Suicide or not?

I'm beginning to suspect killing myself is a sensible course of action. I've been thinking about doing this for the better part of this year. Anyone want to try and convince me otherwise?

Attached: FB_IMG_1537695017017.jpg (720x713, 32K)

Just do it

First piece of advice. Thanks.

>I'm beginning to suspect killing myself is a sensible course of action.
I mean if you wanted to be a retard you could have just joined a flat earth group instead of wasting a thread.

I'll give it to 24 hrs and see but the consensus seems to be yes do it.

witness and repent to christ before your life ends

Attached: 20180921_211053.jpg (186x186, 22K)

You literally got a 50/50 split.

Killing yoursefl is ego maximus, we are cunts anyway here o thunk abour it

At least go do some thing new before you go.
Legit just leave, start driving or take a bus somewhere and go.
Go become someone else before you become nothing.

The first person to tell me I'm not worse than worthless. Thank you.

You can improve, things always get better, even only a year of happiness makes it worthy years of suffering.

Also the chemistry of your brain is fucking you, go to a therapist, start meditating, hit the gym just because it's good for you, not cuz you like it.

Things will get better, it's not your fault, you don't need to suffer, love yourself.

user gives good advice.
you're not worthless, OP.

I don't recommend it. Every time I think of death I wonder about all the people who will forget me, and how I'll be remembered. I want to do something special, whether it's hitting it big making dumb cartoons or stories, or settling down and having a family.

Also great advice. If you really feel that low, just bum around the country, or even the world, if you can. Try something new, talk to strangers that you think are cool. What is there to lose?

I hope someday you will be gripped by the same fear I have of not having enough time to do what I want and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Also, seek professional help before doing anything particularly reckless. I'd hate to have you find a reason to live only to be utterly fucked legally or financially.

Thanks all. The irony is that I stopped someone from killing themselves a few months ago. But the last month this is all I can think about.

I’ve been thinking about it for a year too. Don’t do it bro I’d be sad if you did.

Nothing matters anyway, do it or dont

Thanks. I did the whole George Bailey thing in my head and realised I wouldn't make a hole in the world by not being here, but it's nice when someone says I would.

Honestly just go somewhere beautiful. Save up for a car and enough gas to drive you as far as you want. Take a trip. After you do all that and experience life for a while. Than do it if you do decide your good. If after all of that and everything you see and all the people you meet you decide this life isnt worth living than only then kill yourself.

Thank you. I know it sounds stupid, but some of the comments here make me want to hit pause on doing anything. Its nice when someone who doesn't know who you are cares if you're here. Thanks all. I'll try to be here a while.

dude, just stop. you are stuck in a virgin potential well. stewing in your own collapsed aspirational resonance. just switch channels for a bit brah. youll fly over your problems in no time.

Attached: bound state vs free state.png (810x422, 33K)

Don’t off yourself man. Too many days to be wasting especially before the mid-life.

There is too much to do and too much to learn to just give up.

Kys and stream, please

>I’d be sad if you did.
how? you will never fucking know if he did it
I sometimes wonder how many people on Jow Forums really end up killing themselves

Do that yourself, you'll bring joy for others too

This, suicide is the most narcissistic thing in the world.
Normally when talking to an actually suicidal person you need to be considerate but this is Jow Forums and there's a 90% chance you're trolling so gloves are off.
Suicide is selfish and cowardly. It's the equivalent of the little kid who loses at games so he takes the ball home with him. Suicide solves nothing, you enact a permanent solution to temporary problems and fill the lives of everyone around you with grief. They will feel guilty about it and they will he haunted for the rest of their lives. Dante was entirely correct in his Inferno for depicted suicides going to hell to hell to be eternally tortured. What more fitting end for someone who tries to escape pain by offloading it onto everyone who loves them than being forced to suffer for all eternity with no ability to escape.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p55o8wBExs1r5az6q_500.jpg (500x490, 84K)

>Suicide solves nothing, you enact a permanent solution to temporary problems
And how do you know that OP's problems are temporary?

Is this bait?
(pls don't do it)

you wouldn't make a hole in the world. You would split the world into timelines, ending those where you're smiling and laugh and leaving behind only those where people crying themselves to sleep because of you.

We can't answer that question, I mean if I were you I wouldn't do it, but its your choice.

Look op I have seen plenty of worthless people and if you have the capacity to even reflect on yourself, to consider yourself anything but perfect, then I can tell you with absolute certainty that you sure aren’t fucking worthless. Don’t increase the percentage of actual worthless people in the world by offing yourself, you dumbshit.
Suicide is the worst option out there because nobody gains anything from it. Worse comes to worst, take the other anons advice and get a new life somewhere else, go somewhere and do something, anything, because fuck if you know it can’t possibly get better.
It always does.

You know what IS worthless and should kill itself though? Captcha. Jesus fucking Christ

>Anyone want to try and convince me otherwise?
nah.

(serious)
Binge Alan watts, then see how you feel.
Helped me.

OP r u here?

The more people at risk of suicide think about suicide the more they rationalize it make it more appealing

witness to the lord jesus christ and you'll become a god once you die.

Attached: 6e0ebd9e1c07a6ae14e10ea5af926a2d.jpg (226x350, 16K)

If you want to kill yourself, do it slowly and covertly. Like smoke cigarettes a lot.

OP?

Still here. It sounds silly but some people who I don't know and don't know me telling me to stop is what I needed. I think I'll stick around. Thank you for making me think that I'm not garbage.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

Lots of reasons. Health problems, financial problems, fewer people in this world who really care if I'm here too. Recently just tired. Or maybe just the bad weather. I planned to do this year's ago after a really bad year and a financial disaster that I couldn't deal with. I was a fifth a day drunk till five years ago, with antidepressants and benzos, but now clean and sober. I just wanted someone I don't know to tell me that me being here isn't making the world a worse place.

It's nice to hear. Please don't be sad or depressed.

Of course you're not a garbage! It's silly, but someone might be searching for you out there, and you have just this dreadful thoughts of self-loathing... It's just the weather. I promise, there always be people who will cry about the loss, if you're gone. Cheer up! Tell us more about your crisis, it might make you feel better? Don't be hard-hearted like that, user. You're still here, smile out through your day.

Feel any better?

get busy living or get busy dying

Thank you.

We're all gonna die anyways, why do it early? Idk maybe life kills you sooner if you're lucky

OP are you safe?

Yes. Again thanks for caring about someone you don't know. Maybe it's just the better weather too. :) Again thank you.

I can't keep saying this enough. Thank you for everyone who cared if I'm still in this world. I don't know you but I really appreciate this and I hope everything goes well for you. THANK YOU.

Good to know, that you're feeling better! It lightens my heart. THANK YOU, for that you accept this care. Let it remind you about us if you ever get upset again. Make your life worth of living. Make us happy. Take care, OP!

xoxoxo

I tried but the fact is I'm am ugly and mean person. I've used drugs for so many years I don't even know who I am when I'm sober. The loneliness is the worst part going years without any intimacy does a toll on a person. I don't care about anything or anyone like a sick puppy that needs to be out down

Are you really not afraid of death? I'm scared shitless of dying. Do you think that when you die you would get peace? Tranquility? You wont get nothing, because that's death, nothing. Your conciousness would disappear, you wont even know that you're dead, you wont be able to think about anything, not even sadness or numbness.

Sure life can sometimes be sad or depressing, shit can be stupid, but at least you exist and can enjoy other things that exist, like water running in your hands, or looking at the sky, or even thinking that life could be so different. Everything you have right now is because you're alive.

Consider it

>:c

Have you tried
a) Antidepressants
b) Lifting Weights
c) Changing your life style?