. I swear I don't get how wipers clean their ass, I do all the right things too, like using good toilet paper and wetting it.

We have a bidet toilet at work. One thing I noticed is that if you have problems with spicy food burning twice, the experience is not nearly as bad if you have cool water spraying on your anus. Also I don't know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes my poops are so oily that I have to use like 300 sheets of toilet paper and my anus is bleeding by the time I'm done. Bidet toilets solve this problem. Basically, bidet toilets are fucking great for if you regularly have problems.

>how wipers clean their ass
they really don't
you smear the shit until most of it gets on the paper but there's always some left over, and there's ALWAYS some left over because the american diet makes your poop watery and doesn't get pinched cleanly by the sphincter.
So as an american, you're rubbing scented, yes SCENTED, that's tissue paper soaked in irritant ESSENTIAL OILS, you're rubbing that into your asshole and expect it to clean your ass.

Sharts might be a meme, but skid marks on underwear are not, especially if you walk a lot, sit on your ass all day or do any strenuous exercise.

I have one of these. Man, imagine living in the third world and cleaning your ass with paper.

Attached: Bidee_shower.jpg (2448x3264, 1.62M)

I bought a house this year, and one of the first things I did was upgrade from my old attachment-style bidet to a fully powered one. Let me tell you, the difference is night and day.

The pressure is much better, the water can be heated, the bidet head "oscillates" (moves slightly front to back for that full clean), the seat is heated, and so much more. I don't know that I'd go spending $600 on one, but for $250 I'm more than happy with my purchase.

Mine's an elongated Bio Bidet Slim One, if anybody's wondering.

Attached: IMG_20180905_153732.jpg (2880x1920, 732K)

this is not a bidet you amerifat

Attached: topaz_bidet_1_1.jpg (560x560, 25K)

Name a single advantage that standalone bidets have over built-in bidets. And no, wasting space, costing more, excessive plumbing, and "having to awkwardly squat to the other side of the room" aren't advantages.

>holding it in this long guarantees horrible and steamy loafs
I shit twice a month on average, and they are quick and clean jobs, I barely even have to wipe.

No, but sometimes I pee or spit on the toilet paper in order to clean my assyhole faster. Don't tell mummy.

>the american diet
Gross.

Just wipe your ass fucking fruity faggot, or thats not clean enough for Tyrone's dick?

t. skidmarks

I poop about twice a day, WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHAT IS YOUR DIET?

Same question here

Mostly cardboard. You should shit once a day.

jealous. my annual shit involves a pilgrimage to mountaintop in tibet where i squat for around 6 hours in agony. careful meditation and balance of the mind is the only way to make it through that spiritual and physical ordeal, but once its over i can easily climb back down the mountain and get back to work before my boss notices i'm missing

Scented tp? The fuck? American here

Touching your asshole with paper or a pressurized water jet is gay as hell.

This. You should just shit and then pull up your pants. The true alpha doesn't care what others think of his scent.

> Do you own a bidet?
no
>Have you been thinking of getting one?
i'm too cheap so i just hop up on the sink

Yes but it's a built-in one.

I just bought a Swash CL950, but haven't installed it yet. Hoping it's good.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 8.37.54 PM.png (946x626, 390K)

are you me? minus the prostate orgasm

>shit only twice a week
I miss having to shit once a week but sometimes it's painful if I don't keep up with whatever I ate back then.

I shit 3-4 times per month but it's not quick, more like 30 mins (read the paper, catch up on news, etc.)

Diet doesn't affect it. And you need to shit however much is normal for you. It's not the same for everyone.

Just installed the SmartBidet SB-2000, love it. After a lot of research it's much more cost effective to go with Korean options here over Japanese.

I have diarrhea every few shits, and I sit on my ass all day. I've never had skid marks in my life.