I am alone 24/7, which means I can take as long as I like chewing food...

I am alone 24/7, which means I can take as long as I like chewing food. How many calories would I reduce the food to by chewing it down to a literal pulp, by taking about a whole minute for each bite?

Also, unorthodox ways to reduce calories/better digest food ITT. Cold showers burn about 300 calories every 15 minutes.

Attached: 1564828203314.jpg (750x579, 116K)

If you're fat and want to lose weight you need to eat less and exercise more

woah, I don't care if people hate on me... short hair girls are so fucking hot

no I'm as skinny as pic related but I'd like to eat a little more and burn a little more

that's James Charles

Attached: Untitled.png (801x796, 747K)

They would increase dumdum. Faster and easier to digest.

Just fast retard.

You like short haired guys too user?

Nigga what? Just eat less. If you’re not getting results on google, that means it probably doesn’t work.

Attached: FBB6CC4E-203F-4125-AC5F-54A950C9AC1B.jpg (312x312, 23K)

Did you mean to post this on /x/?

>that's James Charles
uhmmm, is it ok if I say I was only pretending to be retarded?
aw fuck

Welcome to the world of liking traps/cuteboys

LMAO DIS NIGGA GAY

Attached: 5281ECBC-0545-485F-90EB-A076E76F92D7.gif (360x203, 677K)

The enzymes in spit are like our best enzymes for digestion. It makes perfect sense that chewing food for a very long time will make the entire process much more efficient.

I just wanna fuck him, and I don't wanna be gay so I'm posting it to get it out of my system.

Attached: 1564858972346.jpg (600x793, 395K)

U gay

if this isnt bait, somebody please tell him...

Digestion doesn’t make calories just disappear my guy. That’s not how physics or chemistry work. Either way, it’s still getting into your body.

Digestion starts at the mouth

I straight up lie to my girlfriend. I tell her that i'm subscribed to james charles because he "brought receipts" to the tati argument, but the truth is he's the only twink that makes me wish I was rouded out just so i could feel like a big orc while i ravage his boipussi

Attached: B7112CC5-426D-453C-87C1-B58A3E340633.png (600x599, 782K)

Why am I attracted to men that dress like females. What kind of fucking gayness is this

Ok so I'll change my question to: How much healthier will it make me to chew everything down to a pulp?

Attached: image.gif (245x400, 959K)

I'm not even gay, but I'd suck that twink's cock

They already did, read the thread faggot

you like masculine women, ie you have patrician taste

That’s not a girl user
Its okay user, just say no homo and pay more attention next time. Here have a qt tomboy (female)
Maybe gay but feeling ashamed of it to some extent, or maybe you’re just kinda gay but not full on and need the feminine styling to make it more attractive, who knows

Attached: E6992BD3-06BF-41A2-A2DE-E3772FB06E75.jpg (3639x2410, 962K)

How the fuck would you not be gay for sucking another mans cock? Holy fuck this whole thread is full of faggots and retards

Attached: D7C5766A-BE41-4B14-9809-2A98FFD0AE5C.jpg (640x578, 32K)

>he doesn't know saying "no homo" three times a loud negates the action

Now that would be patrician taste (within limits), but probably not what he was going for
Probably won’t be healthier compared to a reasonable level of chewing. The enzymes in your saliva will break down more complex carbs to simple carbs too, so that part is less healthy even

Attached: B83533A7-16EE-49AD-939A-61F85702A9EC.jpg (2448x3264, 1.65M)

He probably gives great head desu

would sodomizing this guy be a good way to teach him humility?

James Charles looked much cuter without those disgusting silicone lips

Attached: file.png (937x1171, 1M)

I just pace around a lot in general. I walk instead of using other means of transportation if possible. Throw some pushups during breaks. If I watch a movie or series I don't sit down, I do some shadow boxing or some calisthenics shit meanwhile. Just never be still and you body will be burning a few extra calories. You should be also working out though, and most importantly watching what you eat.

he looks kinda like someone drawn in araki's style irl, face-wise

>not gay
>suck cock
pick one, zoomer

i wanna smash james charles boipucci then cum all over his face

It's a great feeling

Twinks usually do

Yes

Debatable

Better to cum inside a twink, then you own them

Bad bait

Was Jow Forums always full of freaks and the mentally ill?

Jow Forums as a whole is full of them faggot

>gay
Okay.
>crossdresses and wears make up and fake lashes and nails
Of course, as Twinkies are often wont to do.
>Does those tacky block painted-on eyebrows that look good on no one that got memed into popularity by fat art hoes on insta
WHAT A FUCKING FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG