Three eggs in the morning

>three eggs in the morning
>scrambled and seasoned
>ketchup
>still gagging on them like a fucking bitch

Eggs are the worst food as far as I’m concerned. Horrid texture. How does Jow Forums make them easier to ingest?

On another note, in general, how do you faggots cookem?

Attached: 100EFD97-5596-4249-B925-A2307918B528.png (593x703, 566K)

Make french toast.

I just fry my eggs over easy you big wimp. A little salt and pepper.

drink them raw them you twink faggot, over in a second.

Personally I usually hard boil 3-4 and then mash them up in a bowl with butter.

Poached is objectively the best way to cook them

just boil them and eat them in one bite if it's so bad, or even better: swallow them raw u fag

Cooked eggs are horrible.

Fried are really good but also really caloric, but if you're on a bulk it's ok.

I just chug them and pretend its cum, goes down easy

>Fried are really good but also really caloric

Attached: 1523236025546.png (244x234, 72K)

you are a man of poor taste and i do not wish to associate with you.

>also really caloric

As compared to.....?

>horrid texture

Are you even cooking them properly?

>cooked eggs are horrible but fried aren't

Frying is a method of cooking you fucking retard

Stop pouring fuckloads of oil over everything and invest in a decent non-stick or cast iron

>ketchup
I would gag too

>ketchup
Salt and pepper you dumbass. Who the fuck even thinks of putting fucking ketchup on his eggs?

ketchup on scrambled eggs is delicious you fucking cretins

normal human beings you freak

>ketchup
Maybe thats your problem ketchup is disgusting.

Attached: 1525019633614.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

>drink them raw
>half of the protein in raw eggs Is not not bioavailable
>wasting glorious gain gifts from our dinosaur gods

Making scrambled eggs without ketchup RIGHT NOW, just to spite you

I’d suggest making omelets
Use 3 eggs and add, Onions, mushrooms, spinach, ham, and tomatoes. That makes it pretty bearable

Attached: UFXGWT6.jpg (502x466, 33K)

>Eggs
>Oats
>1 Banana
>Dash of skimmed milk

Blend that shit, dollop it on a pan, and before you know it, you have a pretty tasty/healthy stack of pancakes.

>ketchup on eggs
AMERICANS WILL DEFEND THIS

The only thing ketchup is even possible to be mixed with is hashbrowns, a small amount at that, just to get a tangy kick.

Heres how I make our eggs every morning for the senpai-a-lam

>pan fry 10 slices of bacon
>dice up whatever seasonal veg and herb is growing in the garden
>remove bacon
>toss veg in bacon fat
>cook until almost fork tender
>toss in two big handfuls of spinach and greens
>stir till wilted
>dump in 16 beat eggs and some kefir cheese
>mix
>let set half way through
>stir and remove from heat

>not having a cheeky dip of you french toast in some ketchup

Lad...

This ketchup niggers should be executed

>Fried, on top of a homemade cod cake or ground beef patty.

>Scrambled with sriracha, sausage meat and beans in a homemade tortilla.

>Poached soft over a bowl of breakfast chilli.

It’s all about pairing them with something that accents their flavour and consistency. If you eat them plain and scrambled with storebought ketchup of course they will taste like shit. Also throw that fucking ketchup out, it’s disgusting tomato flavoured sugar syrup.

I cook 'em over easy and put them on a bed of lettuce and red onion on a piece of toast.

Sprinkle this shit on your scrambled eggs (no milk no cheese nothing but eggs and spice) then add hot sauce & salsa.

I was eating 4-6 full eggs a day until I discovered egg whites in a carton. Now I have 1 or 2 eggs with a shit ton of egg whites added in.

Attached: s-l1000[1].jpg (500x500, 32K)

Eggs are fucking delicious. I would even eat the yolk raw since it's so fucking tasty.

I make an omelette with 6 eggs + bacon bits and some smoked cheese. Try eating this with ranch. Easy 1.5k calorie breakfast

RIP hyena egg. Your brothers and sisters will miss you.

Why would you do this

Have fun with your heart attack.

Nothing in that would cause a heart attack besides the unhealthy fat if he buys cheap ranch

How many times a week? Go get your cholesterol checked

scrambled eggs need to be like a custard cook em SLOWLY

>ketchup

Kill yourself.

Man, I miss bacon. I hope they get on that vatgrown meat stuff, soon.

>bread
repent mother fucker

>slow cook scrambled eggs in a pan over 5 mins
>throw on some chives and grate a tiny bit of sharp cheddar or parmesan over the eggs when done

WA LA

>on
>not dipping your steaming eggs in nice cold ketchup

Attached: 1525107927781.gif (220x316, 507K)

Put them in a peanut butter sandwich. Pb and egg sandwiches are great

Nigga are u fucked in the head

People just can't wait to put their corn syrup ketchup on nice pure eggs. Brain washed and they don't even know it.

>make eggs
>make hashbrown
>use fork to fuck up egg and hashbrown and combine them
cant even taste the egg desu

Attached: 1440034603487.jpg (250x214, 11K)

Why are you even trying to make it if you can't handle pure scrambled eggs in the morning?

I just make scrambled eggs then eat it out of a bowl. If I'm bulking I put it on peanut butter and toast and it tastes god tier.

>ketchup
>on eggs

Hows about a nice length of rope wrapped snugly around your neck?

Attached: smug.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

>not mixing your scrambled eggs with chorizo or bacon with cheese inside a flour tortilla

Its like you dont even want to make it

When I was super poor (still am) I ate breakfast tacos for like 90% of my meals

>boil eggs
>peel them
>salt them
>eat them

how is this so fucking hard? Just mix it into your regular food, eat it with some cheese, some bacon..

Why are people such huge pussys when it comes to food?
>Muh oats, muh eggs, how do you prepare this guise?
The answer is literally boiling water and some seasoning

I have 3 or 4 eggs in the morning for breakfast. I've done this for the past 10 years, every day, and i don't get tired of them.
I don't eat them alone tho. Dice some onions, tomato, ham/sausage/bacon/other source of protein, and you're all set.

Source on that raw eggs not being as good as cooked eggs claim please

Hard boiled egg is nice :)

maybe he means opposed to boiled eggs, which you don't need to fry in sort of fat

Are you a master baiter?

Boil them, throw in morning blender drink.
A couple of boiled eggs
Oats
Milk
Peanutbutter
Banana
throw that shit in a blender and you get the best morning shake ever, no shit, natty gains, real food come on, gotta eat big to get big

kek... Been a while since i seen't this one

Attached: iSeentItWithMyOwnEyes2.png (500x337, 79K)

This! I used to think i didnt like eggs but omelettes are GOAT with mix ins and hot sauce

More like:
>ketchup
>on anything

Literally babby’s first condiment. You shouldn’t be using ketchup past the age of 12.

Hm I fry potatoes with onions and jalapenos then throw them into scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, chopped up bacon and sour cream. I'm skinny though, my metabolism is quick. If you are too try this, maybe it'll help you learn slowly to enjoy eggs without all that stuff. By the way american cheese on top of 3 scrambled eggs is really tasty too.

You don't know how to cook, that's what happens when they're undercooked. If not just eat boiled eggs, easier to stomach in any case.

>people iit that don't like eggs
wow.. eggs are ez mode and there are people this unlucky? I thought dark chocolate whiners had it bad

Attached: 1524934268211s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Are there any downsides to egg whites that come in a carton?

this

Man I love eggs but hate chicken. I can literally eat a dozen eggs 3 times a day = 36 eggs. But boneless skinless chicken breasts are the absolute worst. You can't even make them tender or else you'll get chicken aids. They have a horrible texture and taste like sand and the only way I can stomach them is if I drench them in some kind of sauce.

Chicken wings and that Chinese method of slow cooking is the only kind of chicken I would consider good. Even something like KFC I am not a fan of.

I hate people who can't eat.
Eating is my favorite part of the day, unless it's a day with alcohol, in which case it's drinking.
Food is just so damn delicious, I love it, even healthy shit that makes fatties gag.
It tastes even better when you cook it yourself; not only did you make it yourself, so it tastes better, you also tease your senses for an hour making your appetite rock hard

>Ketchup
Might as well have a can of coke with your breakfast.

Sounds expensive as fuck to do every morning, do you not have a pet that would enjoy the bacon?

2 eggs ~160 kcal
1 tablespoon butter (twice as much as you need you fucking fatass) ~100kcal

Seems obvious he's cooking for his whole senpai. No sane man eats 16 eggs every morning.

Try Google. There's more than one study on the topic

I make either make an omlete of 2 eggs and a diced big onion or one of 3 eggs and diced avocado along the onion in a very low-heated covered nonstick pan usung butter

I like mine 4 at a time either soft boiled, split and cream cheese dollop in the yolk or scrambled with some tomato ketchup on.

Came here to post this

>do you not have a pet that would enjoy the bacon?
We ... eat... the bacon. Sorry i didnr spell that out. 2 slices each.

Husband eats ~4eggs, I eat ~6, kids eat 2each

I eat 6-8 eggs every day for breakfast, 2 hard boiled on my lunch salad, and sometimes another two as a snack when I get home (as a carrier for salt)

Cholesterol is just fine.

The yellow part of hard boiled eggs is really fucking disgusting, here in germany we use Maggi but I really don´t know what the equivalent of that would be in english.

throw in hot peppers and spring onions, eat with rye toast and some prosciutto or gabagool.

i knew a guy who ate 10 eggs a day, he was a bodybuilder. he died to a heart attack before 50

Attached: 6E2f.gif (499x281, 283K)

i hear this autistic shit so much. it does not matter how you scramble your eggs, just dont burn em nigga

Just devil them.

Attached: CD51D347-9FC3-4A81-BA7D-BFF0EB4A0043.jpg (620x945, 69K)

12 egg whites. None of that bottled shit, straight from the egg. 2 scoops of protein and one banana. Mix that shit and drink it. If you want to change the texture, just add some oats (gram of 50 will do)

Yesterday I had 14 eggs from our chickens that were starting to pile up.

Deviled all of them. Came home and the kids had already eaten all 28.

>losing half the protein from bioavailability

Scrambled eggs are always good and impossible to fuck up. Same with scrambled omlettes. Soft boiled eggs are amazing with toast. It's just like poached eggs but it's actually possible to consistently cook the whites 100% while keeping the yolks runny every time once you figure out the right times for your stove and pot. For me it's about 3.5 minutes after bringing the water to a boil with the eggs aleady in. YMMV.

Inb4 some faggot larps about poached eggs being easy. Fuck off, there is not a person in the world who can make poached eggs with 100% cooked whites and runny yolks. I have never actually seen this reproduced in real life and neither has anyone else, because it's fucking impossible. It's always raw whites or cooked yolks and people just lie to your face and pretend they made them perfectly like retards.

I knew a girl, had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on guerrero street.

My man, just fry them over easy in butter add salt and pepper to taste. Amazing. Hell put a small lid over it for the last minute or two if you can't flip an egg

>I’m a picky eater

LOL I literally take it in the ass and you’re more of a fucking faggot than I am

3 eggs
10g butter (more if you like)

Stir together in a pan constantly over medium heat, when the egg starts to stick to bottom remove from heat and keep stirring until lifted, then put back on the heat. Keep this up until it comes together in a soft mass. Add your seasoning and you are done.

Should taste godlike. If not, you overcooked them you dummy.

lmao jokes on you. 10 eggs is the natty limit. I've already left humanity behind

Attached: strong midget (you).png (1194x699, 656K)

please explain

try mustard or bbq sauce

or.. salt? or different method, sunny side up.

one slice of bacon?

youre such a faggot "boohoo i dont like this wood" fucking whats spices even.. go to a store faggot

Make a scrambler. Dice your chicken up small, throw in some veggies, chese and all that with your eggs. They good.

Steam boil them correctly then move them to an ice bath. Add whatever spice you want and just chow them down in 2 bites.

hard boiled are the easiest to ingest

OBSESSED

I scramble and add a bunch of shit. Mushrooms, meat, cheese, bell peppers, tapatio sauce, etc.